show more
Nakagawa-Kanon
[Normal]
good normal :D

[Hard]
OD +1?
omg gooood :D

[Insane]
01:28:756 (5) - 1grid down 1grid left (gird 4)
01:54:756 (1) - remove new combo?
02:09:867 (1) - remove new combo it better.
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Nakagawa-Kanon wrote:

[Normal]
good normal :D

[Hard]
OD +1? no, sorry~
omg gooood :D xD

[Insane]
01:28:756 (5) - 1grid down 1grid left (gird 4) no, sorry~
01:54:756 (1) - remove new combo? nope xD
02:09:867 (1) - remove new combo it better. k
thx for modding~
-s u i r e n-
Nice MAP<3<3 DJMAX~~♥ (ノ*´д`*)ノ~[star]
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

suirenn05 wrote:

Nice MAP<3<3 DJMAX~~♥ (ノ*´д`*)ノ~[star]
thank you ><~
Kenezz
Herrow o3o
Kenezz's Superbakamod~

Insane
  1. 01:52:756 (1) - Hmm remove this new combo? imo the jump is predictable and not is hard/hard to read, then the new combo is needless.
  2. 01:54:756 (1) - Well here the combo is a bit short and i think in not is necessary, maybe remove it?
Oh woow my mod is too short because your map is amazing!
Good Luck \:D/
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Kenezz wrote:

Herrow o3o
Kenezz's Superbakamod~

Insane
  1. 01:52:756 (1) - Hmm remove this new combo? imo the jump is predictable and not is hard/hard to read, then the new combo is needless. no, sorry~
  2. 01:54:756 (1) - Well here the combo is a bit short and i think in not is necessary, maybe remove it? fixed :D
Oh woow my mod is too short because your map is amazing!
Good Luck \:D/ thank you >_<
thx for your mod =w=~
Kenezz
Take it!
Bubbled!!
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Kenezz wrote:

Take it!
Bubbled!!
Thank you >w<!!
SapphireGhost
So I'm finally here.

[General]
- Most importantly, the map doesn't seem to download with the [Normal] difficulty. Try Full Submitting and see if that fixes it.
- You could consider mapping an [Easy] as the song isn't that long and it completes the difficulty spread.

[Insane]
00:17:645 (1,2,3) - Stacking makes this pattern look a little strange while playing, if you care go ahead and change it.
01:05:423 (6) - Most sliderend stacking beatmap occurs 1/4 after the slider ends, this one occurs 1/2 after the slider ends. Seeing how it's a bit confusing, consider moving it like this.
01:18:979 (2,3) - Hm, the stacking makes things pretty odd here, too. Try a different pattern with less overlapping?
01:33:867 (3) - Different note but same idea as above.

[Boss Taiko Oni]
- I'd advise using this taiko background for several reasons... it saves filesize by converting to .jpg format, the picture is no longer stretched out and it avoids the font "Comic Sans MS" which a lot of people don't like.

[Hard]
- For a [Hard], I probably would have expected a few less 1/4 patterns, but it works for now. Probably would have fit the spread better without them, though.

[Normal]
- I probably would have used a slightly higher slider velocity to avoid a lot of overlapping, but I suppose what you've got works.
01:00:979 (1) - For the easiest difficulty, this note comes far too soon after a spinner and new players can have a hard time adjusting. Mapping through the spinner could work.

That's all, really. I'm tired right now, so expect a few more things later. Just PM me after fixes and thanks.
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

SapphireGhost wrote:

So I'm finally here.

[General]
- Most importantly, the map doesn't seem to download with the [Normal] difficulty. Try Full Submitting and see if that fixes it. fixed, I think it's work now xD
- You could consider mapping an [Easy] as the song isn't that long and it completes the difficulty spread. ah, so sorry. about [Easy] I'll not mapping ;~; I think diff spead is ok

[Insane]
00:17:645 (1,2,3) - Stacking makes this pattern look a little strange while playing, if you care go ahead and change it. fixed~
01:05:423 (6) - Most sliderend stacking beatmap occurs 1/4 after the slider ends, this one occurs 1/2 after the slider ends. Seeing how it's a bit confusing, consider moving it like this. fixed~
01:18:979 (2,3) - Hm, the stacking makes things pretty odd here, too. Try a different pattern with less overlapping? ok :3
01:33:867 (3) - Different note but same idea as above. ok~

[Boss Taiko Oni]
- I'd advise using this taiko background for several reasons... it saves filesize by converting to .jpg format, the picture is no longer stretched out and it avoids the font "Comic Sans MS" which a lot of people don't like. fixed~
Taiko BG
[attachment=0:ee2e2]BG-TK.jpg[/attachment:ee2e2]

[Hard]
- For a [Hard], I probably would have expected a few less 1/4 patterns, but it works for now. Probably would have fit the spread better without them, though. fixed all of 1/4 patterns :D

[Normal]
- I probably would have used a slightly higher slider velocity to avoid a lot of overlapping, but I suppose what you've got works.
01:00:979 (1) - For the easiest difficulty, this note comes far too soon after a spinner and new players can have a hard time adjusting. Mapping through the spinner could work. fixed~

That's all, really. I'm tired right now, so expect a few more things later. Just PM me after fixes and thanks.
Thank you~ :D
SapphireGhost
I'm always happy to help people get their maps ranked. Thank you for your encouragement and kind words.
As for this map, all problems are fixed! Nice beatmap and a relaxing song.
Frostmourne
YEAH !

Congratz Mickey !
Fumika
Gratz \o/ โอโอ้โอมิคกี้ w
Yasora
congrats <3
eIohim
Love this song
Rey Fullbuster
i already play this song, in djmax black square and i like it :3
bossandy
Mickey~~!!
Corgratulations!!~~ :D
indyinyou
ยินดีด้วย ^ ^
Shiro
Unranked because of a bugged novideo download. ;~; please fix asap so we can get this re-ranked
Cygnus
Go go update ~
Shiro
Update done, download is fixed ! I can now re-rank~

Sorry for the trouble =x
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Odaril wrote:

Update done, download is fixed ! I can now re-rank~

Sorry for the trouble =x
Thanks a lot :oops:
Fumika
Re-Gratz โอโอ้โอมิคกี้ ww
AkiShizuha
This is a good map! congratz for re-ranked!
riffy
gratz~ :D
Akemi_Homura
gratz~! :3
AIR315
Congratz :33
SapphireGhost
Huh? The download worked fine for me (why does this keep happening). Sorry again...
phonic
Congratz!!
Animefan
okay, I have to ask, isnt this the theme from baywatch?

It sounds super similar somehow at least
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Animefan wrote:

okay, I have to ask, isnt this the theme from baywatch?

It sounds super similar somehow at least
I don't know what is that lol

but this song is from DJMax Black Square that I'm playing on my PSP ;)
KinomiCandy

Animefan wrote:

baywatch
SPOILER
Ahahahaa, oh my god.

Nope.
Animefan
Ah right, it was 90210! :D
FOUND IT; YAYS ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNGNMDX87I
Aoko
I wish they would add this to the arcade one.
Good job ! Congratulations ;)