Darkarai
Pokebis
kokoroanime

I'm still waiting for adds from:
Ekaru
Jar
Mogsy
Blue Dragon

If you edited the first post without creating a new post with your FC, I probably didn't add you. (I did catch jeri)
PM me if I haven't added you and I know who you are.
Nobody gets my name right... Though the removal is justified.
rust45
I guess I can say that I've been waiting for Derek and Pokebis to add me.
mm201
I wonder if we should have a Pushmo topic, or at least some place to keep our custom Pushmos and other things. I just started playing it and this is what I've made:
It's more linear than I'd like. Making good Pushmos is really hard!

Edit: I'll just edit them into the first post I guess.
Azure_Kite
A pushmo thread may be nice, But yeah, if anyone adds a map here, edit it into the OP.

Here's one I've been working on.

Ekaru

mm201 wrote:

I wonder if we should have a Pushmo topic, or at least some place to keep our custom Pushmos and other things. I just started playing it and this is what I've made:
It's more linear than I'd like. Making good Pushmos is really hard!

Edit: I'll just edit them into the first post I guess.
I have one earlier in this topic but I'm too lazy to find it. Anyways, I'll add you later tonight when I also add CDFA

EDIT: Oh, someone found it and added it before I even posted. I'm very impressed.
RemmyX25
Just putting this out there, thanks to Anime Boston, I have filled up every single panel in the streetpass app
NaomiMinette

RemmyX25 wrote:

Just putting this out there, thanks to Anime Boston, I have filled up every single panel in the streetpass app
I'm too poor to go to any kind of convention...
DerekMcD

mm201 wrote:

No dice
Thought I didn't... Added and we're friends now. I'm Koroshi.

In other side, have y'all download Colors 3D everyone?
0_o

Koro McAlpine wrote:

In other side, have y'all download Colors 3D everyone?
I haven't because I suck at drawing, but my brother has and it's pretty amazing seeing what people have done with it.
mm201
I drew my avatar in Colors for the regular DS. I kind of suck but I got it anyway to help the developer.
Pimpi
Got my 3ds since a month ago. My only game is Mario Kart 7 atm. I'm waiting for my copy of Kid Icarus Uprising that will arrive from this monday to wednesday.
Lilac
When Etrian Odyssey 4 comes out and I buy it.

...The 3DS will be the second thing I buy.
NaomiMinette
Ugh... So many good games that won't be out till like... August... I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG DX *looks at Paper Mario 3D and Luigi's Mansion 2*
Soaprman
Yes you can wait that long. I believe in you!
NaomiMinette
Well... not that I have enough for them at the moment anyway...

Still, I just might play the prequels just for the heck of it... (if i can find a working copy of Luigi's Mansion, anyway).
Dieathan
Now if Project X Zone and Senran Kagura get localised, everything would be perfect.
Topic Starter
Mianki
It would be pretty stupid not to localise Project X Zone imo. And here's a trailer~

Drakari_old
... I did just see Yuri Lowell, right?
Pimpi
I would love to have Tales of The Abyss 3D. It's very difficult to find in my country :(
Accelerator-kun
Maybe I will buy a 3DS, I want Kingdom Hearts 3D pretty bad ^^
Other games are nice too. But at the moment is a "meh" console.
NaomiMinette
*handheld

Anyway, so I'm just wondering... How come they're still making DS games?
Soaprman
How come you aren't still making DS games?

For reals, though, probably because the DS is like the PS2 was in that it has a large enough userbase that making games so late in its life and after its successor has come out isn't a terrible idea.
NaomiMinette
Fair enough, but there are so many games (like Pokemon Black 2/White 2) that would've been nice to see on the 3DS, buuuuuuuuut at the same time, I guess they decided to release it as just DS games because of the prequels.

...I DUNNO ANYMORE!
ThreeEyedPea
2363-6471-4509

I have Mario Kart 7 and Super Street Fighter 4
NaomiMinette
The heck... You never told me ingame ._.

Anyway, added.
mm201
Added too.
I deleted Ekaru, Jar, Mogsworth, and Blue Dragon due to inactivity.
Dieathan

ThreeEyedPea wrote:

2363-6471-4509

I have Mario Kart 7 and Super Street Fighter 4
Got it!
DerekMcD
Are y'all ready for Paper Mario for 3DS this summer?
NaomiMinette

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Already have it reserved :D
Soaprman

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Shit's gonna be ballin as hell, you KNOW I'm all over that. Seeing the previews are kind of what made me get the 3DS.
NaomiMinette
Previews make me wish I haven't seen them... THIS'D BETTER BE A GOOD GAME! (Also, thank goodness they're not using Super Paper Mario's formula.)
Soaprman
Yeah, pretty sure it's a regular Paper Mario. Super Paper Mario started out good but got more and more boring as it went on. Only the writing kept me going past about the halfway point.
Lilac
Getting a 3DS at the end of the year after denying one a few days ago.

...Mmmkay.
Nharox
I'm waiting for more decent games. I'll probably get one sometime this year as well. Especially because my current DS is almost dead. :[
Topic Starter
Mianki
There's a strong possibility that Nintendo will release a 3DS model with two analog sticks. Dunno when, maybe they'll announce it at this summer's E3.
mm201
Dammit now I'm going to need to finish playing through 1KYD. I guess the stories are isolated enough that there shouldn't be too many spoilers.
DerekMcD
According to the 3DS release date list from GameStop, it said Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2 will be released on a same date (May 2nd for the North American release). Is that's true or what?
NaomiMinette

mm201 wrote:

Dammit now I'm going to need to finish playing through 1KYD. I guess the stories are isolated enough that there shouldn't be too many spoilers.
...You still haven't completed that game? Wasn't that game released like more than 5 years ago? Anyway, I've played all of the Paper Mario games. There's canon appearances and references to the previous game(s), but the stories don't tie in with each other. That being said, you probably won't understand a few/some of the references if you haven't played whichever Paper Mario game (one example being a Paper Mario character being referenced in PM:TTYD).

Koro McAlpine wrote:

According to the 3DS release date list from GameStop, it said Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2 will be released on a same date (May 2nd for the North American release). Is that's true or what?
I have August 2, 2012 as both of their release dates... but yeah, as far as I know they're being released on the same day.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm sitting for a few weeks, with my accomplishment for completing all of the puzzles! When I went into puzzle swap, I could be accomplished knowing I had to do nothing. . . My playcoins rose above 10 and I felt success.

. . . Then a new puzzle came out and fml
show more