I have a policy of not deleting usernames [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shtml123
that ID:Kyuubee 0w0
if i should show more information.tell me please
Zelmarked
Rephrase your post. I understand the title but the contents don't make sense. Is that your account and you'd like to delete it?
AkiShizuha
Not quite understand..do you mean that you want to delete your old account?
Topic Starter
shtml123
the topic i know by peppy.
i want delete my another ID:Kyuubee 0w0
Topic Starter
shtml123
in chinese is
Kyuubee 0w0是我的马甲,我想把它删了
Zelmarked

shtml123 wrote:

in chinese is
Kyuubee 0w0 my vest, I want it deleted.
Google Translate worked good enough to figure it out.

I believe peppy will have you email him at osu@ppy. You will have to supply a legitimate reason.

But maybe not. Some mod has already marked this thread as invalid.

Let's run that through Google translate:

谷歌翻译工作不够好,来弄明白。

我相信强力的将您发送的电子邮件,他在 osu@ppy.sh。你将不得不提供一个合法的理由。

但也许不是。一些国防部已标记为无效,此线程。
Topic Starter
shtml123

Zelmarked wrote:

shtml123 wrote:

in chinese is
Kyuubee 0w0 my vest, I want it deleted.
Google Translate worked good enough to figure it out.

I believe peppy will have you email him at osu@ppy. You will have to supply a legitimate reason.

But maybe not. Some mod has already marked this thread as invalid.

Let's run that through Google translate:

谷歌翻译工作不够好,来弄明白。

我相信强力的将您发送的电子邮件,他在 osu@ppy.sh。你将不得不提供一个合法的理由。

但也许不是。一些国防部已标记为无效,此线程。
Topic Starter
shtml123
you mean peppy will send an e-mail to me?
what should i do?
if i want to send an e-mail to peppy for delete Kyuubee 0w0,which e-mail adress should i use(shtml123's or Kyuubee 0w0's)

PS:i am fool,i don't know how to use this way
akrolsmir
(Clarification for everyone else: shtml123 apparently is a multi; his old account was "Kyuubee 0w0", and he is now asking to have that old account deleted. I'm not sure what the standard procedure is in this scenario.)

@shtml123: 第一,你不应该创造别的马甲的;请你以后不再这样做。因为你已经创造了这个马甲,peppy 可能会把这两个里面的其中一个删掉。或者,他可能不会管。哦,如果你把这个的 thread title 换到 ”Please delete my old account", 别人因该比较看得懂你在讲什么。

(Translation: First, you shouldn't have created a new account; please refrain from doing so in the future. Because you already did, peppy might erase one of the two. Or he might not care. Oh, if you retitle the thread to "Please delete my old account", other might understand you better.)
Zelmarked
If peppy's feeling generous he will delete the old one. Because you are not supposed to multi account but you put yourself in a position of having 2 accounts, this will not be a point of persuasion to peppy but rather a detriment. As akrolsmir said, he's going to delete one of them and if your lucky, it'll be the old one.

Let's see how that fairs in the translator:

如果peppy感觉大方,他将删除旧的。因为你不应该多帐户,但你把自己的位置,在有2个帐户,这将无法说服点,peppy,但相当不利。作为akrolsmir说,他要删除其中之一,如果你的幸运,这将是旧。
Topic Starter
shtml123
if i luck,peppy will delete the old one?(Oh no, old one is shtml123.i want to delete Kyuubee 0w0.i have a problem to understand?)
i know i am wrong,i will do better. :D
AkiShizuha

shtml123 wrote:

if i luck,peppy will delete the old one?(Oh no, old one is shtml123.i want to delete Kyuubee 0w0.i have a problem to understand?)
可以跟皮皮道个歉,说kyuubee是你的小号,一时糊涂(。。 求删除,说清楚就应该没啥问题
Topic Starter
shtml123

AkiShizuha wrote:

shtml123 wrote:

可以跟皮皮道个歉,说kyuubee是你的小号,一时糊涂(。。 求删除,说清楚就应该没啥问题
其实主要原因是注册账号的时候不知道不能有马甲,也没有去官方中文论坛看看,于是注册了这个马甲。我刚开始给peppy发过PM了,他说不删(直接就一个no)让我来这里发帖(应该是这个意思,我标题是直接复制的...)