show more
Shiro
Link to the full results ?
Dai

Odaril wrote:

Link to the full results ?
uh well, I found it on wiki
Zekira
Do they have this every year or something?
UtsukimiJerry
Congratulations to ZUN people. He's officially married and will be holding a ceremony at this year's Reitaisai. The link's below but I can't read Japanese :<

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-7731.html
Zekira
Wow, congrats to him...
Marifune-kun
i died when facing remilia :'(
SereneMidnight
I still need to get Ten Desires. Or any of the others, for that matter...
PaiYuri
I'm one of those, who got through fanstuff into Touhou. That's mainly because shmups aren't exactly my favorite genre. Still, the games are more fun than I expected. Doesn't change the fact that I suck on them, which is why the Phantasmagoria games are the only ones I have beaten (and even that only on easy). Other than that, I also beat the story mode of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody with Reisen (again, only on easy).
Pizzicato
Hisoutensoku forever <3
mega_mac
yeah try to imagine touhou in 3D.... :)
Necrozzy

mega_mac wrote:

just will lose the originality of the game. No.
Pizzicato

mega_mac wrote:

touhou sky arena ;D

and maybe this
Necrozzy
oh my god what the fuck
emonite
Touhou Sky Arena is quite fun,climax attacks are epic.
Dai
can't wait for TSA new characters
happy30
this is kinda old but I'd still like to share it nevertheless.
It's a SB project I've been working on but I've kinda been abandoning it lately.
Still, I think it's pretty cool, so here is a youtube video :o
I need motivation to finish it, orz

here's the map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/28274
Zelmarked
Stage one theme of UFO is badass. Nice incorporation of enemy fire to "dodge" which complements the direction your character would take to hit the beats.
Dai
oh, that's amazing
please finish it
Aoriki
o3o I'm a finally post here cause I didn't even notice this thread (I'm such a dork...) But I haven't even touched Ten Desire, even though I have it...Kinda tempted to touch it but no remote to play it, sadness...
Exerion

- Pizzicato - wrote:

Hisoutensoku forever <3
Hell yeah!

I like Hisoutensoku too. I think, there are many of players, so I want to place here my post. I'm very bad player, but I like to play online with different opponents. So, if someone want to play by the net - feel free to write to me and to invite to a battle.
If there is a lot of people wanting to take part in the battles, I may even try to organize a small international tournament with top's from my country.
Cyclone
I'm usually up for a few rounds assuming the connection isn't shitty.
Pizzicato
cool.
How about we setup a hamachi room? I don't have an open port i'm behind a wireless router :<
Gabi
I would play but....

Hisoutensoku has the worst netplay ever, playing it against another continent (hell even playing it with people in the same country as you) will give you horrible delay and make it nearly unplayable. Shame the person that was developing a caster stopped doing it, and the lobby is just plain shit which will increase your delay even more.
Pizzicato

Gabi wrote:

I would play but....

Hisoutensoku has the worst netplay ever, playing it against another continent (hell even playing it with people in the same country as you) will give you horrible delay and make it nearly unplayable. Shame the person that was developing a caster stopped doing it, and the lobby is just plain shit which will increase your delay even more.
true ;(
At least we try it out?
Exerion
Hisoutensoku terrible delay in the long-known fact, and unfortunately nothing we can do about it. For example, in our local tournaments battles are only allowed up to the players, the speedtest of network which shows the rate B and above, and who lives near the capital. It's at least once but it helps.
In an intercontinental games can be no question about "allowing", so remains is to endure. In the end, we can actually try a pair of games between the different players, and to estimate the delay.
Zelmarked

Tear jerking beautiful.
Zerostarry
Picked up Genius of Sappheiros again after getting stuck on Iku

Wooooooo :)
Pizzicato
rickyboi

- Pizzicato - wrote:

Funny flowchart. Bad thing is the 6B doesn't have a follow up which can be punished. sad
emonite

Zerostarry wrote:

Picked up Genius of Sappheiros again after getting stuck on Iku

Wooooooo :)
This game bring back memories...feel like playing it again :)
Jinxy
Anyone remember Touhoumon? I'm trying out a Nuzlocke on Agastya 1.8 which revamps the typing and uses Gen IV Physical/Special moves.
The revamps are ok, but one iffy thing is that things like Tackle has changed typing and can actually hit super effective on... say, if you use Sanae as your starter.

Also, 50% smaller eye size on Chibis. This is the best part imo
Dai
BUMP
Gensou Mangekyou vol 3 trailer?
Haseo_old
Got Fantasy Night of TouHou Project on iOS. My first TouHou game lol
Layne_old_1
~
Toki Hakurei
Marisa has a DP.
Gabi
Needs more touhou in here.

Juuryoushin
Petya_old
I hope she'll recover from her illness, this is the most important part.

I don't really like this "We are disbanding because of her serious illness", it sounds like they are not expecting her to recover...
I mean even if they know it's that serious they shouldn't say it so obviously.
They should have said we are on a hiatus waiting for her full recovery.
It is possible the translations I read so far are bad/give the wrong impression so shame on the translators in that case.

Anyway goodbye Silver Forest 2006-2012

On a more lighthearted note I finally completed Imperishable Nights' extra stage for the first time yesterday.
So now my Touhou achievements are Touhou 2 - Touhou 13 normal 1cc and Touhou 8 extra clear.
Toki Hakurei
What if ZUN composed the music for Marvel vs. Capcom?

Tsukimi Luna
Touhou <3
Oh and GSC rereleased Sakuya and Flandre nendoroids

show more