forum

Newbie Mafia 2! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
If you want in as a replacement, PM me.

THE SECOND KILLING HAS BEGUN!

New note: As people seem to be confused about this. If a player has a majority of people voting him at any point, the day ends with a lynch automatically.

Note 2: Roleplaying makes it a bit harder in mafia, please don't. I will roleplay the day's lynching for you. If you have a specific death in mind for when you're lynched, PM me. I might go with it.

Note 3: Please take this game seriously. It's hard for it to be played properly if you don't. Thanks. :3

Final Note: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page this wiki is from a webside dedicated to hosting mafia games. If you have questions about mafia play, the wiki here can help.

Final Note 2: There are no "items" or simmilar purposes. There are no notes you can send after death. If your role doesn't say it's an ability that you can do, you can't do it. Other than role abilities, you can talk in this thread and you can vote.

If you want to play, post here with /in. We'll start when we have 9. Please read the rules. ^_^

Rules stolen from a game I was reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An osu! mafia.

Attempt 2

The mafia who killed LadySuburu were just a distraction! Peppy has been kidnapped, and held for ransom by another set of mafia!

Two of the mafia are among you, and one of them has Peppy's location. It's your job, to figure out which of the nine of you took part in this, and kill them. Only then, can you attempt to rescue Peppy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::] Alive [::.
4. SFG
7. Derekku (Storykilled lol :3)

Replacement Spots - Will be used if needed.
A.
B.

.::] Dead [::.
5. nardi11011 - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D1
9. BagelBob - Vanilla Townie - Killed N1
3. adam2046 - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D2
1: Echo - Cop - Killed N2
#. 0_o - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D3
#. strager - Vanilla Townie - ENDGAMED
#. Wojjan - Vanilla Townie - ENDGAMED

.::] The Setup [::.

The setup used in this game is known as F11.

It consists of one of the following combinations of roles:
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies.
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies.

The Mafia Roleblocker is able to both kill AND roleblock in the same Night.

Every player in this game will have received one of the following Role PMs.

Mafia Goon Role PM wrote:

Role: You are a Mafia Goon, part of the Mafia with your partner XXX, a [Mafia Goon/Mafia Roleblocker].

Abilities: Each Night you may speak privately with XXX via private messages (PM) or other means, such as instant messengers, and decide on a player to kill. Send me your target in a PM. If you change your mind before the Night ends, you can send me another target.

Win Condition: You win when Mafia make the majority of the living, or nothing can prevent the same from occurring.

The game's thread can be found here: (Replace with URL).

Please reply to this message to confirm that you have read the rules and understand your role.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at any time and I'll see if I can help!

Mafia Roleblocker Role PM wrote:

Role: You are a Mafia Roleblocker, part of the Mafia with your partner XXX, a Mafia Goon.

Abilities: Each Night you may speak privately with XXX via private messages (PM) or other means, such as instant messengers, and decide on a player to kill. Send me your target in a PM. If you change your mind before the Night ends, you can send me another target.

In addition to this, each Night you can chose one player to roleblock. This player's night action, if they have one, will fail that Night. To roleblock a player, send me their name in a PM. Like the kill, if you change your mind before the Night ends, you can send me another target.

Win Condition: You win when Mafia make the majority of the living, or nothing can prevent the same from occurring.

The game's thread can be found here:

Please reply to this message to confirm that you have read the rules and understand your role.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at any time and I'll see if I can help!

Cop Role PM wrote:

Role: You are a Cop, a member of the Town.

Abilities: Each Night, you can attempt to investigate a player. If your investigation is successful, you will receive a private message (PM) from me stating that the player is "Guilty" (Mafia) or "Innocent" (Town). If your investigation fails, you will receive a PM saying "No result". Send me your target in a PM. If you change your mind before the Night ends, you can send me another target.

Win Condition: You win when all members of the Mafia are dead.[/mech]

Doctor Role PM wrote:

Role: You are a Doctor, a member of the Town.

Abilities: Each Night, you can attempt to protect a player. If your protection is successful, the player will be invulnerable to nightkills that Night. Unfortunately, your cannot protect yourself! Send me your target in a private message (PM). If you change your mind before the Night ends, you can send me another target.

Win Condition: You win when all members of the Mafia are dead.

Vanilla Townie Role PM wrote:

Role: You are a Vanilla Townie, a member of the Town.

Abilities: You have no abilities besides your wits and your vote. Use them wisely!

Win Condition: You win when all members of the Mafia are dead.

.::] Rules [::.
General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.) If you do end up having a conversation outside of the thread, make sure to log it and post it. This may avoid a modkill. You will not be off the hook, but it may save you from a modkill on the first offense.

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

5. Omitted.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

8. You may Unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone. Unvoting before placing a new vote is not necessary, but is appreciated. (I'd really, really like it if you did.)

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, half of the votes that would normally be required are enough to lynch a player. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill will end the Day.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Each Day will have a preset and fixed deadline of 1 week.. Deadlines are permanent. There are only a few reasons why I would extend one (such as replacing players).

17. If a player has not posted in 48 hours (the weekend counts as a 24 hours period), I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod within 48 hours will be replaced.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 48 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.
Echo
in in in in in

edit: don't kill me first night this time D;
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
In
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo

kuwarudo wrote:

WTF WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS FIRST IN IN IN
I happened to be talking to Suburu when he was making the post ;P
adam2046
Oh you just "happened" to be talking to Subi?
Is that right MAFIA MAN?
0_o
Vote: Echo
kuwarudo
DAMNIT STOP KILLING ECHO SO SOON FAGGOTS
Derekku
Hmm... do I want to try again... or do I want to sit this one out... *ponders*

EDIT: Oh whatever, sure.

In.

inb4everyonethinksimmafiaagain
Echo
Oh man, I can just imagine this game.

Day 1: Vote Echo, but last minute vote change
Night 1: mafia decide to be nice and not kill me
Day 2: "ECHO'S NOT DEAD HE'S MAFIA"
adam2046
Pretty much.
nardii
Olinad
IN :lol:
Henkie

nardi11011 wrote:

!

that means i would like to participate
just say so
Derekku
I edited my post, but in case you don't notice it. I'm in.

8-)
0_o
Why aren't the people who missed Warewolves signing up here? =/
Echo
Beats me.
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

Why aren't the people who missed Warewolves signing up here? =/
'Cus Warewolf game > this.
0_o
adam2046
Perhaps, but nothing > Kuwarudo
Echo
I think this is better than werewolf actually
Echo
come on, sign up, people ><
anonymous_old
I didn't know this game had open slots.

* strager has joined #mafia2
BagelBob_old
Since it looks like I'm about to die in werewolf, I'd like to give this game a shot.

"/in"
Echo
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

Yay! 9 players :)
Woot! Let's get this game started. <3
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I'm sure everyone will confirm, so I'll start it now.

With 9 alive, It's 5 to Lynch.

Edit: Deadline next Thurs at 6:00 PM
Echo
first!
anonymous_old
Derekku
Damn. No mercy for Echo at all.

Harsh :/
BagelBob_old
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

Vote: Suburu
Uh...

Can the mod be voted on and lynched? O_o
BagelBob_old
She just was.
kuwarudo
wat
anonymous_old
The Doctor PM says "If your protection is successful" -- does this mean the protection can fail? Or does it mean that the protection fails if the Mafia did not target the person you targeted?
Echo
Doesn't that mean you're doctor >.>
kuwarudo
If fails when the mafia targets someone else.

For example, doctor protects person A but mafia attacks person B. The protection failed.
Doctor protects person A and mafia attacks person A. The protection is successful. And person A is still alive.

Also everyone knows everyone can do, because everything is in the first post.
show more