Achievement Graphics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Accepting submissions for the following achievements:

Template: http://puu.sh/pfgv/achievements.zip

Guidelines:
  1. Only achievement titles are given. Use your imagination as to how they should look.
  2. I (peppy) reserve the final decision on which submissions are of high enough quality.
  3. For pack achievements, please continue on with the existing themes (using a character that appears in one of the beatmaps in that pack).
  4. Submitting multiple achievement graphics with a similar art style will probably help in getting yours chosen, as I like conformity where possible :).
  5. You should use the template above and keep the same basic design, or at least the rectangle part of it. You can use the remaining vertical space above the rectangle as you wish. If you have trouble getting the black outline going around correctly, I can fix this in post-editing so don't worry too much.
  6. If you have any questions that are not answered in this thread, please forum PM me. I will add answers in this thread ASAP.
Deadline:
There will be no deadline. The first submission which is of satisfactory quality will be chosen. Keep in mind I'm picky :p.

Submission:
Post your design in this thread as a 24-bit PNG. If your design is chosen, I will require a non-flattened .psd copy.

Rewards:
Any submissions that end up getting used will carry the reward of 3 months supporter tag. You may choose to gift this prize to someone if you do not wish to use it yourself.

2012/04/13 Round 1
Video Game Pack vol.4 (JhowM)
Anime Pack vol.4 (JhowM)
Internet! Pack vol.4 (JhowM)
Rhythm Game Pack vol.4 (JhowM)
Consolation Prize (Ballance)
Challenge Accepted (Ballance)
Stumbler (Ballance)

2012/08/14 Round 2
Jack of All Trades (jamujamu)
Obsessed (Doodley)
Dedication
Quick Draw (RBRat3)
Nonstop (RBRat3)
Jackpot (RBRat3)

More to come!
Bittersweet
"Post your design in this thread as a 24-bit PNG. If your design is chosen, I will require a non-flattened .psd copy."

Too bad i don't use photoshop then xD
JhowM
i'm not good at photoshop but i tried to make some (the easy ones haha)

or

now tired..

inb4 @challenge accepted
Bittersweet
Ahhh, id like to see minori on Otaku 4 ;-; (I my i my i my)
JhowM

Bittersweet wrote:

Ahhh, id like to see minori on Otaku 4 ;-; (I my i my i my)

???
Bittersweet
more like =D (no psd boss, ignore it :D)
Mismagius

JhowM wrote:

Personally loved this one.
ziin
I don't have photoshop.
GigaClon
so use gimp and submit a .xcf
Topic Starter
peppy
Gimp can't save to psd yet? That seems a bit backwards.

@JhowM Thanks for your submissions. I'm going to go ahead and accept them all :). Could you please provide the PSDs?
Hatsune Miku_old

looooool
its funny
ziin

I just can't use the template
Topic Starter
peppy
Photoshop CS6 (beta) is available for free.
ychao
Hmmm, I tried my hand on one quick achievement but I am somehow still not really satisfied with it. Really exhausted now though, so I will attempt more soon - if any is still needed that is.

ziin
yeesh... 1.7 GB.

I'll pass.

DarkStoorM
Oh hai there

Lets give a try :D

klubek
Dunno which colors would be best

Consolation Prize
Stumbler
Topic Starter
peppy
Please note that apart from "pack" achievements, all art will need to be original.
Ballance

peppy wrote:

Please note that apart from "pack" achievements, all art will need to be original.
intresting ,i will submit something awesome tomorrow afternoon lol (GMT+8
:)

Please looking forward 8-)
nanashiRei
Well here is my try for "Stumbler" but i have no idea what it's supposed to be:

PSD: http://puu.sh/pogg
Mismagius

DarkStoorM wrote:

this one deserved to make it
show more