forum

This thread is explain umbrella.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mercurial
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD
-Athena-

yes Mr. Wojjan believe i time it's to apply double umbrella separate technique again
this good for me practise
Coro
Topic Starter
Larto
Peach is smart girl yes. Only she know power of umbrella. Is why I always play peach.
thelewa
Can an umbrella be used to stop Renard from talking to me?
newnicefriendok
can umbrella save my from bat? because bat have lcock wastaldnedt my my thradser postaded many time my post and baned my if it can help from exploded grenader i will buyed it soon for protect my

can it save my from drowning from sea water and it save my from fall from sky and when my shoe is have it i can wear umbrella my shoe have more then 2 them and hand?
SapphireGhost

Larto wrote:

Peach is smart girl yes. Only she know power of umbrella. Is why I always play peach.
Seriously. In Super Paper Mario her umbrella nullifies every attack in the game. No need explain umbrella.
silmarilen
i just learned that umbrella knows importance of friendship and will not stop friend.
roufou

Wojjan wrote:

with help of friendly co-explanator Shiirn, i can demonstrate how double umbrella protect against norway
shiirn, please administer umbrella force in lower direction.
Jeg onskerikke a skade deg

This thread suck. Umbrella not made for poke people gentials. Umbrella made for bad weather.
those
Wojjan
here we see more norway offensive. thankfully, norway is being polite and provides own umbrella.
Sinistro

those wrote:

http://xkcd.com/1038/
Umbrella.
But I posted that already. Embedded it, even.
those

Sinistro wrote:

those wrote:

http://xkcd.com/1038/
Umbrella.
But I posted that already. Embedded it, even.
Somehow didn't see it cuz the image didn't load. :o
Papi Bear

AGUYWITHTHENAME wrote:

Umbrella not made for poke people gentials. Umbrella made for bad weather.

agreed.
roleykatsu
I concur of the explanation of umbrella with physics

Larto wrote:

If naked men or women follow you and want to take your flesh, umbrella also can protect. Do not refrain to poke hard to make them go back into woods.

Ok so

idk
laport
your umbrella has no pointy point at the top, therefor it will require far more joules of energy to become secure from Frape
Topic Starter
Larto
In this picture, force rape must be go other way. If both forces apply with 900 New tons, then system is balance. Means umbrella functions and rape cannot rape! Do mechanics correct!
-Athena-
If smart use umbrella friend, can block genitilia at angle
Then no need so much force protect from rape
dNextGen

Larto wrote:

In this picture, force rape must be go other way. If both forces apply with 900 New tons, then system is balance. Means umbrella functions and rape cannot rape! Do mechanics correct!
confusing
laport

Larto wrote:

The common missionary position of intercourse shall serve as an example to calculate the consumption of calories by a male during sex. First, we assume an average displacement per thrust of 12 centemeters. Due to physical constraints, it is often not possible to insert the entire male member into the female. 12 centemeters is thus a good working average. Due to changes in technique and rhythm, I will assume one .12 m coital thrust every half second.

So far, we have a displacement of 12 cm every half second. Now, we must find the force of the thrust to derive the work.

Let us start with the velocity of said coital thrust. Velocity is distance / time. If the distance is .12 meters, and time is .5 seconds, the velocity is .24 m/s.

Next, the acceleration is needed. Acceleration is velocity / time. Thus, .24 m/s divided by .5 seconds is .48 m/s2.

Force = mass x acceleration. Assuming an average, 73.5 Kilo man, the force in newtons would be 35.28. However, that is wrong, as the entire human body does not move during coitus. Assuming that the head, torso, and pelvic region move during sex, the total moving mass is much closer to 2/3rds of the total body mass. Thus, We must multiply 49 Kilos by the acceleration of .48 m/s2

Finally, calculating the total work is possible. Work is force x displacement. So, 23.52N x .12 m of displacement is 2.8224 Newton-meters (Nm). Since coital thrusting happens for about 20 minutes during the average sexual encounter, we take 300 seconds times 2.8224 Newtons and get 846.72 Nm.

SPOILER
Fellatio

To further these calculations, assume a female head weighs 4.08 kilos. The male head is 4.5 kilos. Assume he or she can, on average, engulf three inches (.0726 meters) of a male member.

We then find that for a ten minute blowjob, a male spends 14.7 calories and a female spends 13.4 calories. This number is probably higher, given that the entire torso tends to move during fellatio.

So umbrellas are for fat people who don't want to burn calories!
Fsafety = Ffat
I don't think this umbrella defense makes anyone happy, neither the rapist nor the rapee

dNextGen wrote:

confusing
very
Mercurial
tl;dr
-Athena-
^although you deny power of umbrella protect
Must thank you because help me revise physics for test
laport

iMercurial wrote:

tl;dr
Time for you to make a thread in OT
Yuugo

laport wrote:

So umbrellas are for fat people who don't want to burn calories!
Fsafety = Ffat
I don't think this umbrella defense makes anyone happy, neither the rapist nor the rapee
Is rapee really a word?..
laport

Yuugoh wrote:

owo oao
Are you really a weeaboo?
-Athena-
I believe you left out the work required to pull out after a coital thrust, correct me I I'm wrong
laport

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I believe you left out the work required to pull out after a coital thrust, correct me I I'm wrong
Correct, I left it out, because it's not any trouble or work at all.
Apex_old
Newton times Meters equals Joules. Laport.
laport

Apex wrote:

Newton times Meters equals Joules. Laport.

laport wrote:

your umbrella has no pointy point at the top, therefor it will require far more joules of energy to become secure from Frape
I know, but let's keep it simple

edit: when dealing with calculations about thrust, like we do, we use newtonmeter (Nm) and not joules.
friendok
can umbrella save me from team plotter?

BatterKnife

friendok wrote:

Ika's Umbrella probably can
Kanye West

8find3r wrote:

friendok wrote:

IKEA's Umbrella probably can
Fix'd.