posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
Go go go ~ !
Topic Starter
xsrsbsns

lovhin456 wrote:

Hello! I told you ~ I was going to do this mod today or tomorrow lol Hi~ this was fast :)

Song's Info:
- Tags: Remove "ed" because words with less than 3 letters can't be searched. I'm not sure about the "study" tag because it's already included in the title ... No change

General:
- The video is a little (actually very) kinky so add a warning about it on the op ? Done

Easy:
- 00:52:491 >> New combo here ? A combo of 6 seems a little long for an Easy imo Separated these two 00:49:667 (4,1)

Wmf's Taiko:
- No special super awesome cute taiko BG ? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?! Fanart is really scarce for this anime (I can't find any), so I'll pass.
- Disable video for this diff lol Is this necessary? I didn't disable yet. I think there are hentai taiko players that wants video too

Insane:
- Uh about the AR thingy, I think AR9 works well with this map but AR8 will also work well because with it (at least for me) objects seem to come slower also the bpm is quite high but since the slider speed is quite high too AR9 seems more fitting here. That's just my opinion though so yeah if you want to keep it there are no problem with me (also considering some people have actually come here to post and say how AR9 works wonderfully for them)
- No probl- wait a sec! There are no spinners on this diff which means that scores won't vary which is kinda bad and sad but if you want to keep it is ok *sadface* I've been considering about this.. Ok, changed first stream into spinner.

* That's about, this is pretty much ready! Thank you for modding!
merchat7
cRyo[iceeicee]

lovhin456 wrote:

cRyo:
- 00:26:373 >> Add a note ? It feels kinda empty without it
hmm, previous repeat slider breaking this "white tick rhytm" and then pattern starting to folow vocal, thats why there is no note there
Ogura Yui won this rhytm battle \></
Didnt changed pattern, but increased spacing in this part

Thx for mod lovhin~

Download: StylipS - STUDYxSTUDY (TV Size) (xsrsbsns) [cRyo].osu
lovhin456

xsrsbsns wrote:

Fanart is really scarce for this anime (I can't find any), so I'll pass
Is this necessary? I didn't disable yet
I mean a taiko bg like this one http://puu.sh/h2js and also I suggested to disable video because if you don't disable it then what is the purpose of the taiko bg ? I mean well I really don't know how to explain it but yeah that's the purpose of the taiko bg if you get what I'm trying to say here orz. Anyways now that I provided the taiko bg see if you will use it or not and call me back
edit: and about the video you can keep it too actually you choose to change any of this post or not. If you choose to keep it like how it is now, there are no problems
Faust
But why can't you just keep the video..

seems so pointless to do this.
lovhin456

Faust wrote:

But why can't you just keep the video..

seems so pointless to do this.
o: Is fine if the mapper decides to keep the video no problem for me. I just said all that stuff because nowadays I see that taikos have bgs like that and don't have video so yeah that's why I pointed that out but it doesn't mean that the mapper must do what I said, is fine if the mapper decides to keep it as it is because it doesn't cause any problems, so yup that's about it.
Faust
Got you.
Topic Starter
xsrsbsns
I think it looks better without, because it's hard to choose a good short section of this BG. So no change.

Thanks for making one for me though! ;)
lovhin456
Everything looks good
Bubbled
Neptunus
rank this rank this excellent map!
ztrot
looks fine but I want you to up the OD to 8 on the insane and possibly change the ar to 8 as well it fits better I can live with the ar at 9 but you need to up the od get back to me and I will rank it.
Topic Starter
xsrsbsns
alright OD upped but AR kept
ztrot
alright got everything fixed lets rank this thing!
Muya
yay
Faust
TITS & ASS Congratulations !

Topic Starter
xsrsbsns
yay

thanks ztrot :D
lovhin456
congrats!
Reisyth
omedeto~!!
cRyo[iceeicee]

YAAAAAY \></
Shohei Ohtani
DOUBLE THE STUDY.

This is probably the most asian song ever.
Rare
gratz ><
Akemi_Homura
Congratz~~! ><
Natsume
Spacing is a very random. :x
y u c a
ome(・∀・)!
akupp
Tahniah!! XD
zenki0013
Tahniah! congratulation ! Nice map :D
biwako
grats :D
The 08 team_Bourdon
Congratulations!!! >w</
dNextGen
i <3 boobs

gratz on rank i mean
BeatofIke
lol
Shana Aisaka
Omedetou xsrsbsns!!! >w<"
IkkiMinami
:)
starrrrrr
L_P
hentai mapper rank another map haha
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto ~ :)
Aoriki
That...video.....Bad ass...
Ryafuka
gratz! :D
Gamu
(o'д')ノ☆゚*。Congratu★lations。*゚☆ヽ('д'o)
HeatKai

thank you

well congrats xsrsbsns :3!!!
Yuugo
Yay it got ranked! : D I love this song!
Graaats xsrsnsns!
show more