forum

eveless & qinche - Deepsea Girl

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Sallad4ever wrote:

First of all I want to say sorry that I'm late in modding this and I feel really2 bad, but I have to pop this bubble because of some technical problem that lovhin seems to miss

1. On Pray diff there are 2 offset on it (and they are the same too) I know that they are very trivial but you have to fix it. Fixed Thanks
  2. There also a slight error on the SB (not really an error, maybe a bug/glitch?), on deepsea's diff the BG appear slightly after the credit SB. This happen because Deepsea diff ends a bit later than the others, hence it push the time the score screen appear to be later than the SB. It's very easy to fix this, just extend Black, 3Q, & circle SB to 03:35:637 the BG won't be visible Fixed
  3. Why no kiai in taiko? Fixed
  4. There are some issue in deepsea's diff that I might as well mention here (and maybe you can fix it too). First is the hidden repeat at 03:16:367 (1) to fix it maybe remove 1 repeat then add another circle. The second is the slider tick rate, because of the slider speed change I suggest to use 2 tick rate so the player won't get confused by the 0.5 speed slider
hidden slider change. I would like to remain the current slidertick rate :3 Thanks!

I understand the condition deepsea have right now, but maybe if you can pay him a visit and ask his confirmation for the change on his map while you're at it. If you can't fix them then it's ok. Call me again later then I'll re-bubble it again

In case that anyone want to curse me for popping the bubble, please send it to my inbox, DO NOT POST IT HERE. This thread is a tribute to deepsea so please keep it clean
Sallad4ever
Sorry for the wait :3
Re-check & Re-Bubble!!!

Let's pray for deepsea's health
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
:3 Thanks!!
Akiyama Mizuki
Go Rank :D
Shinkai Shoujo :D
Deepsea Shoujo :D
abalee
eveless & qinche - Deepsea is Girl
ganbare!
Ibuki Suika
first
tutuhaha
抢!
Anticloud
third!
Garven
Aaah, been busy, sorry. Congrats either way~
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Garven wrote:

Aaah, been busy, sorry. Congrats either way~
大丈夫desu >3<

thanks abalee, thanks all mappers and modders involved and thanks for everyone support it :3

加油迪西!
pieguyn
congrats :)

deepsea fight!
suzutsukikanade
congrats
fanzhen0019
;_; gratz
Rasis
恭喜rank 另外祝迪西早日康复
AoiX
迪西少女。。。大哥少女