forum

Newbie Mafia - 2of4 [Town Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sync
you're fucked man oh shit you're going to get lynched oh shit you're going to lose it for mafia what are you going to do now

seriously though based off every single game I've ever played it always seems like the people who I don't think are mafia are mafia

** POINTING AT DRAKARI/BACKFIRE **

WHAT DO YOU TWO HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF

edit: totally thought I was going to die N1
Wojjan
you alwyas think that
prod those two bitches
Wojjan
also if they don't respond or only respond with an "i'm here" and don't give thoughts on the game replace them
Jinxy

NoHItter wrote:

But, JInxyjem, were you/when were you planning to actually vote for Ekaru.
You said that only reason why you didn't vote for him was because there was three days left.
Now why didn't you vote for him when we had only one day left before the deadline?
Mostly because I had work piled on after my post on the not-voting and stuff got busier, and Ekaru and Sync's long argument didn't quite help either when I only have little time between lessons to read and I had to skim quite a lot.

Wojjan wrote:

Well on the other hand he was mafia rolecop don't you think that if I were his partner I would've done a lot more than "This is how townekaru's meta is too but meh" to get him off the hook

Wojjan wrote:

no man persian or greek lets town lynch their rolecop like that
This argument to me is kind of weak, mostly because no one else, persian nor greek, stood against Ekaru's lynch. Most wanted his lynch, I was still hesitant during my last D1 post for the previously said reason to avoid a quickhammer, and BF wasn't even there for most of Day 1. The vaguest objection to the lynch would probably be you, actually.
Wojjan
It's all I got. I didn't vote him because I voted for you who I am more sure of.
Backfire
Requesting replace.
Jinxy

Wojjan wrote:

It's all I got. I didn't vote him because I voted for you who I am more sure of.
Well, if that's the case, then I don't really have much to say. To me it's either you or Backfire who's the last mafia, and your focus on me and explanations on not voting for Ekaru D1 just don't sit right with me and make me suspect you more than Backfire.

Vote: Wojjan
Topic Starter
0_o
Drakari has been prodded, finding a replacement for Backfire.
Wojjan
just lynch Jinxy when you lynch me and no hurt feelings
NoHitter

JInxyjem wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

Well on the other hand he was mafia rolecop don't you think that if I were his partner I would've done a lot more than "This is how townekaru's meta is too but meh" to get him off the hook

Wojjan wrote:

no man persian or greek lets town lynch their rolecop like that
This argument to me is kind of weak, mostly because no one else, persian nor greek, stood against Ekaru's lynch. Most wanted his lynch, I was still hesitant during my last D1 post for the previously said reason to avoid a quickhammer, and BF wasn't even there for most of Day 1. The vaguest objection to the lynch would probably be you, actually.
Actually, this statement hits the mark.
The only time someone opposed the lynch even the slightest was when Wojjan said that Ekaru's meta still fit the townie meta.
In addition to fence setting, I think Wojjan is the most suspicious.

Wojjan is at L-1.
Wojjan
I claim vanilla town, you're not lynching any PRs. Go town
Topic Starter
0_o
Ivalset replaces JInxyjem Backfire

Vote Count
Wojjan (3) - Rantai, JInxyjem, NoHItter
JInxyjem (2) - Wojjan, Sync

Not Voting - Ivalset, Drakari

1 day + 21 hours remaining.
Ivalset
Well, read through everything except most of the text walls involving Ekaru killing himself. I like a bmin/JInxy lynch more than a Wojjan lynch but those two seem far and away the most suspicious.

Vote: JInxyjem
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

Ivalset replaces JInxyjem
you're a good sport to selfvote, ival
Jinxy

0_o wrote:

Topic Starter
0_o
YOU SAW NOTHING
Sync
I lol'd

aaaa I don't want to hammer wojjan because I'm not sureeeeee
Drakari_old
I can't believe I'm still not used to hitting the quick reply button over the add reply button. I also still don't understand why they are labled so ambiguously.

Anyways, long post short I want to break the tie and am leaning toward Wojjan over JInxy, so I'm going to; sorry if it's a terrible strategy I'm not used to lynching immediately on majority so I'm unsure how to strategically use it.

Ivalset

Wojjan wrote:

0_o wrote:

you're a good sport to selfvote, ival
I honestly got scared to death when I read that.
Sync

Drakari wrote:

I can't believe I'm still not used to hitting the quick reply button over the add reply button. I also still don't understand why they are labled so ambiguously.

Anyways, long post short I want to break the tie and am leaning toward Wojjan over JInxy, so I'm going to; sorry if it's a terrible strategy I'm not used to lynching immediately on majority so I'm unsure how to strategically use it.

im voting for you for hammering without discussion if wojjan flips town

god dammit
Topic Starter
0_o
After much deliberation, Drakari stood up, produced an abnormally large axe out of God knows where, and with an impressively clean slice, removed Wojjan's head from his body.

Unfortunately,

Wojjan - Townie - Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2

You have 24 hours.
Wojjan
assholes
Topic Starter
0_o
Sync - Townie - Nightkilled N2

It is now Day 3

5 7 days from this post.

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch
Sync

Wojjan wrote:

assholes

go town
Drakari_old
I think I'm going to die now. Kinda in total abject failure mode here.
Ivalset
5 days, damn that's a long time.

In any case, I'm still quite interested in a JInxy lynch, so I'll hold on to that.

vote: JInxyjem
Rantai
Well I was wrong about Wojjan leaving just bmin/Jinxy and Drakari left on my list.

Kind of tossing it up I guess. Unfortunately there aren't many tells going on to work with.
Rantai
Gah I hate to do this but requesting replacement

Uni took a weird turn.
NoHitter
After some rereading, at this moment, I'm most suspicious of Drakari.
The fact that Sync died last night seems to point out that he's scum.
Although this could be WIFOM, his defeatist attitude at the start of the day seem to attest to this too.
I'm not 100% sure though, so I'm not voting yet.

Regarding JInxy, I'm not entirely sure.
IMO Drakari is more scummy than JInxy now.
JInxy was called out for not voting Ekaru, but I think Drakari could have voted Ekaru when he realized Ekaru was going to get lynched anyway.
Topic Starter
0_o
Looking for a Rantai replacement. I'll send some PMs when I get home if no one steps up by then.
Wojjan
I'll replace it's not like I had valuable info
Topic Starter
0_o
I'm not sure how I feel about people replacing into a game they already died in, but I'll consider it if I can't find anyone else.
Jinxy
Ok so yeah back from schoolwork avalanche and events and I also did revolver live firing last tuesday

Right now, I'm looking at this here post and I'm not really sure what to make out of it and whether Drakari is suspicious because of it.

Mafia would have chose a Sync kill since he practically started the Ekaru lynch and was pretty town, and Sync's last post might have given him more reason and have us think Drakari did it.

However, LS being the N1 kill over people on Ekaru's wagon kinda pops out at me. Rantai has noticed it too, and admitted that he would be the kind of guy to try for that kill too.

Rantai wrote:

Heh. My speculation is who would shoot LS?

Wojjan seems to be the only one who would fit that bill. I do too actually, take that as you will. Kind of weak reasoning I know but add that to the fact Wojjan never voted Ekaru I have a strong feeling that Wojjan is the one.

So yeah that's all I have noticed in the past days. Nothing suspicious to me for D3 for now since it's moving at the speed of slow
Drakari_old
I should probably be requesting a replacement given my ability to be active over the next few days, but I don't want to leave you looking for 2 replacements so I guess I'll stay.

Unless that's not preferred.

Oh, and I will say that killing people that openly threaten me isn't my style, but that's pretty shoddy defense.
Drakari_old
Crap, forgot that some people don't like editing posts. All I did was add that last line.
Mashley
Fiiiine I'll do it
Topic Starter
0_o
Mashley replaces Rantai
NoHitter

Drakari wrote:

I should probably be requesting a replacement given my ability to be active over the next few days, but I don't want to leave you looking for 2 replacements so I guess I'll stay.

Unless that's not preferred.
Mod: Perhaps we can get a deadline extension then?
Since one player won't be around at least until Monday.

Drakari wrote:

Oh, and I will say that killing people that openly threaten me isn't my style, but that's pretty shoddy defense.
We can't exactly confirm what you said by meta.

Well, I'm deciding to stick to my suspicions. The entire Sync being killed affair may be considered WIFOM, but your defeatist attitude at the start of D3, is suspicious too.
Vote: Drakari
Topic Starter
0_o
Yeah, that combined with the time taken for a replacement, I'd say an extension is valid.

The day has been extended by 48 hours
Mashley
So who's the mafia then?
show more