forum

Mini Inducer Mafia - Endgame - Your demise. Cake not include

posted
Total Posts
show more
Makar
So... if the role switches then what would be examples of a role switched because of positive/negative induce?
Rantai
I suspect it goes along the lines of;

Take Mashley for example - Positive = Cop, Negative = Vig
Mashley
why
Makar

Mashley wrote:

why
Sucks to be killed Night 0 :/ this is why I dont really agree with starting games at night lol
Sync
[04:03] <Hitter> Sync has a good scum sense
[04:03] <Hitter> :)
[04:04] <Copter> Pretty much sync was right the whole time.
[04:04] <@Lilac> Reisen - Mafia Negative Inducer. Plus factional kill.
[04:04] <@Lilac> Youmu - Town Positive Inducer. 1 Shot BP.
[04:04] <@Lilac> Yuyuko - Initially doctor. Will be CPR Doc if made negative.
[04:04] <@Lilac> Meiling - Initially Bodyguard. Will Juggernaut if negative.
[04:04] <@Lilac> Alice - Cop initially. Will vig if negative.
Nyquill

Makar8000 wrote:

Mashley wrote:

why
Sucks to be killed Night 0 :/ this is why I dont really agree with starting games at night lol
Having a game starting night 0 has something to go on for a mass claim if you have a power role.

Also,

Nyquill wrote:

Just ask some questions huh.

Sync, Are you scum?

;3
Sync
To answer your question truthfully: the answer is no.
Nyquill
No will forever mean yes to me now.

SO WE STILL HAVE NOTHING.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Oh WIFOM, how I love thee.

:U
Nyquill
Are both inducers forced to use their roles at night?
Sync
If I remember correctly, we weren't (I was a positive-inducer); however, this may have changed.
Makar
From my experience in IRC special roles like that were never forced o.o'
Nyquill

Makar8000 wrote:

From my experience in IRC special roles like that were never forced o.o'
You CAN be over-eager, which has your night ability used on a random person.
Sync
Mark: it was hosted manually
Topic Starter
Lilac
12-13 hours left.

This is pretty...bland.
Rantai
Well all that meta game is all nice and dandy but what do you plan to actually do with it?

It's all just filler at this stage. Also I'll take it no one else had anything happen to them that they know of.
Rantai
Right now we have 7 alive, 1:6 (1:5:1?). I'm going to assume 2 kills per night due to the anomalous 2nd shot (Unless Mashley was both negative induced and decided to 'cop' me and got shot)

Also, by this stage anyone with half a brain should know which role I am by now, if not... well ok then.

If we have a serial killer on our hands then we really have 1 mislynch. But that also opens up the possibility of them shooting each other.

If the Mashley situation played out then we have at least 2 mislynches.

Both ways we're going to have to completely guess on scum seeing as no one is really saying anything. No lynch is out of the question, it's lynch now or lose a lynch. With that said we need to come to a consensus on who should go.

Seeing as meta is our only option - I ask who would shoot Mashley? Or on a lesser note, who would shoot me?
Rantai
Actually I'll answer that too, derp.

I'd think DxS is most likely to have shot Mashley, just a feeling I get.

Absolutely no idea who would shoot me, I know you all equally love hate me.
NoHitter
Stream of consciousness post ahead:

Actually DxS is a town read for me. His slight "hinting" that his role can be motivated seems townie in a sense. I don't think mafia would do something like that. Also meta says that DxS is acting the usual way.

Sync is also a town read for me due to the his giving information that would benefit town - roles and information about the IRC game we played before.

That leaves, Rantai, Swift, Nyquill and Makar.

Right now, Rantai is pretty much a null read. Meta so far is consistent with his town and scum meta.

Swift is also a null read. Though he did try to spark discussion with the "methods", it doesn't necessarily mean he's town or scum.

So with both Nyquill and Makar, I notice that they have an interest with the inducer and it's effects.
Nyquill asking if inducing was forced, and Makar verifying that they weren't forced on IRC.
Why do they display an interest? Well I'd rather not say the reason I think so.

Among Nyquill and Makar, gut tells me that Nyquill is more suspicious.
The "Are you scum?" question was also pointless, didn't contribute at all, and is WIFOM.
Ergo, Vote: Nyquill
Makar
Im just curious about it because we could try to use that information to trace who the inducers are (positive to verify that person is town, and negative to verify that the person is mafia). So... If we knew who was negatively induced we could try to trace back on who did it, sorta like rantai is asking in the previous post.

Also, I have a feeling nyquill is just asking out of curiosity or thinking the same thing as me on this; I don't think its a good reason to accuse him though we have nothing to go on at the moment. We don't have much time left in the day so its probably best to go with him on this
Rantai
Here's some food for thought; Hitter became happier last night.
Rantai
Though going by what Mashley's pm says, I'm not sure he is even aware of it.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Makar8000 wrote:

Im just curious about it because we could try to use that information to trace who the inducers are (positive to verify that person is town, and negative to verify that the person is mafia). So... If we knew who was negatively induced we could try to trace back on who did it, sorta like rantai is asking in the previous post.
Yeah, but that's the thing. You can't really tell if you've been induced or not.
Makar

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Makar8000 wrote:

Yeah, but that's the thing. You can't really tell if you've been induced or not.
I guess we would have to wait then... if somebody was induced then that person who was induced should notice their ability changing right?

In that case maybe we should just no lynch this round
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, they can't tell if their ability changed unless they were an informative role like the cop.
Makar

Actually, they can't tell if their ability changed unless they were an informative role like the cop.
If lets say you had a docter role, and the person you tried to protect ended up being shot, then that should spark up a clue that your role has changed lol.

Of course we don't exactly know how roles change even based on the IRC log Sync gave (they could be different?), and it may just be pointless to try to find scum through this method.

I think we should nolynch this round, or vote Nyquill due to reasons NoHitter gave though I think its insufficient info.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Makar8000 wrote:

If lets say you had a docter role, and the person you tried to protect ended up being shot, then that should spark up a clue that your role has changed lol.
It's possible that if there's two mafia, they could have a strongman in that situation.
Rantai
Going a no lynch here serves no purpose here. We've already had one night and we'll be throwing away what could be our only lynch, if not, half of our possible lynches. Well unless we have a doc that successfully blocks (or similar role).

Just to emphasise, in a set up this small we need every lynch we can get.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Like I said earlier about the two mafia possibility, if we have another shooter, it's already game over if we make our vote today.

With 7 alive, one mislynch could cause an instant game over if the other shooter makes their shot that night along with the mafia kill.
However, if the shooter and the mafia shoot the same person, or the shooter hits mafia, then we still have another day.
If we get a successful lynch, however, then we can last another day.
If there's only one mafia and one other shooter, we'll still be able to last another day.
If there's NO shooter, then we still have another day regardless of how many mafia we have.

Yes, I'm still assuming we have a second mafia. There's a slight chance that we have another one, but like I said before, I'm a bit iffy on that if we have a shooter roaming around.
Rantai
2 mafia AND an SK?

I highly, highly doubt that. 1 mafia/1 SK or 2 mafia makes much for sense.

Though even if there is 2 mafia it'd be a 2:5 meaning that today is the only safe lynch.
Makar
Unless a doctor successfully protected somebody... since Mashley was killed and Rantai was shot, 2 mafia and a shooter seems unlikely
Nyquill

NoHitter wrote:

Why do they display an interest? Well I'd rather not say the reason I think so.
Keep thinking, you're getting it wrong.

NoHitter wrote:

Among Nyquill and Makar, gut tells me that Nyquill is more suspicious.
The "Are you scum?" question was also pointless, didn't contribute at all, and is WIFOM.
The WIFOM question was because of something sync pulled on me the other day on IRC. If anything this was a half hearted joke and perhaps gain a bit more of a town favor from sync since he was town that game when he asked it.

Also, you're risking a mislynch on the basis of a half hearted WIFOM. You are also one to talk when it comes to contributing to town discussion, coming in after 41 hours to throw an accusing analysis post from lurking for the greater portion of the day.

Vote: NoHitter
Sync
It's true, Hitter's vote on Nyquill is completely unjustified. "Are you scum?" is a commonly asked question amongst those who play IRC mafia in our channel (and the official one). In fact, Hitter has more than likely been exposed to it seeing as he participates in IRC mafia too.

The matter of the fact is, I'm not completely sure.

When it comes down to it, Hitter's vote (either way) was unjustified and reaction-hunting is a little strong for a first-post.
Makar

Nyquill wrote:

Also, you're risking a mislynch on the basis of a half hearted WIFOM. You are also one to talk when it comes to contributing to town discussion, coming in after 41 hours to throw an accusing analysis post from lurking for the greater portion of the day.

Sync wrote:

When it comes down to it, Hitter's vote (either way) was unjustified and reaction-hunting is a little strong for a first-post.
I agree, as I have said before it wasn't a good reason imo, and now that you mention it, yes it was strange for a first post.

Vote: NoHitter
Nyquill
Mod: Requesting day be extended by 24 hours

Like sync said, not sure at all if NoHitter's post was just an reactionary guage. I would like to see what he has to say first.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Rantai wrote:

2 mafia AND an SK?

Though even if there is 2 mafia it'd be a 2:5 meaning that today is the only safe lynch.

Makar8000 wrote:

Unless a doctor successfully protected somebody... since Mashley was killed and Rantai was shot, 2 mafia and a shooter seems unlikely
Since when did I say SK? It could be a vig for all we know, which is probably more likely than a SK.
Makar
Eh I used shooter as a general term :/
Rantai

Rantai wrote:

2 mafia AND an SK?

Makar8000 wrote:

Since when did I say SK? It could be a vig for all we know, which is probably more likely than a SK.
Going with that then, we know our vig is dead. So that throws out the 2 shooter in that regard.
NoHitter
*throws in the towel*
Vote : NoHitter
Nyquill
remember that long discussion we had on IRC about voting for oneself
show more