forum

#2 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [Korea wins]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Neruell
Compared to what has been done so far for the owc this pic is the best improvement so far, just a little hint, maybe you can also add the score at the matches that were played already. At least the old from page one are here too but not the new one that are already played.
YodaSnipe

Neruell wrote:

Compared to what has been done so far for the owc this pic is the best improvement so far, just a little hint, maybe you can also add the score at the matches that were played already. At least the old from page one are here too but not the new one that are already played.
this
Anticloud
thx for advice guys.

considering the difficulty to add scores with windows paint, i decided to erase the old ones.

hav a nice time 8-)

KRZY

Anticloud wrote:

thx for advice guys.

considering the difficulty to add scores with windows paint, i decided to erase the old ones.

hav a nice time 8-)

LOL

I love this guy
Waryas
LOL
Neruell
Anticloud should be the next owc admin/stuff/manager/organizer/everything!
YodaSnipe
omg, that is just, so legendary
higurush
Care if I FINALLY corrected Hungary's flag? :roll:
we are not bulgarians or something. :D

Mismagius
tl;dr we contacted SiLviA that we couldn't play, however he wasn't online at the time we sent the PM. He only saw it some time before the game was supposed to start. We suggest moving the game to the next weekend, however Japan has all the right to refuse to play and go to the finals, since it was our fault to not have contacted Japan sooner. It's all in Japan's hands.
Neruell
To be honest I really doubt that someone from the staff is still interested in owc.
KRZY

Blue Dragon wrote:

tl;dr we contacted SiLviA that we couldn't play, however he wasn't online at the time we sent the PM. He only saw it some time before the game was supposed to start. We suggest moving the game to the next weekend, however Japan has all the right to refuse to play and go to the finals, since it was our fault to not have contacted Japan sooner. It's all in Japan's hands.
Did you contact silvia at least 24 hours before the match? Because that is the protocol made after the Vietnam fiasco, and if you didn't then Japan automatically progresses.
SiLviA
He sent a message before 8 hours at start of the game. I was confirmed the message before 2 hours at start of the game. This screenshot is what I have confirmed the message at that time. (this) So we can automatically progresses to final ?

poor English sorry ><
Mismagius
Okay then. We'll try to organize the match with Russia as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience - I wasn't gonna play, and I only knew fabricio was not going to play when I was about to sleep.
higurush

SiLviA wrote:

He sent a message before 8 hours at start of the game. I was confirmed the message before 2 hours at start of the game. This screenshot is what I have confirmed the message at that time. (this) So we can automatically progresses to final ?

poor English sorry ><

Blue Dragon wrote:

Okay then. We'll try to organize the match with Russia as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience - I wasn't gonna play, and I only knew fabricio was not going to play when I was about to sleep.
Sooo the new standup should look like this right? :d
It was about 2 min to make this.. :d

Neruell

higurush wrote:

It was about 2 min to make this.. :d
Really? Thought it takes even less than that or for the staff members maybe it takes ages, who knows.
Wishy
Yes Silvia, now you play the final.
Salvage
against me 1vs1 till death
Wishy
Let's just skip the match.
higurush

Neruell wrote:

Really? Thought it takes even less than that or for the staff members maybe it takes ages, who knows.
I don't have the original file, so that's why it was 2 min: starting PS, cutting out countries, positioning, etc., saving, uploading, writing post.
With the original file that would be around 20-30 sec? O.o.. maybe.
fabriciorby
damn this game, why can't reschedule? and wtf bd, you knew i wasn't going to play because my new pc had just arrived and my old one is broken
Mismagius

fabriciorby wrote:

damn this game, why can't reschedule? and wtf bd, you knew i wasn't going to play because my new pc had just arrived and my old one is broken
except you said you would maybe play, and you said that if you went online we would be able to play since you got your computer back, but then later you went online EXACTLY to say you couldn't play, and that fucked me up
moneto_old
Is this tournament being run by the team captains now?
Oh wait, it's been that way from the beginning.
I see the staff members online in osu!, but apparently they don't have the time to keep this thread/tournament organized and up to date.
Neruell

mnto wrote:

Is this tournament being run by the team captains now?
Oh wait, it's been that way from the beginning.
I see the staff members online in osu!, but apparently they don't have the time to keep this thread/tournament organized and up to date.
You got it.
KRZY

They better respond.
-Athena-

KRZY wrote:

They better respond.
i used to think OWC was run by peppy himself and all BAT's helped orz ( yea im an idiot)
It's a shame the match didn't go as planned, good luck to the rest though
Gaba
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Neruell

KRZY wrote:

They better respond.
I wonder if not.
Topic Starter
fartownik
Ok I guess I should write something up (again because my browser crashed after writing a wall of text)

For first - yes, I was active past few weeks. Not much, but still. I should've updated the pic in the first post and other stuff and care about the tournament much more, though I didn't. I'd like to sorry for that. A loit of coincidences went up irl and I turned into kind of stagnation, or whatever it's called. Not gonna get deep in this. For now - I'm just gonna get this all together and make the tournament until the end.

About the actual situation - I was really disappointed seeing a walkover in the Japan vs Brazil match on such advanced stage in the tournament. It was one of the reasons of my inactivity - the players don't treat the tournament serious, so why should I ...? Japan officially makes it to the Final. The maps for the Final and 3rd place match with schedules will be announced this week.

I would like to apologize about that unproffesional behaviour from my side and thank to KRZY, you are one of this rare group of people that doesn't treat this all negative.
KRZY

fartownik wrote:

Ok I guess I should write something up (again because my browser crashed after writing a wall of text)

For first - yes, I was active past few weeks. Not much, but still. I should've updated the pic in the first post and other stuff and care about the tournament much more, though I didn't. I'd like to sorry for that. A loit of coincidences went up irl and I turned into kind of stagnation, or whatever it's called. Not gonna get deep in this. For now - I'm just gonna get this all together and make the tournament until the end.

About the actual situation - I was really disappointed seeing a walkover in the Japan vs Brazil match on such advanced stage in the tournament. It was one of the reasons of my inactivity - the players don't treat the tournament serious, so why should I ...? Japan officially makes it to the Final. The maps for the Final and 3rd place match with schedules will be announced this week.

I would like to apologize about that unproffesional behaviour from my side and thank to KRZY, you are one of this rare group of people that doesn't treat this all negative.
Thank you for your response, now let's gear up for the very best. You can expect Korea to give our all.
-Athena-
This is gonna be awesome
YodaSnipe
I don't know about the rest of the people who did participate in the OWC while they could, but I took it very seriously. I'm almost offended farto said that we didn't take it seriously.

GO KOREA GO!!!
xsrsbsns
I think he was talking about what happened with Brazil.
Regardless, it's still a lame reason for inactivity, as the organizing staff. I didn't take that sentence seriously at all.

Hoping to witness a great final!
Mismagius
I'm sorry, but what? This was my fault, I know, but it's not because I am not treating the tournament seriously. fabriciorby didn't login for like 3 days because of a computer problem, there was NO WAY I could know that he wouldn't be online at the time of the match, since he just said he would MAYBE get online. I did want to play the semi-finals, however we had a contacting problem, and that's it.
fabriciorby
blablabla we lost blablabla
Gaba
>Don't show up at all to att topic.
>Be online on game several hours.
>Blame on Brazil.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!
Topic Starter
fartownik

Gaba wrote:

>Don't show up at all to att topic.
>Be online on game several hours.
>Blame on Brazil.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!
I said "ONE of the reasons", not the main reason. Still it's mostly mine shitty personality's fault. Don't take it personally, anyone from Br.
Neruell
You mean one of the reasons why you were inactive for months because of the recent activities with japan and brazil happened several days ago?
Shiro
I suggest you all drop it. fartownik is back and taking care of the rest of the tournament, there's no point in whining now.
-Athena-
Odaril-chan for next French team captain!!(runs~)
Shiro
I was captain (for the group stage, then I left the team and let Maestro in in my place).
show more