forum

CTB>< (lol a new colour come~)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

I just want to say... #1 will never count more than 1/3 of the people's skills. Only UNEXPIRIENCED player's will assess only #1. c:
Good example is chelodevil, he's a very skilled ctb player indeed.
Deif
If NoteKuroi is orange-purple, I should be only orange (seriously). I don't have many impressive #1s though.
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Deif wrote:

If NoteKuroi is orange-purple, I should be only orange (seriously). I don't have many impressive #1s though.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=115148&m=2
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/107297?m=2

I made a more thorough analysis,
you'll have be half purple :P

This thread has only been recently made, of course it will take a while for the colors to be very accurate, I thank everyone for helping me.
NoteKuroi
chelodevil ... WHO THE FU** IS THAT?!
Deif

NoteKuroi wrote:

Chilean pro~

EDIT: BTW, 2 recent FL records may let me be closer to purple www
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

You don't know him, but he'd be chelodevil
I understand there's people that have a lot of good skill that aren't known in the community very well.

Deif wrote:

NoteKuroi wrote:

Chilean pro~

EDIT: BTW, 2 recent FL records may let me be closer to purple www
Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol.
Deif

ekopret8ks wrote:

Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol.
Not that impressive imo, but they're still with FL:

NoteKuroi

ekopret8ks wrote:

Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol
Have the records be new or can i shot some old ones? and.. Must they're #1's? (bad english hehe)
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

ekopret8ks wrote:

Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol
Have the records be new or can i shot some old ones? and.. Must they're #1's? (bad english hehe)
ANY ctb records are welcome in the thread.

and deif, I might update your color after I see the AR on those songs Later.
Deif

ekopret8ks wrote:

and deif, I might update your color after I see the AR on those songs Later.
1st and 2nd are AR7, the 3rd one is AR8.
NoteKuroi
Then, for those who don't know xd (I think most are knowing this xD)

Yuki Hana-Chan

NoteKuroi wrote:

Then, for those who don't know xd (I think most are knowing this xD)

I think everyone knows. o-o since you went crazy about the SS.
NeoRainier
I'm kinda proud of this one (AR7)

And i'll also add
LZD
INO_TAKA for Japan. I think he has a good potencial XD

Btw, Warning, noob score:
SPOILER

I think that's my best achievement in ctb at the moment orz
VelperK
ekopret8ks PURPLE? what's going on here -.-
Last Remnant_old
not regarding his recent activities, he has the skills of purple colour, does he not?
VelperK
the hack does, not him lol
Last Remnant_old
well I said if you exclude his recent activities and look what he did on all those old maps.. IMO those records are pretty strong. So for example, where would you put BadSignal? Or you are thinking towards that any possible cheaters are excluded from those lists?
Dusk
plz delete me from the list.thank you
I almost have lost all interest in ctb
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
nice note!,
Deif i'll check your scores when I can go on my computer to watch your replay :)
Neo, you've been added to the list.
GJ lzd
velperk, anything controversial pm me in game.
MMzz
Is there a color under green.
Kitsunemimi
I find it astounding that I'm almost completely green, yet MoodyRPG, Ironik, GhostBird, and INO_TAKA (who?) are orange.

Like seriously. I've been playing CtB for almost three years now, and during the CtB 2v2 and CtBwc, I managed to stumble into the finals/semi-finals in both tourneys with Sumaki (and jonnypui). I surely hope that kind of has some sort of significance that you wouldn't group me with "Beginners, Starters".

I have a mediocre amount of 1st places, because I don't bother going for those. I find that it takes up a lot of time, and I don't like playing with mods as much as I like playing faster/insane maps. On top of this, I avoid submitting scores on maps that I can't FC, so... that would be why you don't find me on the really hard maps. I'll admit, I said for someone to pick my colour, but... did you honestly have to make me green?

Also, Deif appears twice in the list.
Last Remnant_old
Agree with Kitsunemimi, although this list is still very much on the works, so better send ekopret8ks a PM or something than pointing out in post (just my thought). I wouldn't judge your colour, but surely not lower than orange (noticed cause you seem to be only SS as I am) :D
Disease_old_1
everyone had their #1s.. suddenly kenji..
VelperK
hi

EDIT: hiX2

Senyo
I want a word on this. Everyone judges who you are, and what your skills are at. Not everyone can be accurate, but if a certain amount of opinion overrides another, then that is the more "accurate" opinion. All self opinion are void due to bias towards your own no matter how selfless you may be. Therefore saying "I'm trash" or "I'm pro" or "I'm better then someone else" is something that cannot be trusted and/or even be considered. Prove it through playing and not words.

@Kitsunemimi I agree that you should be at the very least all orange, however, I would have made further in both tournaments if not for me missing group members in CtBWC (I had to 3v1 semi-finals and ended up almost winning the last 4 rounds). As for people you listed, MoodyRPG I can understand has potential, but still has ways to go. Ironik is a rising star, Ghost is getting attention for what he's doing and INO_TAKA is also a rising star.

@NoteKuroi CheloDevil I can vouch being a great player. One of the best Chileans I know (one of them, not the best :) )

@kenji I agree with you, I miss AshChaos and his insane HRHD records + Insane no-hyper dash fruit catch back when hyperfruit did not exist :)

Although I've said that your own opinion does not matter, your opinion matters to yourself. You know your own limits more than anyone else, so just prove that your limit is higher than those who critique you. Prove that you're not a Green or Orange. Prove that you can be a orange or even purple. Prove that you can be the future generation who will take over the pro's of today once they retire.

It's not so hard if you put your mind into it. Play with respect of others, and confidence for being a better player.
Remilia--_old
Does k4mm3r look blue or is that just me?
Ibuki Suika
? why me purple?
But I also feel that i have no potential

so give me green/black?
I have rarely play ctb :?

move my name to SF Side, we are together forever/.\
Remilia--_old

Ibuki Suika wrote:

move my name to SF Side, we are together forever/.\
太可愛了..
Deif
I want a complete purple name, so I'm getting serious with this mod:

Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I find it astounding that I'm almost completely green, yet MoodyRPG, Ironik, GhostBird, and INO_TAKA (who?) are orange.

Like seriously. I've been playing CtB for almost three years now, and during the CtB 2v2 and CtBwc, I managed to stumble into the finals/semi-finals in both tourneys with Sumaki (and jonnypui). I surely hope that kind of has some sort of significance that you wouldn't group me with "Beginners, Starters".

I have a mediocre amount of 1st places, because I don't bother going for those. I find that it takes up a lot of time, and I don't like playing with mods as much as I like playing faster/insane maps. On top of this, I avoid submitting scores on maps that I can't FC, so... that would be why you don't find me on the really hard maps. I'll admit, I said for someone to pick my colour, but... did you honestly have to make me green?

*pause
*screenshot
*post some scores.
those tournaments, some people didn't show, not everyone signed up.
I'll give you some more orange in the meantime.
Note that years of play does not equal skill.

And oops Ibuki Suika. Lol i'll change that.

k4mm234m4r is now purple.
deif, try some hidden hardrock,
Ghostbird_old

Kitsunemimi wrote:

:?

btw,move Ibuki Suika to Silver Flash's side plz.
It's not good that my name is between them.
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
names are not in any particular order, it's just the color that matters.

OK then. moved.
Ghostbird_old

ekopret8ks wrote:

names are not in any particular order, it's just the color that matters.
just see what suika said /.\
lol
Revengexsoyah
AND ME ? okay :(
Kitsunemimi

ekopret8ks wrote:

*pause
*screenshot
*post some scores.
Fine, I'll post some random screens of some scores.

Ghostbird_old

Kitsunemimi wrote:

ekopret8ks wrote:

*pause
*screenshot
*post some scores.
Fine, I'll post some random screens of some scores.

guabi._.

most of my best scores occurred in mulitplay,and I have never taken a screenshot or kept a video._.
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
revenge added, you're orange kitsune, and if you did it before, you can do it again better ghost ~~. (For future reference you can screenshot, if you want. F12)
Spectator

#1 Again.

With More spin and no droplet miss :)
-Athena-
Spectator achieved rank #1 on Hatsune Miku - Recommended Spell [Spell] (CatchTheBeat)
Ok.....
show more