forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Salvage
I don't want to, that's the point, i want town and town only to win

You're suggesting the same idea as Rantai with a different point of appoaching doing so, lynching town is no better than doing a no lynch, actually is way worse and it doesn't help the situation, doing a No-Lynch as i already said gives Mafia a use that helps town.

To be honest it all comes up to me wanting to do a no jester lynch win on town's side, and i feel like you see the things from a really objective way generalizing concepts way too much, the no-lynch here has a lot of pro's and a few cons which i personally don't agree with (the cons i mean).
bmin11
sooooo much tl;dr posts wow

I don't really care for the perfect win, but why throw away our shields AKA jesters? We can have more nights to perform our abilities if we just no-lynch and let them kill those jesters one by one.
Salvage
There is also that, i to be honest care about a perfect win .. but the jesters could work as a 'shield' too, the thing is that doing a no lynch we protect our townies from mafia kills and take them out instead at the same time making our lynches easier to make.
Topic Starter
Mara
Few jesters just got blessed by Satan. Their powers has been raised. Some of them have new win conditions.
bmin11
new win conditions.
*okay*
Salvage
More wifom iiinto the scene orz
bmin11
Now I don't even know if we should proceed with our No-Lynch bahhhh
Topic Starter
Mara
VOTE STATUS

No Lynch (6) - Drakari, Ekaru, Salvage, bmin11, DeathxShinigami, Rantai
Sync (1) - Lybydose
Lybydose (1) - pieguy1372
Swiftwolf Yellowtail (1) - Sync
Salvage (1) - Mashley
bmin11
Unvote for now
Salvage
i still think that win condition didn't affect the no-lynch result but both this and the opposite idea are just assumptions about the situation so i really don' know

i'd say that thing is an action from one of the independants but i have no idea lol.
Mianki
Noo, I didn't get any powers
DeathxShinigami
My hunch is that the power ups are scenario based ones where if we do no-lynch something happens to one of the jesters.

It's a stretch.
Salvage
what a coincidence it affects something we bring up in the game

i don't think mara really prepared for the no-lynch situation but well
Wojjan
22 pages

vote salvage
Lybydose
so are we all just going to ignore the fact that jinxyjem faked a vig shot?
Salvage
I didn't notice that good point

Also Wojjan joining the Mafia/Jester side, we can start counting people that are not town atleast.
Salvage
Do you want to explain that Jinx
Jinxy
Huh, you're right, what the hell happened to my shot

I swear my role pm said I was a compulsive vig...

...maraaaaaa
Sync
unvote vote Jinxy
Drakari_old
Don't know what a vig is...
Sync
vigilante
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I think JInxy's just saying "I didn't get the right role PM" just to have that as a fake claim.
Salvage
I won't take anything that happens atleast d1 as true taking in mind this shitty wifom, so that vig shot could've done to make him a lynch target the same way it could not, so nothing here.

I'm still and i think i will for the rest of the day, up for a no-lynch, and unless something that can prevent or give town a better choice i won't change my mind about it.
Rantai
Unvote

Vote: Salvage

Bbbbbbbaaaaaaannnnnndddddwwwwwaaaaaggggoooonnnnn,
Dusty

Rantai wrote:

Unvote

Vote: Salvage

Bbbbbbbaaaaaaannnnnndddddwwwwwaaaaaggggoooonnnnn,
But salvage is keeping this game interesting! why would you want to lynch him?... even if he is being anti-town and anti-jester by refusing to win with jesters
Rantai
Screw interesting, pragmatic is the way to go.

Also I'm basically doing the same thing except I want lynches on non jesters and jesters shot at night.

Either way I don't really care. I've already stated as long as I don't get lynched I basically win. So I'm free to do whatever I want~
Sync
why is he being anti-town by not wanting to let jesters win
bmin11
goddamnit with your WIFOM
Dusty

Sync wrote:

why is he being anti-town by not wanting to let jesters win
i dunno, because it also makes it harder for town to win?
bmin11
uh no. If you guys are having trouble with Jester's wincon, just go to the front page.
Sync
?

we aren't, or at least I'm not...
Dusty

bmin11 wrote:

uh no. If you guys are having trouble with Jester's wincon, just go to the front page.
Jester wins don't end the game, I thought, right?
bmin11
I feel kinda dumb for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to vote: No-Lynch again. I'll lol if mara actually puts a counter no-lynch measure while the game is already running.
Salvage
Rantai is again saying he wants to lynch a Town member

Who wants me to scan him, if he doesn't flip jester then he's third party as he says or mafia, and we lynch him tommorrow (this accomplish 2 things: first we don't lynch town, which is a crucial part, and second we lynch a mafia/third party player that probabbly affects town in a disadvantageous way.

If he does flip Jester we would be in kind of the same situation as today but with 1 less lynch target, even better if i get motivated .. with all this i think we'll be able to actually lynch with pretty good chances of not hitting jester and hitting mafia on D3 or so.
pieguyn
unvote vote: no lynch
Rantai
Actually the jesters and indies make up the voting majority. Who wants to band together and vote off town 1 by 1 then decide how to distribute the remaining lynches such that all the jesters win?
Rantai
With me being the last one alive, of course so I can joint win~
Sync
I wonder if rantai is maf
Salvage
That's assuming some jesters want to risk their win to give the win to others since they will lose that power on later days and town will right asap know who all the jesters are making it much easier and taking everything out of the question, aka won't happen.
Quaraezha
Bandwagon
Vote: No Lynch

show more