forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Winshley
I play with SuddenDeath mod all the time, and strive for 100% Accuracy. Which is why I often intentionally misses either the very last note or just the note right after the one where I got 100 or 50; or simply rape the "Retry" button.

EDIT: Also, I happen to always hover my cursor to the middle of the window when it comes to Breaks. This is because I sometimes play with Flashlight mod, and you can get a full bright view of the storyboard, video, and/or background image if you do it. I now always do it even without using Flashlight mod. :P
Gaba
I can't stop moving my legs while playing.
Gon
if i'm having a good osu! session i hold my piss all the way. i will NOT go to the toilet until i feel i'm done (or if i can't hold it in anymore)
silmarilen
if i dont succeed a map the first time i play it i usually leave it unless i really like the map, no matter how easy the song or how stupid the mistake.
XripztEr
lag happens
nemoma_old
I only use Mouse on Osu and Taiko modes.
/me looking at my Taiko rank
and I feel comfortable.
Drexel13
I always use Z + X in taiko for the slider and N + M in taiko for the notes..
and sometimes my hand in ctb could move by itself when I'm too worried..
Tenshichan
I cant be doing nothing during breaks. Mostly I keep pressing buttons to the beat even though there are no notes.
rickyboi
Everytime a break on the song comes in I press F8 and F9 repeatedly.
BeatofIke
My weirdest habit I have in osu! is failing maps with high drain rate and accuracy.
j4yj4ys3z
I play CTB. My weird habit is when there is a jump, I press down the keys really hard and jump out of my seat.
Amagnator
When playing with mods I always miss one of the very last notes.. That's so annoying orz
Dustice
My bamboo is VERY diagonal on my desk i dunno why but i just can play this way

and

Amagnator wrote:

When playing with mods I always miss one of the very last notes.. That's so annoying orz
same here .__.
taku

TKiller wrote:

I bow my head to the left when I spin long spinners.
same :3
r-Beatz
I usually hold my breath while spinning or bite my lower lip when the game gets intense.
I'm not sure if I'd like to see my face while playing ...
Liut
I usually spin only the necessary to clean the spinner.
Salvage
I start holding my breath at the end of hard songs and that usually makes me miss at the end almost allways-.
JAKACHAN

Salvage wrote:

I start holding my breath at the end of hard songs and that usually makes me miss at the end almost allways-.
kriers
that reminds me of a bad habit I was about to develop a few months back: every time I played, I started breathing manually.
emonite
When spinning with my mouse,I tend to lean forward causing me to miss several circles right after the spin but not anymore.
Forseen
- Pressing space key from time to time during the song
- Getting nervous while being close to the end of the beatmap
- Getting very nervous while being spectated
- Checking out accuracy and time left every few seconds (when I'm halfway through the beatmap)

''Those four weird habits I have in osu!''
gyorin
Stefan
I refresh the osu! Forum ten times, even I know nobody wrote something new.
Kanye West
I always miss near the end when I have 100%
Winshley
I lift my chin up when spinner comes, because for some reason I can spin faster that way. :lol:
djjsixpack
I always look at my accuracy and how much time the map has left.

It usually doesn't end well -_-
Salvage
My first try is almost allways the best one, then i start playing worse and worse if i didn't fc it in the first 5 tries, and i start missing earlier everytime, till i miss in the first notes, that usually makes me rage a bit too much cause i don't find how it makes sense at all.
Kanye West
I find it hard to tell when to use a single mouse button and when to alternate. High BPM I always alternate and low BPM i always single tap but it's those ones in between where it's hard to judge
Aoko
When I play CTB, I always look at the accuracy bar and I end up retrying the song bec. of not looking at the notes and sliders. n.n
When I play taiko, I always smash the keyboard, like playing the piano imaginably. Like I know how to.
When I play osu! standard, I'm always like 'OH NO, the spinner is coming. PREPARE YOURSELF!' I sit up straight and spin the mouse like crazy .
Winshley

Salvage wrote:

My first try is almost allways the best one, then i start playing worse and worse if i didn't fc it in the first 5 tries, and i start missing earlier everytime, till i miss in the first notes, that usually makes me rage a bit too much cause i don't find how it makes sense at all.
I got that sometimes, though I rarely miss first notes (but still possible anyway). :P
AkiShizuha
I got extremely nervous at the end of a map with fast BPM, with that my hands start to shake._. And that often causes a miss or break of combos..
It's still happening sometimes D:
Pizzicato
my leg shakes when playing
during kiai, my head sways on a left-right motion
every break i wipe sweat off my pen and hand
every break i press F9
my neck gets stiff when playing high BPM maps
Nyu_old2
I always adjust my hand position with my mouse cause I'm never comfortable, which generally leads to me screwing up my combo.

I always tap really fast while not having any notes for a while, like in a break.
Aoko

- Pizzicato - wrote:

every break i press F9
ychao

Salvage wrote:

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with this quirk.
Ramena
when i lose i just press escape and select quit instead of the fail menu loading. :/
Soly
Pizzicato

ychao24 wrote:

Salvage wrote:

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with this quirk.
it's a curse to all rhythm gamers. be it guitar hero, technika, 1st try is always the player's best.
leepdesu
I get nervous for no reason and fail a map. If I'm not even trying to pass the map, I would do much better.
Minty Gum
Sometimes when breaktime comes I leave for a few hours and then come back and finish the song. During streams, if they're slow, I just tap with my tablet pen because I can feel the rhythm better that way, but if it's too fast for me to tap I just mash x+z/tapping
show more