forum

Nekomata Master - Raindrops #1 'Aqua'

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Niva

Loli Cjj wrote:

Aku tak layak ngemod beatmap seepik ini ;w; tapi mari kita lakukan demi persahabatan ;w;

=General=
Nope.

=Easy=
1. 00:43:872 (3) - Karena not sebelumnya udah diberi delay, imo stack kurang kusetujui. Oh, ini, gw justru ngerasa stack disini malah bagus :3 intinya sih... gw nggak ada ide lagi mau ditaruh di mana orz

=Normal=
Nope.

=Hard=
Nope.

=SB=
Nope.

Terlalu banyak nope sehingga sepertinya tak layak untuk kudosu.
Semuanya bagus ;3; Thanks~ Gpp kok, yang penting kan udah dicek (:
Thank you Loli Cjj ^^
Mikkuri
~mod4mod request~ :D

[General]
add silence soft-sliderslide? It's so loud

[Easy]
00:43:872 (3) - move out of stack?
01:03:158 (2) - maybe, off screen?
01:33:801 (2) - stack like other diff?

[Normal]
00:41:301 (1) - maybe, off-screen?
nice :D

[Hard]
00:44:301 (4) - add whistle tail? sound better :D
00:51:372 (5) - Oh, nc here and remove nc 00:51:586 (1) -
01:32:301 (8) - copy from (7) and Ctrl + H ?
01:33:158 (1) - error spacing?

great map :) Star xD
GL~ :3
Topic Starter
Niva

0OoMickeyoO0 wrote:

~mod4mod request~ :D

[General]
add silence soft-sliderslide? It's so loud
It's fine (:

[Easy]
00:43:872 (3) - move out of stack? Uh... Can't get a good pattern to use if unstacked >_<
01:03:158 (2) - maybe, off screen? It's not (: - Moved upward a bit, though
01:33:801 (2) - stack like other diff? I don't think a stack with 3/2 delay is good for beginners...

[Normal]
00:41:301 (1) - maybe, off-screen? Not off-screen on play mode as well ^^
nice :D

[Hard]
00:44:301 (4) - add whistle tail? sound better :D Yes :3
00:51:372 (5) - Oh, nc here and remove nc 00:51:586 (1) - Uh, I prefer a NC on downbeat >_<
01:32:301 (8) - copy from (7) and Ctrl + H ? Oh, my bad, fixed
01:33:158 (1) - error spacing? Anti-jump ^^

great map :) Star xD
GL~ :3
Thanks Mickey (:
Sallad4ever
ok then, just a little bit

[Hardl]
  1. Some of the jumps are quit on the extreme side and to be frank, they didn't fit the atmosphere of the song at all. The jumps that I mean are the ones with 4x DS. I think 3x DS are pretty much the limit of distance that can fit the song, bigger than that is outright not good.
  2. Another thing is about the sharp jumps. This can work good in some song/music but in this case it's disrupting the flow of your map. For example 00:07:658 (4,1) this jump will flow better if the direction of the slider will continue the clockwise movement from the previous object, another one is 00:21:372 (4,1) which is almost the same as above. 00:25:658 (2,3) is also a very sharp one, but seeing this is a mirror of the prev object I guess you'll keep this no mater what.
  3. 01:28:658 (5) - Cut this slider to 01:28:872, to sync the end of the slider with the water sound? you've did with spinner before so maybe do it again with slider here
That's all, I don't mind if you don't fix the 2 last things but consider to reduce those extreme jumps that I mention.
Yup, call me back after fixing it
Topic Starter
Niva

Sallad4ever wrote:

ok then, just a little bit

[Hardl]
  1. Some of the jumps are quit on the extreme side and to be frank, they didn't fit the atmosphere of the song at all. The jumps that I mean are the ones with 4x DS. I think 3x DS are pretty much the limit of distance that can fit the song, bigger than that is outright not good.
  2. Another thing is about the sharp jumps. This can work good in some song/music but in this case it's disrupting the flow of your map. For example 00:07:658 (4,1) this jump will flow better if the direction of the slider will continue the clockwise movement from the previous object, another one is 00:21:372 (4,1) which is almost the same as above. 00:25:658 (2,3) is also a very sharp one, but seeing this is a mirror of the prev object I guess you'll keep this no mater what.

I reduced some jumps which are possible for its distance to be reduced >< (no matter what I do, the star rating is always 4.96 orz - also, gatitoneku SS'd this in his first try (when I asked him to playtest this back then ><)
  3. 01:28:658 (5) - Cut this slider to 01:28:872, to sync the end of the slider with the water sound? you've did with spinner before so maybe do it again with slider here Yep~ Fixed with my own arrangement, though~
That's all, I don't mind if you don't fix the 2 last things but consider to reduce those extreme jumps that I mention.
Yup, call me back after fixing it
Thanks kak sallad ~
Sallad4ever
Well if it's about playable or not, it certainly is playable, but that's not what I concern about. It's more about "Does the jump fit with the tranquil atmosphere of the song" & " Does the flow is good and doesn't feel strange or awkward?". I still think 4x is too extreme for the jump with the current SV, but it's of course up to you to change it or not

For now everything, re-checked and nothing are unrankable so, BUBBLE!!!
if youl want to change it feel free to contact me
Breeze
Yup, I agree with Sallad4ever, some jumps in [Hard] are too far as it is, for example 00:21:586 (1,3) - , they're more than 2xDS, too far as others in the same combo, maybe too hard to catch in a hard diff. Especially 00:22:443 (3) - , this one is way too far
Well, it's still playable though, if you reduce the space of those two, it would make this map more decent to play

Not going to pop this bubble
Send me a forum PM when you have any reply and I'll rank this map
Shiirn
Breeze sensei posting when i was actually waiting for Niva

;~;
Breeze
Then at least you should post a post here /o/
Shiirn
yes, i am silly
Topic Starter
Niva
o.o ...

Thanks Breeze, fixed~
Breeze
Here we go
Agnes
Grats, Niva! x3
dNextGen
met yah xob atas rank nya ^^
Muya
grats <3
xsrsbsns
yay grats!
Sallad4ever
Finally ranked, Selamat \:D/
Ayo2 bikin lebih byk map lg buat unjuk gigi mapper Indonesia~~~~~
banvi
grats~ :3
theowest
This song is just too good. nom
AIR315
Congratz~
Dino99
Yo~~
Gratz :>
IceBeam
gratsss ;)
Topic Starter
Niva
Thanks all~ ^^
Yasora
Niva-sama's map is awesome /OwO)/~ gratz~
regenz
ConGratz
JulyXC
fu fuuuu~ Nice song! Gratz!~
Mastodonio
it's a good song's style,it sounds awesome! gratz!