posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
bossandy

lolcubes wrote:

Hey there!

[Insane]
00:11:640 (5) - Shorten it by 1/4, it sounds wrong like it is now. You have vocals landing on that tick I'm suggesting too. Fixed
00:57:577 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't understand why you want a stream here, it's not in the music. Mapping vocals with jumps would feel much better if you ask me. Ok! Fixed to two notes to follow the vocal ^_^
01:07:890 (1) - Also shorten it by 1/4, sounds much better and follows the vocals better. ok~
01:22:421 (4) - I think you're missing a finish at the end here. You used it at 01:07:421 (4) and this is the same thing. :p Oops! fixed~
01:22:890 (1) - Also shorten it by 1/4, same reason. ok~

[Gu's Hard]
00:01:327 (1) - Completely silenced hitobjects are highly unrankable. Slider ends are allowed to be silenced only when they fit, this is not the case. You need to make this audible. Fixed~
00:15:390 (1) - Same here. Here, however, a silenced slider end fits, so you can move your 5% volume timing section 1 tick forward, to 00:15:507. Because slider speed x0.5 here , so I make 00:15:390 volume to 30% , and add a gren timong section with 5% volume to 00:15:507
00:57:577 (2) - End it at 00:58:046 instead, like it is now is very weird and I actually had a 100 here cause the music is different compared to this slider. Oh!! , sorry I don't notice this , now fixed to follow the vocal :D

[Aisha's Normal]
00:56:640 (6) - Make this note louder, I can't hear it well. Ok, add 10 % high~ , now 40% volume :D

[Easy]
AR+1, AR2 seems a bit too slow.
00:54:765 (1) - Make the end a bit louder please, otherwise that finish on it makes no sense as it's almost inaudible. I think it would give a nice impact too. 40% volume now~~
01:06:015 (1) - Some nazi, since you have to fix other stuff. :D Midpoint 2 grids right and 1 grid down, would make the slider look much better imo. Do the same change (but mirrored) to 01:08:827 (4) as well then.
ya!! nice catch~~ Fixed!!

Everything else looks good, nice SB too. Taiko rhythms seemed quite odd to me at a first glance but they do make sense (the kiai). It's his style :D
Apply the changes and I can rank this right away. :)
Thanks!! lol..., what can I call you ? cubes ? xD
lolcubes
Yeah everything checks out now.

Ranked!
Stefan
Congrats o/
AIR315
Boss老大恭喜Ranked~

:)
spboxer3
液~!!
我靠 你真的沒加我的ID在你的 thread裡 我哭