forum

UNofficial Character Song Beatmapping Contest

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zatoichi
I'd call you a biased little bitch right now if it didn't make me seem butthurt. But I guess its your job to be like that. I just wish you'd be more convincing with your reasons than giving me bullshit like that.

Sorry to sound like this, but you're using my "fuck off" attitude and applying it to a situation I wouldn't use it in.
anonymous_old

Zatoichi wrote:

I'd call you a biased little bitch right now if it didn't make me seem butthurt. But I guess its your job to be like that. I just wish you'd be more convincing with your reasons than giving me bullshit like that.

Sorry to sound like this, but you're using my "fuck off" attitude and applying it to a situation I wouldn't use it in.
I'm sure attitude has a lot to do with it too.

You're giving him more reason not to allow you as a judge.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
inb4digimonsongs
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Internet was down since June 2nd. Still is down. ;_; Anyways, here are the songs, mp3s and timings and submission will be up when the internet's back up. :P im at the library

English: Two Perfect Girls

Japanese: Tomorrow (sung by Kiuchi Reiko) OR Treasure of Miracles (sung by Tsumura Makoto)

^still gotta decide there, narrowed it down. Uh, vote on it? I'll decide when the internet's back up. I like songs sung by boy voices, and these are catchy, so deal with it kthx. English song is just win.

So... be patient please. ><;
Derekku
Treasure of Miracles sounded really cute and catchy.

*votes for that one*

Also lol pokemon/digimon
tieff
Vote for Treasure of Miracles.

Also, I'll go like mapper.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Kicked this off. You guys can start mapping/complaining now. ;)

Sorry 'bout the delay. I blame all the technical guys my mom asked that never even came up with the idea to try the other thing that we can connect through. My mom did that a few hours ago, and it worked... *ahem*

Anyways, go at it. You can PM me/ask in chat if you want any modding/ pretend judging. Don't ask a judge to mod your map; they can't.

EDIT: I uploaded the wrong song, posted the wrong Japanese song on the 13th, etc. Lemme fix this...

EDIT2: Correct song uploaded, NOW go ahead.
Derekku
inb4 I wait until the last day or two to map

:<
Starrodkirby86
I think it's safe to say that the artist for Two Perfect Girls should be Eric Stuart , the voice actor for the character singing the song...

What do you think?
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Sinistro
I'd like to be a judge, please.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Emergency post:

NO ONE TOUCH THE ENGLISH SONG YET.

We have an issue. I apparently may have uploaded the wrong song while drunk on root beer. We are currently deciding whether to go with Two Perfect Girls, or this:

So lemme edit thou post, K? K. Give me a day.
Derekku
TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET TEAM ROCKET

I'M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE A MAP FOR THIS AND IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE THIS SONG I'M GOING TO THROW A FIT

</caps> :3
anonymous_old
wtf.

That's not Giovanni's voice.

>_>
Topic Starter
Ekaru
With certain people's input, I've decided!

You guys had your chance for input for days before the contest started. Since I did announce the songs when I said I would, you guys can just endure, since some people started mapping and I don't want to screw them over. That, and this song is nice for mapping. Fun song.

*puts everything back*
Zerostarry
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Sinistro
Even though Team Rocket rocks more than Brock, Double Trouble seems to be a hard song to make rhythm patterns out of. Too slow, or something. Brock's song is easier to map.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
anonymous_old
Can we submit something now then update it later?

If so, expect six .osu's coming your way soon. =]
Derekku

strager wrote:

Why not just wait to submit it until you're happy with it? >_>

@Ekaru: July 31st? Argh now I'll TOTALLY put this off until like a week before <_> (But I'll try not to hehe)
Topic Starter
Ekaru

strager wrote:

Yes, you can. I'm waiting til I have a bunch before I do all the jumbo anyways.
Larto
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Larto wrote:

strager wrote:

oh god

do we get kudosu for this
You'll only have to play 1 .osu from this guy. One time.

I, on the other hand, will be playing each .osu multiple times. This is so that if there's something freaking obvious, I can point it out to them. Why? Because I'd be bored otherwise.
Larto
I was just joking anyway ;P
GladiOol
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Deadline delayed until August 9th.

Sorry, something important came up. :( Sorry!

EDIT: Also, Japanese Normal has 0 entries while Japanese Hard had 1.

Also, I may pull "prizes" out of my ass. We'll see. But back to important stuff!
anonymous_old
=[

My entry isn't even finished. I need to recover shit from my harddrive but I need a place to put it. Thus, I need a new harddrive. Still need money for that. =[
Derekku
Deadline extension? Hmm... I MIGHT get my entry done (and by 'done' I mean started)
Topic Starter
Ekaru
My parents decided to take us camping, leaving on the morning of the 9th. Sorry for not posting this earlier.

Final final deadline is August 16th. Because a deadline in the middle of the week makes no sense.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Final final final deadline is August 26th. Can't get on the computer upstairs 'til the 23rd. And my Songs folder is deleted. No worries, I can just redownload the entries again, but it'll take time to do so. Sorry for this delay.
anonymous_old
lol.
nardii
I think the deadline somehow keeps extending itself until I finish my entry.
GladiOol
No more extensions plox.
Derekku

nardi11011 wrote:

I think the deadline somehow keeps extending itself until I finish my entry.
This, except it's more like "start" me entry XP
anonymous_old

Gladi wrote:

No more extensions plox.
Are you the other English Hard? =O
show more