forum

Your first map downloaded!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryohan
My first was Dragon Ball Z - Cha-la Head-Cha-la :D My first S on easy and satisfaction that I had been in ranking ;x
ignorethis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
onyhow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
I think it was either Hito's RSG or Funky Cat

Metroid
Me, I think is was Canned Heat and Carramell Dansen(Both ranked ver.)...
Jinxy
Meiko-Nostalogic

Apollo Justice ~ Start of a new trial

First Step Master

I kinda forgot which was first - but i remember failing everything i downloaded except Nostalogic...
(Note- I Only started this year, i found the songs by random clicking)
ProF
I have not downloaded the Osu! from the Internet, I found it on CD to game magazine. There were two beatmas with Osu! on it: Niko - Night on Fire and Appleseed - Good Luck
RemmyX25

ProF wrote:

I have not downloaded the Osu! from the Internet, I found it on CD to game magazine. There were two beatmas with Osu! on it: Niko - Night on Fire and Appleseed - Good Luck
Wait, WAT

/me has not heard of this CD

Anywho, I never posted in this thread. I don't exactly remember since I've updated maps so many bloody times, but if I recall, my first maps were Hare Hare Yukai and the original Caramelldansen
ProF

RemmyX25 wrote:

/me has not heard of this CD
Maybe its because you live in a USA, and I live in Russia. eh? It was russian game magazine.
Nharox
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
It was either Super Mario Bros Meledy or Max 300. I don't remember.

And no, I didn't join this year, I joined in July of '08, when Catch the Beat didn't exist, and Taiko was an unranked mod, not a gametype.
AceOfArrows
I purposely made "Caramelldansen ~Speedycake Mix~" my first beatmap download.

And I loved - and still love - it.
ShermanX_old
I first downloaded 3oh!3 - Still Around... even if I wasn´t knowing this song ^^ But good choice, it learned me how to control it ;) Beautiful song...
Lesjuh
Could be Jewel Temptation by Zerostarry. Yeah, that one is pretty awesome
snowman12345
Derekku
Let's see...

Motteke! Sailor Fuku (REDALiCE Remix)

I remember going through the ranked beatmap list to download maps, and apparently it had just been ranked. I got it along with others on the first couple pages :)
KawaiiLily
qlum
Drayne O
my first one was "I Say Yes" i saw a youtube video from a friend type person playing it on hard and i thought it looked fun, and the song was good too. this was only 2 days ago, lol
geogzm
"Poker Face" by Lady GaGa.
First one I actually wanted to download was the whole of the "Internet! Vol.1" pack. :roll:
Bakazuki
It was either Okkusenman Hardcore Mix or POP STAR. My memory is a bit of blur, since both were pretty much the reason I came here in the first place (the former I saw on Youtube, the latter I saw on a friend's import of ouendan).
Skya
Uninstall - Chiaki Ishikawa by neo@lex , my favorite anime song ever! =D
From my favorite anime ever! =D
Still annoyed it's never gonna get ranked...

My second one was Rolling Star - YUI by taktaktak, one of my favorite maps ('cause I got the highscore on it ^^' )
Ryuukun
KOTOKO - agony if i remember correctly
Mashley
Good Size - The Pineapple Song I think.
Subaru
boulevard of broken dreams by green day ;)
Mystearica
Bump of Chicken's Karma instrumental version mapped by Cyclone.

Not hard to guess that one :)
Aoitenshi
BeautifulDay - Bride In dream

Or did I already said this before?
HatedTacos
I guess the first beatmap I downloaded was Konata's (Hirano Aya) Uchuu Tetsujin Kyodain.
Andrea
EEeee
How the hell am I suppose to remember

sorry don't remember, might of been something epic or gay, not really sure
Mukku
Danzai no Hana mapped by Nharox and Dangaard :D
ihitterdal
Someday from the TWEWY soundtrack. A good place to start.
weeman_old
Ocean avenue (at least after i formated)
I played it till I finally achieved rank 1 on hard :D
moya
Ahahha i downlaod buck wild :)
KemZii
Hitorigoto xD
Brainage
(MYTH & ROID) - JINGO JUNGLE

I'm pretty sure anyway