forum

It's not fair

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sync
edit: this thread was supposed to be satirical for the people who take everything literally

Compare these two openings and you will now know why it isn't fair

fuck the person who decided to make the english opening way gayer
Giganscudo
What is it that you find unfair? The english openings singing? How the English opening is just the Japenese Opening except backwards and it is cut in places? How the Japanese Opening is Mirrored? Or something else you had in mind?
Oreiora
Sweet, tunes of my childhood. Eughh, really dislike english dubbing though, I understand the english lyrics better, so I guess that's one reason I hate english dubbing (can't stand corny songs).
Topic Starter
Sync

giganimpou wrote:

What is it that you find unfair? The english openings singing? How the English opening is just the Japenese Opening except backwards and it is cut in places? How the Japanese Opening is Mirrored? Or something else you had in mind?
god damn can't you see how much cooler the japanese opening is
D33d
I wish that the original English opening had that much Hammond. Christ, 4Kids should get onto that shit. In fact, I wish that the English version was that damn funky. Hooooooly shit.
Giganscudo

Sync wrote:

giganimpou wrote:

god damn can't you see how much cooler the japanese opening is
yeah. I kind of noticed that. It really is freakin awesome! Damn the Japanese (no racist intentions) for having all the good stuff!
Stefan
4Kidz for life hfjskhusjlapjxjbdbwphchkxjhjaoykkjjxjjejpqkxjjwsmjjjjqozzfukiduftknxncbcloalbfjfjkfowoixjfjdiowosppwhfieooqijqjdjdkrkmxmxnbsoapohfjekk
ampzz
Got to love them Pocket Monsters!

giganimpou wrote:

How the Japanese Opening is Mirrored?
This is just a vain attempt to avoid having their video deleted.
kriers
When I did my research a few years ago I had the same feeling. So unfair!
OnosakiHito
How dare you, to say this is unfair?!
Feel the old english song, FEEL IIIIIT.
Aoriki
o____o I like both opening themes....(since the English opening them is my childhood) -is shot at-
eIohim

OnosakiHito wrote:

How dare you, to say this is unfair?!
Feel the old english song, FEEL IIIIIT.
*feeling it*

Still not better...
DerekMcD
mathexpert
damn this is nostalgic.
fuyuko-chan
(sigh) I remember waking up early Saturday morning to watch this....
California
it's not fair that the english opening is better than the japanese one?
Vish024

mathexpert9981 wrote:

damn this is nostalgic.
All the memories, I'd practically sing aloud the English version like a demented cockerel every time it was on.
kriers
During easter 11 years ago, it aired every morning at 9 am. Good times!
ychao
Hmmm shoot me but I somehow find the English version more appealing, cheesy as it sounds. Probably from all the nostalgia it brings to mind.

Ah those days...
DerekMcD
I like this one.

Accelerator-kun