Top 20 Players of 2011 [Video]

posted
Total Posts
show more
NeoRainier

ragelewa wrote:

dude I can totally do a commentary for rucker when I get back home

I can actually speak english
Ehm, i re-listened several times my commentary and the only reason cause it's hard to understand is cause i tend to increase my talking speed as i approach to the end of a sentence.
If you don't like so much i can do a slower one (and correct that "Rooker")
thelewa
lol it doesn't matter, the only thing lesslunatic should do is add captions on youtube
xsrsbsns
They weren't THAT bad.. At least I could understand during my second watch :<

NeoRainier wrote:

(and correct that "Rooker")
Although I naturally read it as "Rug-ker", I'm actually not so sure about Rucker's intended pronunciation because the chinese people call him with the character "Lu" as in Loo.
thelewa
HIS NAME IS LUCKER

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT
-Athena-

ragelewa wrote:

HIS NAME IS LUCKER

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT
he definitely doesn't rely on luck
that's what i know
Chloe
where is those what you said in the video ? Sorry for my poor english /.\
those
Lol Kyonko sounds like a tool cuz she made it sound like tablet > mouse. Next time, try to get some unbiased commentary.
Topic Starter
Lunah
lol, stop bothering about the commentary, and look at the video; now it's getting boring
those
I watched it the whole way through before posting, so...
Topic Starter
Lunah
yeah, I understand that maybe some of them are not native english speakers, but I only found those people \D:/ so, enjoy the video as it is, or send me a new commentary then if it's better I'll replace it. also writing the same thing 10 times is pointless
mochi
The best part was the intro.
Gaba

Was this really necessary? Didn't notice the first time i saw the video, wtf...someone must be butthurt
Lesjuh
If that's unrankable, how can the map be ranked? This game is messed up...
Salvage
lol'd at that
Topic Starter
Lunah
it was sarcastic

Gaba wrote:

Was this really necessary?
and yes.
YodaSnipe

mochi wrote:

The best part was the intro.
Indeed, was a nice intro.
mancuso_JM_
Preety nice Video :)
Wishy
Default skin = bad video.
YodaSnipe
What skin would have been good...?
Wishy
Any not annoying skin with not HUGE, VIEW-OBSTRUCTING, ANNOYING hit-bursts. Really lol who the hell plays with default anyways, you can't see a thing and it's even bothersome to watch the video and see nothing but gigantic hit-bursts.

Default skin is completely out-dated and it's just a problem every player solves by discovering some custom skin they like (eventually). It should be reworked... or some other "default" skins could be added.
Topic Starter
Lunah
It's normally, it's an "official" video, why should I use my own skin ? It's the default skin of the game; you should complaing with peppy if you think it's "too big".

I think it's fine for the video

I also thought to ask everyplayer to send me their skin then record replays with their own skin, but they barely answer for the choose of the record, so would be impossible
Neruell
I guess that for such kind of videos it is a must to use all custom stuff including bg and video and all settings turned on. It looks way more epic and spectacular rather than turn everything off, use a skin where everything is invisible and a custom gray bg. (that would really be epic...) Every good player knows anyway how everyone plays but this is not a tutorial, it must show how epic it is and must look great.
Salvage
I have to agree with lesslunatic here, and btw i think a lot of people uses default, maybe not with the hitburst but even good people uses it.
XGeneral2000
The default skin's not so bad in general, but I have to agree that a smaller/transparent hitburst might look cleaner than the default one. I've got nothing against the default skin, but after seeing Reisen's Top Korean players vid, I think the transparent hitbursts look better for a video, especially a Top X video where the maps are gonna end up covered in them. Then again, I suppose the hitbursts give the maps that "epic" feel Neruell pointed out, especially for the less skilled players who wouldn't really be able to read what's going on without them.

Great video btw, I really liked the intro, and lol Big Black Cookiezi entrance. Too bad not many people were interested in commentating.
Chloe

Lesjuh wrote:

If that's unrankable, how can the map be ranked? This game is messed up...
lol, thx for your Freestyler, enioy it so much :D
Wishy

Neruell wrote:

I guess that for such kind of videos it is a must to use all custom stuff including bg and video and all settings turned on. It looks way more epic and spectacular rather than turn everything off, use a skin where everything is invisible and a custom gray bg. (that would really be epic...) Every good player knows anyway how everyone plays but this is not a tutorial, it must show how epic it is and must look great.
Of course BG, SB and Video should stay, but skin come on it just makes it ugly. The video is good overall but I still think that horrible skin ruins the whole thing.
[Luanny]
The Big Black part was epic lol
OnosakiHito
^ My words. This was really epic.
GladiOol

Wishy22 wrote:

Any not annoying skin with not HUGE, VIEW-OBSTRUCTING, ANNOYING hit-bursts. Really lol who the hell plays with default anyways, you can't see a thing and it's even bothersome to watch the video and see nothing but gigantic hit-bursts.

Default skin is completely out-dated and it's just a problem every player solves by discovering some custom skin they like (eventually). It should be reworked... or some other "default" skins could be added.
I play with default.

COME AT ME BRO.
Wishy
You are the mega-exception dude! Mouse only playing and default skin, the day you switch to tablet you gonna be WW or something. XD
Darksonic
Mesita #9 ok.
Wishy
Mesita is a pro though even without FL, but yeah super overrated player because of impossible FL scores.
Mismagius

Wishy22 wrote:

Implying your opinion menas everything.

Stop being so... ugh.

I play with default skin and I have no problem with the hitbursts. Stop talking for other people, you're the only one complaining about this crap.
OnosakiHito
I'm playing with default and I like it. Am I a bad person now? \:D/
GladiOol

OnosakiHito wrote:

I'm playing with default and I like it. Am I a bad person now? \:D/
yes
Wishy

Blue Dragon wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

Implying your opinion menas everything.

Stop being so... ugh.

I play with default skin and I have no problem with the hitbursts. Stop talking for other people, you're the only one complaining about this crap.
Most people won't complain because they don't give a shit about some random video some random guy did, I just don't care wasting 2 or 3 minutes posting. I still think the video looks ugly and yeah I have asked some friends to see if I'm the only one thinking that and nope, truth is most of them just don't give a crap/think it's worth posting since nothing's gonna change.
eldnl

Wishy22 wrote:

Mesita is a pro though even without FL, but yeah super overrated player because of impossible FL scores.
this guy
Wishy
Don't you guys even say Ignacio is your best player and stuff?
Tony

Wishy22 wrote:

Most people won't complain because they don't give a shit about some random video some random guy did, I just don't care wasting 2 or 3 minutes posting. I still think the video looks ugly and yeah I have asked some friends to see if I'm the only one thinking that and nope, truth is most of them just don't give a crap/think it's worth posting since nothing's gonna change.
Just go and do something useful with your time. Like staring at the walls.
Chocoliti
Cookiezi is GOD player! but he is no more player now...
show more