forum

Help, custom skin problem!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dlovan
Hey guys,

I am using a custom skin and i remove all backgrounds from the osu songs i download resulting in a black background!

Now i want a gray background in my custom skin so that when i delete my songs skin + bg i get a gray background, does anybody know how to do this?

PS : I don't want to open the song and change the background gray i litteraly want my custom skin to have a gray background.

Please help!
Bittersweet
Afaik, it's not possible. If mapper used a background, deleting it will result in the black bg. If the mapper didnt, osu! will use playfield image, but colored with the color selected by the mapper. (btw, its a pretty useless option nowdays)
Cho_old
Make a grey background image and copy and paste it into every songs folder, only way that I know of.
Topic Starter
dlovan

dlovan wrote:

PS : I don't want to open the song and change the background gray i litteraly want my custom skin to have a gray background.

Cho wrote:

Make a grey background image and copy and paste it into every songs folder, only way that I know of.

Right.....
kriers
if you remove your background, it will always be black, even if your playfield is gray. :(
Bittersweet
@dlovan: Now i started to doubt about people's capacity to read. :3
Topic Starter
dlovan