forum

Top 10 US Standard Players Top 5 US CTB/Taiko Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
thelewa
The idea is still flawed as there might be people who get a lot of #1's (with FL or something) but are still worse in terms of skill when compared to insane people who DT songs no one else can. Or people who play absolutely insane HD+HR's.

for example Galvenize's Deep Space map on the [Another] difficulty: Flute got an fc with HR. He's #4 even if his score was clearly the most hardest to achieve and required the most skill.
Topic Starter
JAKACHAN
As much as I love you Rage and you too Athena less argue more vote. I can't get this video done well when there are like 4 people who have the same amount of votes .-.
thelewa
Standard

Sapphireghost
JAKA(THE MAN)CHAN
Geckogates
Kyou-kun

EDIT: I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT I AM REFERRING YOU JAKACHAN DON'T YOU DARE COMPLAIN

lybydyby scrapped because he wasn't active at all and it wouldn't make sense
-Athena-

JAKACHAN wrote:

As much as I love you Rage and you too Athena less argue more vote. I can't get this video done well when there are like 4 people who have the same amount of votes .-.
i voted earlier so i thought i had the right to shitpost D:
HashishKabob
Athena I have to ask, why does being a lesser known player make someone less deserving of being a top competitor?
Say, for example, someone doesn't take part in the community and strictly plays maps but was extremely good. Practically no one would know their name. Does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to have recognition?

This isn't a popularity contest, this is a showcase of who in the US is the best of the best. I don't think it's fair for you to say that someone shouldn't be showcased just because you don't know them.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. I just don't understand the reasoning behind your comment.
Topic Starter
JAKACHAN

ScarletSky wrote:

Athena I have to ask, why does being a lesser known player make someone less deserving of being a top competitor?
Say, for example, someone doesn't take part in the community and strictly plays maps but was extremely good. Practically no one would know their name. Does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to have recognition?

This isn't a popularity contest, this is a showcase of who in the US is the best of the best. I don't think it's fair for you to say that someone shouldn't be showcased just because you don't know them.
The more people argue in the thread the less I want to make the video. If you want to argue decisions do it in private messages and not in the thread. This thread is purely for voting and not for arguments.
Backfire
Can someone clean up this thread? This is getting annoying.
Sakura
Done
Topic Starter
JAKACHAN
Looks like I might have to make this video how it is now...
thelewa
sakura hana stop scaring people away
Backfire
There's a pretty unanimous decision as to who's in it, so I say go ahead :v
[Yue]
ctb:
-senyo
-remilia--
-Nijiiru
-TakeThat

~~
H i M e J i
~CTB~ :

Remilia-- ~
Senyo ~
Nijiiru ~
shaneoyo
Standard:

SapphireGhost
Geckogates
JAKACHAN
Lybydose
Naptime
Ebacho
Anface
N a N a Y a
Kyou-kun
Konkord
Xakyrie
can I still vote? :v

Taiko:

Backfire
Makar8000
MMzz
OzzyOzrock
Sander-Don

(alphabetical order, I hope this just goes by majority votes)
OzzyOzrock
Taiko:

Soldier
Demo
Engie
Spy
Medic
Haruka_old
please take my vote? D:

Taiko:
  1. Makar8000
  2. Backfire
  3. MMzz
  4. Sander-Don
  5. OzzyOzrock
oh, and in no particular order ofc.
Yarissa
Ahh, I'm humbled that anyone would say my name in this thread. I'm glad to know people at least know who I am.

Here's my list:

osu! Standard (in no particular order):

SapphireGhost
JAKACHAN
Naptime
Ebacho
Kyou-kun
Decay
Myself
AnFace
Kyonko Hizara
Myself for standard
Lance
It's kinda depressing that so few American players voted in this.

Also bump.
Senyo

[Lance] wrote:

It's kinda depressing that so few American players voted in this.

Also bump.
What... Recount and say their countries aloud.

I'm pretty sure I did this and said "American" 293809572190381209 times.
Lance

Senyo wrote:

22 American players posted in this thread out of the over 80k total American players. I was simply saying that I wished there were more players active in the community from the US.
Drafura
22 US vote / 32 total vote out of the 1,295,300 users. I was simply saying that I wished there were more players active in the community from the world.

/me runs*
Hika
why the fuq is my name in this thread
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

why the fuq is my name in this thread
because you are pro and no one can beat you.
BlazingFX
Such an unfortunate thing that cookiezi quit ;(
Mythras

[Lance] wrote:

Senyo wrote:

22 American players posted in this thread out of the over 80k total American players. I was simply saying that I wished there were more players active in the community from the US.
Well, this prompted me to post here but I don't really pay all that much attention to where people are from... but I think I can make an okay list:

Standard:
SapphireGhost
JAKAchan
Kyou-kun
NixXSkate

Not as good as the above but still worth mentioning based on awesome accuracy:
ShimmyShimmy
BlazingFX
auroraflow12 (possibly not spelled right)
show more