Total Posts
show more
Zekira

WyndII wrote:

Team Name: Team Seirously

Team Leader: WyndII

Members: WyndII, Zekira

Time Zone: GMT + 8
Also, sorry to burst your bubble WyndII (this is no beatmap lol), but I'll be losing my fast internet for the next 3 months, disabling me to effectively play osu!. I'm sorry, but I'm resigning for now.
Topic Starter
Gabi
oh hello

Note: This is now only a 2vs2 Team Tag Tournament, if you have any questions, please /msg Gabi in irc or pm me on forums. avoid asking questions on the topic, keep it clean and for sign up's only

thanks
WyndII
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Daru
You guys can rearrange teams in the case that someone backs out until the official start date (which is still TBA, but within the next few months for sure).

Though, no mixing up teams; i.e., if you want to change teams, you cannot do this. As a general rule, you must either play with whatever team you first signed up with, or you forfeit your position.

This is for organization's sake, though we will listen to individual inquiries, and judge them as we see fit.
Rena-chan
Signing up.

Team Name: peppyfangirlsamirite
Team Leader: Rena-chan
Members: Rena-chan and Mr_Tinkles
Time Zone: (GMT+1) (GMT+10) We can play... Uhh... I dunno yet.
foulcoon

Zekira wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Team Name: Team Appelmoes
Team Leader: Remco32
Members: Gladi & Remco32
Time Zone: GMT+2
...Okay, I think we already have a winning team D: It was right for me to resign then, lol...

...*explodes*
Oh come on, my team is Rolled and I. I think we have a solid chance.
Derekku
I might be interested once I get my computer fixed and when I find a partner... :|
Lucidity

foulcoon wrote:

Zekira wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Team Name: Team Appelmoes
Team Leader: Remco32
Members: Gladi & Remco32
Time Zone: GMT+2
...Okay, I think we already have a winning team D: It was right for me to resign then, lol...

...*explodes*
Oh come on, my team is Rolled and I. I think we have a solid chance.
Very large e-peens indeed.
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
SteRRuM
Ryohan
Team Name: Lubimy Ponczgi!
Team Leader: Ryohan
Players: Ryohan & SeymourLyon
Time Zone: GMT+1
Gopice
Team Name: Does it matter?
Team Leader: Gopice
Players: Gopice & Livender
Time Zone: GMT+1
Available :Until June 12th: weekends only, otherwise available throughout the week after 7:00 PM, except Friday night.
WyndII
I might not be able to join next month. Because next month is going to be our school days which is lame and I hate it.
niedz
Team Name: Animalz D:
Team Leader:niedzwiedz1124
Members:niedzwiedz1124 & white wolf
Time Zone:gmt+1 14-17 weekends 12-15,from 19.06,around a week,we cant
anonymous_old
cyanberryio
Deva-Deva
Ok, Wildcard for me \o/

Name: Deva-Deva
Timezone: GMT -3

*-* Yay \o/
Topic Starter
Gabi

Alex0686 wrote:

gah, I don't know if I can be here too late on Friday, or at all, internet isn't on until six, and I'm going to friend's party. D: Just figured that out today too.
You have 5 days on you to play your game, Read the first post please....
Derekku
EDIT:

Team Name: Team (Yes, there's a space after it. If you don't like the invisible character'd team, I'll make a new name up)
Team Leader: Derekku Chan
Members: Derekku Chan, strager
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)

I can play at pretty much any time.
strager said in the 2-10pm area.
Lesjuh
anonymous_old

lesjuh wrote:

Well organized, good job
Took long enough.

lesjuh wrote:

Good luck to everyone participating :3
Thanks, and you too, and everyone else out there.

</jinx>
Celestral
Henkie

lesjuh wrote:

Oh shi- friday already

orz
I'm so going to bring Henkie down lololol

Well organized, good job
Good luck to everyone participating :3
nuoooo D:
i don't even know if i have time ç_ç but since the limit is 5 days.. hm, maybe, but i'm also so busy for school >.> it's sucking the life out of me, blah
RaisTF
Team Name: Team IITF
Team Leader: RaisTF
Members: WyndII and RaisTF
Time Zone: (Gmt+4) (Gmt +8)
Lucidity
Shame on you for removing "Don't say Lazy [Busy]" :<

Shame on you for editing too much :P
Nharox
Team Name: Team FOE
Team Leader: Mafiamaster
Members: Mafiamaster + Nharox
Time Zone: (GMT-4) + (GMT+2)
Topic Starter
Gabi

Lucidity wrote:

Shame on you for removing "Don't say Lazy [Busy]" :<

Shame on you for editing too much :P
people are crying to much about me picking songs and difficulties, so i have decided that people can pick their own difficulties and maps out of that list
anonymous_old

Gabi wrote:

people are crying to much about me picking songs and difficulties, so i have decided that people can pick their own difficulties and maps out of that list
I heard one place each team picks their own map and difficulty. Another place I heard each team picks their own map but the difficulty has to be agreed upon. Which is correct?
Topic Starter
Gabi

strager wrote:

Gabi wrote:

I heard one place each team picks their own map and difficulty. Another place I heard each team picks their own map but the difficulty has to be agreed upon. Which is correct?
if i were you i would listen to what the host of the tournament said and not what other people say
Lucidity
anonymous_old

Lucidity wrote:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the OP, but regarding strager's question, which one is correct?

It says each team gets to choose their own beatmap, but does that mean they get to choose the difficulty as well? (Just want to make sure as the difficulties aren't specified in the song list anymore.)
Each team gets to choose their own map from the list and (any ranked) difficulty to play. Mods and time and who hosts the match (and maybe play order?) are the only things which have to be agreed upon, I think.
Nharox
anonymous_old

Nharox wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to use Win Condition: Acc instead of Score? Would be some cool Head to Head matches. :)
No, it's score because then combo breaks are fatal. This means if a team can nail a difficult part of the song (especially in the middle) but the other team can't they have a higher chance of winning the round, even if they have poor accuracy.
Lucidity
Yeah, I think especially in Tag combo's are much harder to maintain than a high accuracy.

A solo accuracy comp would be cool though.
Topic Starter
Gabi
Starrodkirby86
anonymous_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Last minute additions for the win. :3

...I am so not ready.
>_<

I'm thinking all easy difficulties and lol at people getting 100's while we get SS. <3
EEeee

Gabi wrote:

Good luck to everyone
Same Here
Lesjuh
WHAAAAAAT????!!!!!!

You let me play versus Rolled and foul first??!!!
I hate you man :( not really ofcourse because it was random but it's still harsh
You know about my handicap D:
[Youmu]
show more