Level 17 - 18
3.21%
Level 19 - 20
22.22%
Total votes: 2615
Topic Starter
higurush
:!: Higu's jump training. Path to the pros' world. [148 beatmap] :!:

Finally here is my jump training. First of all, I would like to state that you should be able to pass 5 star beatmaps.

Rules:

Mods:
You musn't use:
  1. Easy
  2. Half Time
  3. Relax
  4. Auto
  5. Auto Pilot
You must use:
  1. The mod stated near the beatmap.(If it's stated.)
You can get to the next level if:
  1. you passed all the beatmaps on your current level.
  2. you got at least 93,01% accuracy (Rank A) or (Rank S) on each beatmap on your current level. Depends on that you missed or not:)
Thread rules:
  1. Official forum rules.
  2. Don't make comments, which are offensive and negative towards other people.
  3. Read FAQ before asking.
Example:

I completed Level 15, so my skill is on Level 15! I passed all the beatmaps on that level and have at least 93,01% accuracy on them. Now I can go to the next level, Level 16.
Request Levels.

Ah welcome, little JumpNovice to my training! Let's begin!

Having problems already? What will you do when you are playing against Cookiezi or Mr.Wolfy:) ? Yet, you are still a JumpNovice:) :roll:

That wasn't easy, my dear Bunny! C'mon gogo!

What? Your eyes still hurts from that Tsurupettan map with Hardrock? You are a Mazohopper aren't you?

I can't hear you clearly, you want more? Just gogo, little FrogPrin-ce/cess ! You just reached the bottom of the hard levels!

Ohoho! You reached this level? How was that stream on Ridorii:)? Just continue this, Jump Champion!

Level changing!! Are you ready to enter to the Pros' world, JumperKnight?

You are improving, Mr.Fox!! Are you stepped on Cookiezi's eventually dropped cookiecrumb?

Just continue, you have the 7-miles-boots! Now you can be a Legendary Jumper!
Ahah! Are you ready to become an Asian? :D << Take it as a joke. Don't be bother by this if you really are an asian. We <3 you guys:)
Congratz you have passed the whole jump training! Now you become of the best players in osu!:) People must have addressed you a lot of names already ^^

FAQ:
#1 Why are there beatmaps, which are not even containing standard jumps?
  1. You have to pass those maps too, because they are containing useful experience for the further levels' maps.

#2 Just because people get A rank on the harder maps that doesn't mean they are actually of that level.
  1. It is true, but as a player I would pass the harder maps with A rank then go on the further levels. Also if I passed the next level, I would be eager to do previous levels' maps to get an S rank on them. Which means I would be happy about that my skill increased.

#3 You can't take playing accuracy into an account!
  1. You are able to use SpunOut and Nofail mod.

#4 What criteria did you use when you made the levels?
  1. I made 3 levels at once. Started at the well known 5 star maps with lower difficulties. Viewed the top40 scoreboard what ranks, percents they have.
  2. I used some personal experience, but I also asked people about their experience on certain maps if needed, but I am still asking the community for advices to help improving this jump training.

#5 Why does this training sound like it is your own jump training?
  1. Take a look at the previous FAQ point and you probably realise that this state is not fully makes sense.

#6 What equipment shoul I use? Mouse or Tablet?
  1. Use the one that fits your taste.

#7 I can't stream that fast as the map goes! What should I do?
  1. Read my "How to stream faster in 1 day" topic:)

#8 I can't single-tap those epic fast songs on higher levels! What should I do?
  1. Try not to single-tap the whole map. Your hands will worn out quite early. Handle those 200+ bpm songs like the whole map were a 100+ bpm stream. You can just swich your fingers while playing, even if that is not a real stream.
  2. Also another tip for you is to swich your fingers while you end a slider. You can hold down the slider for more time, so it could go to its end and also you could start the next note without a miss!

#9 Why are there that much of level caps between maps in the same level?
  1. A song should be in the previous or the next level? Leave your advice, which song should be put to another level!
< The minimum map number on each level is 4! If you would like to put a song from the current level, to another level and the current level's minimum map number don't reach the 4, then you should state a new map for that level. >

#10 I think you could add more maps!
  1. Link the map and which level you would put that in!

#11 I just got download cap. Why don't you upload the levels to somewhere to be easier to download?
  1. It was already a pain in the "watermelon" to make this huge topic. Please go easy on me:)
Change log (Updates):
Change log (Updates):
April 7:
  1. fixed link in lvl 17
March 23:
  1. fix map number
March 22:
  1. 1 new song in LVL 19
  2. 3 new songs in LVL 17
  3. 2 new songs in LVL 15
  4. 1 new song in LVL 14
  5. 1 new song in LVL 20+
  6. 1 new song in LVL 16
  7. 2 new songs in LVL 3
  8. 1 new song in LVL 5
  9. 1 new song in LVL 16
  10. 1 new song in LVL 6
March 21:
  1. fix LVL20-20+
March 20:
  1. fix LVL 3 and 6
  2. 1 new song added in LVL 6
  3. 1 new song added in LVL 7
  4. 1 new song added in LVL 10
  5. 1 new song added in LVL 17
  6. FAQ update
  7. 2 new song added in LVL 20
  8. Bonus LVL added for above 20
  9. 1 new song added in LVL 19
  10. 1 new song added in Bonus-LVL 20+
  11. FAQ points got numbers to be easier to refer to them
  12. "helperlist added"
  13. fixed url in LVL10
March 19:
  1. FAQ update
  2. fix LVL 18-19-20
  3. 1 new song added in LVL19
  4. thread rules added
  5. FAQ update
March 18:
  1. fix LVL1-2
  2. poll added
  3. request LVLs added
  4. fix LVL 19-20
  5. poll update
  6. 1 new song added in LVL17
  7. 1 new song added in LVL20
  8. fix LVL 18-19

People who helped! + flags:
Nyu_old2
Would help if I could actually pass the first song .-. being bad sucks.

edit: nowait I passed it with 89%, I'm still bad though

I'll still try the levels, just with lower standards xD
-Athena-
wow this is gonna be awesome!!!
gogogo everyone (lvl20 = Cookiezi)
what kinda sucks is that some of the maps have streams in them D: meaning i can get A on some higher level maps but cant on lower ones XD
gat1toneku
well, the requirement for getting an A is not 93,01 but instead you must have less than 10% 100's and/or less than 1% 50's (cmiiw)

i think i'm on level 17 and haven't tried most of the maps on level 18
silmarilen

gat1toneku wrote:

well, the requirement for getting an A is not 93,01 but instead you must have less than 10% 100's and/or less than 1% 50's (cmiiw)
or a miss ofcourse, but i guess it just means 'get at least an A on every map'
-Athena-
hmm.. i think ohigan fuzzyclap is much harder to get an A on than the rest in the same level XD
CXu
Lol lvl20
Topic Starter
higurush

gat1toneku wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

or a miss ofcourse, but i guess it just means 'get at least an A on every map'
Corrected^^
silmarilen
level 16:
the last dead angel:
http://puu.sh/lig8
kokou no sosei
http://puu.sh/ligj

that difference in difficulty lol :P
i think there needs to be a bit more time put into deciding which song falls under which lvl.
Sander-Don
This guide is simply amazing...
Topic Starter
higurush

silmarilen wrote:

that difference in difficulty lol :P
i think there needs to be a bit more time put into the songs for certain lvls.
There are level caps like these for making you improve your skill :)

Sander-Don wrote:

This guide is simply amazing...
silmarilen
well, i ment the difference between songs in the same level, ofcourse im nowhere near lvl 16 overall (more like lvl 8 or 9 or something) but still.
Topic Starter
higurush

silmarilen wrote:

well, i ment the difference between songs in the same level, ofcourse im nowhere near lvl 16 overall (more like lvl 8 or 9 or something) but still.
Yes, I meant those level caps:) After all, if you do those maps, you could pass the next level's songs easier, whick means, you improved something:D
It's a training :)
silmarilen
its a nice idea, but it needs a lot more time to actually be a good guide.
ridorii for example, this is to become better at jumping, then i dont want to be held back by a stream.
or 21st century girl compared to when the rain begins to fall, 21st century im having quite some trouble fcing it, while i can do when the rain begins to fall half asleep with 1 hand tied behind my back.
Topic Starter
higurush

silmarilen wrote:

its a nice idea, but it needs a lot more time to actually be a good guide.
ridorii for example, this is to become better at jumping, then i dont want to be held back by a stream.
or 21st century girl compared to when the rain begins to fall, 21st century im having quite some trouble fcing it, while i can do when the rain begins to fall half asleep with 1 hand tied behind my back.
For streams, read FAQ. for the 21st century, I think the first thing the jump-newbie should learn is to control his/her cursor. That's why it's only a lvl 1 map. Though its easy to get 93,01%. Nofail Spunout and let's rock.
PS: I should update FAQ then :D Thanks for that q:)

(Try Level 5's Tsurupettan map with that mod :D Extra precision increasing)
gat1toneku
why don't you add names for each level like: lv 1: jump novice, lv 20: omg cookiezi level!!111 etc etc :o
WVSagi
Stuck at level 12.
can't pass masterpiece at all,
well, i've passed it, but i got a C with 89,07% ACC.
:c
still, great job on making this awesome Training, lvl20 is the real asian.
Topic Starter
higurush

gat1toneku wrote:

why don't you add names for each level like: lv 1: jump novice, lv 20: omg cookiezi level!!111 etc etc :o
Good idea! :)
-Athena-
lvl17:auto
lvl18:god
lvl19:chuck norris
lvl20:Cookiezi

sorry i couldn't resist
Topic Starter
higurush

-A t H e N a- wrote:

lvl17:auto
lvl18:god
lvl19:chuck norris
lvl20:Cookiezi
sorry i couldn't resist
xDDDD (Yes, lvl 20 is Cookiezi's lvl xd)
Nyu_old2
Do you think you could come up with like a noob version of this? Or at least make the lower levels easier? A large portion of the community can't even try this without failing, I'm level 61 and I only passed the first song. My lil text file:

Current Level: 1

-Level 1-
capsule - Jumper [Insane] - 88.61% - 1127670 - 186x
Nightcore - Festa! [osuplayer11's Hard] - 77.76% - 452550 - 125x +nofail +spunout

-Level 2-
Indecent [Collab] - 81.63% - 702390 - 291x +nofail +spunout
-Athena-
^ he does have a point
though thing is only on 5 stars diffs like that do jumps truly start to appear
Waryas
stuck on 19
-Athena-

Waryas wrote:

stuck on 19
you are not ready to become an ASIAN im afraid :D
those maps are very beast though
Waryas
its almost impossible to get 93%+ on the cirno tag4
Nyu_old2
He should have set that one to half time or taken it out.
show more