posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Teliko
Livestream for the announcement event;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7lStt1 ... AAAAAAAAAA
Ekaru
There is not going to be a Pokemon Grey.

There is, however, going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, releasing in June 2012 in Japan for the Nintendo DS. So, that'll probably be a Dec. 2012 release for us, just in time for the holidays.
Drakari_old
According to comments, pokemon black and white 2 on 3DS.

I am disappoint. And late
Topic Starter
Teliko
Aye definitely seems to be B&W 2. Bit of a let down, don't have a DS. Might play the emulation when it gets released, but meh.
Ekaru

Drakari wrote:

According to comments, pokemon black and white 2 on 3DS.

I am disappoint. And late
Wait, what? No, it's on the regular DS. It's just DSi-enhanced.

Also, the release date of June 2012 in Japan is amazing, because it means that we'll definitely get it in December, just in time for ridiculous Christmas sales.

EDIT: And this is definitely better than Pokemon Grey or any remakes in my eyes. It's an entirely new game!
Soaprman
Black and White 2: Pokémon's Revenge
Mashley
Lol Nintendo, nice one trying to sell your new handheld yet still making games for the old one...
Zekira
ULTIMATE SUPER POKEMON BLACK/WHITE DS EDITION 2013

MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO
Zekira
PLUS ALPHA
Topic Starter
Teliko

Mashley wrote:

Lol Nintendo, nice one trying to sell your new handheld yet still making games for the old one...
"Both games will be released for the Nintendo DS in June 2nd, 2012 but will apparently sport additional DSi and 3DS features."

http://pokebeach.com/#pokemon-black-2-p ... emon-smash
CapnDavid
Let's see how the sequel goes.
Jinxy
that thing is ugly
Pokebis
Why do people think Nintendo is Game Freak?
Topic Starter
Teliko

Pokebis wrote:

Why do people think Nintendo is Game Freak?
Nintendo would still have to authorise it if Pokemon was ever to go on the appstore, if that's what you're referring to.
Vish024

david huhh wrote:

Let's see how the sequel goes.
MMzz
I demand a prequel.
Haseo_old

Ekaru wrote:

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 for the Nintendo DS
OH GOD YES PLEASE
Ekaru
Oh, and thanks, guys, for not being those dolts who think that Black 2 and White 2 have "2" in their titles because they're going to be mildly enhanced versions of the first games. Ow, my brain... That really makes no business sense at all because then you're just deceiving your customers and risk losing your customer base. The only time game publishers put "2" in the title is when it's a new game, and Game Freak is not going to break that trend for no real reason whatsoever.

Ah, how I love the internet...
AntiRoyalty
Releasing it on the old DS when the next generation of portable gaming has already been out for literally a year? Nintendo/Gamefreak, stop being autistic.
Backfire

AntiRoyalty wrote:

Releasing it on the old DS when the next generation of portable gaming has already been out for literally a year? Nintendo/Gamefreak, stop being autistic.
Did you know
the creator of pokemon is like autistic or has aspbergers or some shit.
Two_old

Ekaru wrote:

Ow, my brain... That really makes no business sense at all because then you're just deceiving your customers and risk losing your customer base.
oh the rant I could go on right now
Drakari_old
On a less repetitive note, Y U NO Pokemon ReBurst: the game?
Ekaru

Drakari wrote:

On a less repetitive note, Y U NO Pokemon ReBurst: the game?
Because the transformations in ReBurst are creepy.
mm201
So it turns out Pokémon Black & White are not only in two versions, but also two parts? One game for the price of four now?
At least now I know why Unova was so disappointingly simplistic.
sontza
It's most likely going to be a sequel, I don't think Nintendo are dumb enough to release another 2 games that are essentially the same.

AntiRoyalty wrote:

Releasing it on the old DS when the next generation of portable gaming has already been out for literally a year?
This, on the other hand, makes no sense to me either.

Looking forward to it nonetheless :)
jabberwockey
Looking forward to it no matter what, even if I have suspicions about this :)
_Sammus
Since pokemon black/white you only see shitty pokemon.
They need to have a brand new idea. And not the same story as normal!
mega_mac
yeah.... at last i got the pokemon Black version.... :D
Jinxy
Bump.

Player characters have been revealed and good god what the hell were they smoking when they designed their hair
They look like 10 again.

Half of Unova's frozen and more parts of it are revealed. Ok.

I wonder how they're going to explain the change in gym leaders from B/W.
Azure_Kite
Someone made celebii angry and time gets warped, making two years passing seem like 2000

Can I write scripts for pokémon now?