posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
Topic Starter
Zorlok_

winber1 wrote:

My first hardcore

00:26:806 (1) - end spiner at 00:28:257 - and add a note after? http://puu.sh/kVyW and use hitnormal hitsounds Garven has done it

My first pets

00:10:064 (4) - i'd end this 1/2 tick earlier and add a note at 00:11:032 - Ok
00:22:451 (1) - why not start at 00:22:064 - ?Ok
00:30:580 (2) - not perfectly stacked. aligned

My first time

00:11:612 (1) - soft hitsounds work better imo (only for the beginning of the slider and possible the ticks as well), if you do, then add a whistle on the first part of the slider?
00:20:516 (1) - although the vocals end on the red tick i think as a whole it sounds better to end the white tick. and it's easier for beginner sto read. http://puu.sh/kVEL
00:40:645 (3) - these st acks can't be hard to read for beginners.
Will be done by wowshakhov Done by wowshakhov

sorry for being lazy. i feel this song is really hard to mod or say anything about >_>. then again, these maps are well made and neat anyways.

never seen this before on youtube until i just search it up a minute ago lol. can't really believe this 8 yr old girl is already making stuff like this >_>. kinda weird to think about ._.

Lissette wrote:

Hi~

My First Pets
00:44:516 (2,3,4,5,6) - place this set of notes right beside the end point of the prev slider, like this http://puu.sh/kWVA as it is feels like the notes are closer to the slider than they really are and is a bit confusing. Corrected

My First Time
00:06:386 (1) - this 1/2 note is a bit confusing for beginners, you should make it a slider and place it 1/2 beat earlier, end point at 00:06:386 Will be done by wowshakhov Done
Thank you guys
Aleks719
alright, my first hardcore bubble
Topic Starter
Zorlok_
yeah~ thanks a lot Aleks :3
Breeze
Red : Unrankable/error staff, you should fix
Blue : Important things, you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions, fix it only if you want

Skin

1. Ah sorry but, Spinner Hints set ( including spinner-clear.png, spinner-spin.png, spinner-osu.png) was required when skinning spinner, even default one is fine, please add them into your folder and do a full submit

My First Hardcore

1. 00:42:967 (1,2,3,4) - To tell the truth, here confused me, it's hard to know note 4 is 1/2 beat space or 3/4 beat space from 3, I think stack 4 under 3 might be better, just personal opnion. Hmm 00:43:741 (4) are fine since the spacing is usual more

Only this, send me a forum PM when you have reply
Garven
Breeze
Alright, RANKED
So this song should be specified to rock right? Even it's sang by a little girl :s
Garven
Definitely rock. Also gratz zorlok.
IchiGUN
Поздравляю \:D/
riffy
ГРАЦ ДА
Topic Starter
Zorlok_
Ура! Thanks everyone \:D/
Mercurial
To play List.
TicClick
Поздравляю!
В следующий раз я буду быстрей, обещаю.
SapphireGhost
The sheer absurdity of this song was highly amusing. Thank you for mapping this.
h3k1ru
just wonder..

did someone checked offset?
SapphireGhost
Gonzvlo and I checked, we're adding a +10 online offset for this map. Let us know if there's any disagreement.
Topic Starter
Zorlok_
User Rating 6.23 :D
Why people didn't love it? :D
TicClick
Because you should wait few days before saying something about love and hate, I think.
zen22
zorlok if it helps i thought the map was good.
Hitomi May
Поздравляю :3
Aleks719
congrats with ranked map~
IceBeam
не успел,поздравляю
716 Girl
Поздравляю
Topic Starter
Zorlok_
Спасибо всем :3
IceBeam Спасибо, зато что хоть собирался х)
Zelmarked
Ha, that was cute. Grats on map.
Tony
omg I love my fishes too. wtf
Reiji-RJ
Uguu, прости, не успела промодить ;~;
Поздравляю!
halo398
what u lookin at punk lo
ll
Low
The spinner color makes the spinner approach circle really difficult to see. However, the map is pretty good otherwise.
Shohei Ohtani
My first 6.4 rating </3
OzzyOzrock
It's definitely your first harcore SOMETHING HMHMHM