forum

Newbie Mafia - 2of4 [Town Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Drakari_old
In my experience (in games which are only similar, not the same) the "bad" group is more likely to back down when confronted, due to trying to avoid attention. Not 100% the case, but I have seen it a lot.
Topic Starter
0_o
Vote Count
Ekaru (3) - NoHItter, Sync, Rantai
JInxyjem (1) - Wojjan
NoHItter (1) - LadySuburu

Not voting - Backfire, JInxyjem, Drakari, Ekaru

22 hours remaining.
Sync
mod: Do you need a hammer to lynch somebody or is it majority?
Topic Starter
0_o

Sync wrote:

mod: Do you need a hammer to lynch somebody or is it majority?
Whoever has the most votes at the deadline will be lynched.
Drakari_old
vote: Ekaru

No better target I've seen.
Topic Starter
0_o
Vote Count
Ekaru (4) - NoHItter, Sync, Rantai, Drakari
JInxyjem (1) - Wojjan

Not voting - Backfire, JInxyjem, Ekaru

18 hours remaining.

5 votes required for hammer.
DeathxShinigami
dkun MVP

Bad argumenting all day.
Sync
Ekaru: what have you done thus far in this game to show us that you are pro-town

nobody hammer until he answers
Sync
I'm going to sleep now and 11 hours until deadline... it's very rare that I sleep over 9 hours in one night but I can see it being just my luck
Topic Starter
0_o
4 hours & 40 minutes remaining.
Topic Starter
0_o
Final Vote Count
Ekaru (4) - NoHItter, Sync, Rantai, Drakari
JInxyjem (1) - Wojjan

Not voting - Backfire, JInxyjem, Ekaru

--

Ekaru - Mafia Rolecop - Lynched D1

It is now Night 1

Night ends in 24 hours
Topic Starter
0_o
Looks like we've got some early risers! Except for one of you, that is.

LadySuburu - Townie - Nightkilled N1

It is now Day 2

You have 5 days from this post.

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch.
LadySuburu
Oh hey guys what's---

*SPLAT*

Go town!
Sync
No more mafia power roles~
Rantai
Oh that's just awesome.
Drakari_old
Not bad for day 1.
Jinxy
So I haven't been here for a while, sorry about that.

Wojjan's D1 ISO is a little odd to me, he's been on bmin/me for D1 for [url=osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=75631&p=1354047#p1354047]this post[/url] which was a joke by bmin in reply to Chris's post before that.

Also, could anyone explain Wojj's last post on Ekaru's metalane or something, I don't know the lingo
NoHitter
I think Wojjan was saying that Ekaru's actions still fit in his town meta?
Well anyway, at the moment I think Sync is pretty much town. How Ekaru argued with Sync seemed very real.
I doubt Mafia can argue with such veracity with each other - not to mention be one of the group who voted Ekaru first.

At the moment, I would like to hear the opinions of Wojjan and Backfire - especially Backfire who didn't even comment on Ekaru yesterday.
Rantai
Heh. My speculation is who would shoot LS?

Wojjan seems to be the only one who would fit that bill. I do too actually, take that as you will. Kind of weak reasoning I know but add that to the fact Wojjan never voted Ekaru I have a strong feeling that Wojjan is the one.
Jinxy
Could you explain as to why you think Wojjan would kill LS?
Sync
I have no strong tells at the moment...

it's basically "Who didn't vote for Ekaru" but it could easily be explained by inactiveness

*sigh*

I guess I'll just read through ISOs later. Going to bed now though

perhaps this game will get more active while I sleep
Rantai
It's mainly a gut of sorts. It's hard to actually explain what I mean, just from what I think of Wojjan, Wojjan simply seems the most likely.
Sync
It seems like you're using that gut-feeling of yours a lot recently Rantai

ARE YOU BECOMING LAZY
Rantai
I wouldn't say lazy more than a what I perceive to be my only lead right now.
Backfire
NoHitter - I'm lazy because they gave me vanilla. ;_;
Wojjan

bmin11 wrote:

Confirm

inb4 drakari & ekaru mafia pair
this is the main reason I am voting bmin over and over again. I was so dang sure when I read this one of the newbies is his scum partner, but I expected it to be Darkari rather than Ekaru. I was alright with a lynch on either of them but Ekaru being PR screwing up was just as likely which is why I was as apprehensive. If I had been around or if the lynch on Ekaru was not gonna go through for some reason I probably would've voted from him too but as it stood there were quite enough votes on him I'm sure you dodn't need me in spirit.
Drakari_old
I wouldn't say that "Not voting Ekaru" is enough of a reason to lynch someone right now, but I will say that I doubt the other mafia would have voted for his ally in that situation.

So Wojjan, Backfire, JInxyjem are the current possibilities. I'm leaning toward Backfire for trying to roleclaim vanilla townie.
Backfire
Trying to roleclaim
No I did
But go ahead, one more game I dont have to worry about.
Sync
nah it'd be too easy for scum

plus role-claiming vanilla townie day 2 of a 2of4 game isn't scummy
NoHitter
Actually I think that claiming Vanilla Townie like that is a town tell.
In a game like this, Mafia should technically claim a power role to avoid getting lynched.
The very fact that Backfire claimed a role that we wouldn't think twice of lynching makes him look town.
Sync
that and he doesn't really seem to give a fuck about this game
Drakari_old
Eh, it was just a feeling. In the past I've explicitly claimed generic townie more when I'm not one then when I am, but it could go either way.
Backfire

Sync wrote:

that and he doesn't really seem to give a fuck about this game
I give no fucks about this or jesterfest right now.
Just waiting for touhou and my game.
Wojjan
Tell me when you're gonna vote jinxy
Rantai
Vote: Wojjan

It's not Hitter or Sync for sure in my opinion. bmin seemed a bit out of it but Wojjan's odd hesitation last day sticks out a hair in front (on top of gut).

Backfire, I have a null tell on due to his apathy and Drakari is actually up there in the suspicion list, but I need to see more before forming a full opinion.
Topic Starter
0_o
Vote Count
JInxyjem (1) - Wojjan
Wojjan (1) - Rantai

Not Voting - Sync, Backfire, JInxyjem, NoHItter, Drakari

2 days + 18 hours remaining.
Wojjan
Rantai how can you admit to bmin acting scummmy and then vote me because I think they're scummy
not gonna get into the gut feeling because that is a can of wifom I won't open up
Sync
hi Wojjan can you explain the meta lane thing (i'm curious)

Jinxy is being careful with his posts (FoSing instead of voting, targeting wojjan in most of his posts. probably making up for bmin's mistake. also, confirmed Drakari as "not scum" in the same post he FoS'd Ekaru, which seems very odd to me. Town doesn't know who is and isn't scum.)

NoHItter is town in my eyes for voting mafia and having reason to do so

Drakari is ????

Backfire is ???? (leaning town due to meta)

vote: Jinxy
Wojjan
Ekaru flipping his shit was what he did as town in uh, the only other game he was ever in, was it salvage's?
I just thought people were picking on the new guy too much at first and just him posting like a madman was just panic attack but eventually I also reconsidered.
Sync
oh ok thx

if you reconsidered why didn't you vote
show more