forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
xRayne
AuraBlaze
It is 2:22 AM EST. Less than 11 hours until a new episode. Who's gonna hit the Livestreams?
SilentKiller
Why wont this idiotic thread just die. I can honestly not believe the world has come to a mass of people practicly worshiping a kids show about ponies.... Just wanna smack someone....
Jarby

SilentKiller wrote:

Stop liking what I don't like!
Shellghost
I don't understand.

Judging from his logic and attitude, he should be a perfect fit for the MLP:FiM demographic.
Quaraezha
Sweet Jesus, that was a great episode.
xRayne
I know these silly things are old, but oh well lol.
AuraBlaze
You could say that the latest episode called me out on the very lesson it was meant to give. I feel so guilty every time I reflect on this. :o
awp

xRayne wrote:

I know these silly things are old, but oh well lol.
Nah man Fancypants is the true playa. He apparently has at least 3 wives? I haven't seen the newest episode yet though
Quaraezha
AuraBlaze
Impressive, Quaraezha. It's just a shame that Robot Unicorn Attack's parody only has Rainbow Dash. Now it could really use Snowflake. Regardless of that, your picture is great!
Quaraezha
I made mugs

iMuffin
I want!
Kyonko Hizara
Do want
Mystyk
Well I don't know if this has been posted or not, I'm not going to read about 60 pages >.< but you should really watch this! 8D epic!

Quaraezha
Yes, it has been posted before.

Also, they plan to make a part 2, here's the trailer

Quaraezha
Just watched the Season 2 Finale.
I'm honestly Speechless. It was amazing.

Also, made a Royal Wedding wallpaper

http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -297573679
GladiOol
Quaraezha, king of graphic design. ilu

r.i.p. my userpage
- Rikkukun -
Bye bye season 2. ç_ç

I WANT SEASON 3!
Kyonko Hizara
I loved the finale so much. Was so fucking amazing ♥
ztrot
I'm betting there will be some hard core mapping sooon oh wait there is only like 3 competent pony mappers guess we might be fucked
NotShinta
Season Finale was only episode better than Lesson Zero

Baby Cakes and Hurricane Fluttershy came close though
Quaraezha
A bunch of fans are now debating who is a better Villain
Queen Chrysalis of the Changelings or Discord
Others add Nightmare Moon to the mix
As well as Daring Do's nemesis: Ahuitzotl

MoonShade
This episodes was amazing. I was watching it with some random bronies along with muffins and pizza and it was amazing! Only thing is that we couldn't watch it in HD together, kind of sad. I declare this 6 stars out of 5! I especially loved the second song, kind of Disney's Little Mermaid's villain song I guess. Also the fan service level here was over 9000.

We had fun!

And after that my batteries gone empty x.x

ztrot wrote:

I'm betting there will be some hard core mapping sooon oh wait there is only like 3 competent pony mappers guess we might be fucked
Am I one of them? And well there were 3 songs in it so... x)
ztrot
I'm working on B.B.B.F.F

:edit and of course you are
Quaraezha
MoonShade

ztrot wrote:

I'm working on B.B.B.F.F
Now you've made me interested in making a guest diff.

SPOILER
Btw is it me or could your OC be my father?
Ijah_old

ztrot wrote:

*coughIjah is a brony, oh hey, Ijah knows how to map symmetrically toocough*
- Rikkukun -
Vinyl Scratch has purple eyes. Not red.
Quaraezha
It was Magneta, they were the same eyes of Rainbow Dash, the most common eye template.

The animators intended to make them red, but they somewhat fucked up so they didn't manage to do it. So it still remained Magenta as we speak. It has been hinted that they may fix this problem soon, and by soon I mean Season 3 or 4.

Loginer
She's a changeling!

Quaraezha
Chrysalis - Queen of the Changelings
Sarah Kerrigan - Queen of the Zerglings

WELL THEN.
jjrocks
Well that was the best episode I've seen for the entire series. (It looked like the budget was higher than it used to be, am I right on that one?). I thoroughly enjoyed every single second of it and at some points I saw surprises that I never really even thought were possible. Terrific episode, can't wait for Season 3
Cuddlebun
Hey Quaraezha, one of my friends on Facebook used your MLP tag thingy. Just wanted to boost your ego a little.
awp
oh yeah, speaking of that, one of the guys I was watching do a livestream had Quar's MLP typography-type wallpaper on his desktop
-Ekusia-
Fluttershy Speak Japanese!

http://youtu.be/NEIuQKvBDUM
Quaraezha
I'm very flattered.

Sinistro
Should've been Flatteredshy.
AuraBlaze
I personally felt the plot of the finale was rushed since there was so much that could happen in The Royal Wedding but needed to do everything they could to limit it to just the time span of two episodes --and I'd say they were dealing with the kind of material that should be placed in a feature-length movie. Still this was a great finish to season 2 with so many references and hidden gems for the fans to extract, not to mention DJ PON-3 RETURNED!
foulcoon
show more