forum

#filipino Mafia III - N2 | Agreements? What's That?!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
dkun
There are less than 12 hours left until nightfall.

Choose wisely.
Sync
I'd be up for lynching inactives...

not sure if there is a vig in this game but if there is one, shoot people who aren't posting at all.

right now FoS iMuffin because he's only posted stupid shit so far
Sync
and Pizzicato... it's not RVS anymore...
Dafydd

Sync wrote:

I'd be up for lynching inactives...

not sure if there is a vig in this game but if there is one, shoot people who aren't posting at all.

right now FoS iMuffin because he's only posted stupid shit so far
[quote="Sync"]

I think there are no vigs in the game, only maf and sk have guns (as indicated in the 1st post).
Either way, I'm up for a lynch of a lurker.
vote Ixxey
Sync
guys... it's almost night... so stupid

we just gave mafia a kill

nice
Topic Starter
dkun
Well, today was uneventful on the ship. You all argued a bit, threw pitiful accusations around, but nothing happened as a result.

It is now Night I. Intermission will be 24 hours. All night classes, feel free to send me anything.
All remaining days will now be 7 days long.

Best of luck, you're all going to need it.
Topic Starter
dkun
zzz make that 36 hours.

You all went to sleep disappointed and scared, not knowing what will happen the next day. Quaraezha went off on his own that night to think things through, not knowing the consequences of straying away from the group. You all awaken to Quaraezha at the helm, also dead with an arrow to his back.

Quaraezha - Night I - Nightkilled - Mason

It is now Day II. Even if night was extended an extra 12 hours, it's for the Filipino's timezones to match up with the other players. Day II ends in one week. Best of luck!
Quaraezha
Pizzicato
ok what now. we're left clueless
Navizel

Pizzicatto wrote:

ok what now. we're left clueless
This. Only few were posting in the thread so..orz
Sync
Yes, you guys need to post more.. mafia could just be lurking and getting a free pass...

Like I said

if anyone is a vig, shoot inactives.
Sync
oh wait nevermind ;_; there isn't a vig

vote: iMuffin

same reason as yesterday
Lilac
You do have a serial killer that can kill anyone at any time though.
Ixxey
whoops haven't really been checking this thread for the last couple of days since um, school. sorry about that.
Sync
Well, what do you have to add, Ixxey?
iMuffin
Vote me same reason as yesterday? You mean the reason that was "He's just speaking out of his ass because i say so." That reason?

You yourself haven't really contributed anything substantial except to rant and rave at nothing. So, Vote: Sync

And before you pull the. "I've been doing the most because I've been [insert reason here]." What better way to throw suspicion off yourself then to play the part of the good guy?
Sync

iMuffin wrote:

Vote me same reason as yesterday? You mean the reason that was "He's just speaking out of his ass because i say so." That reason?

You yourself haven't really contributed anything substantial except to rant and rave at nothing. So, Vote: Sync

And before you pull the. "I've been doing the most because I've been [insert reason here]." What better way to throw suspicion off yourself then to play the part of the good guy?
I made an ISO because it would benefit me. I posted it for everybody to use so it wouldn't be as useless.

You're sounding so scummy muffin it's not even funny. Can you guys not see this? Nobody has contributed much of anything -- in fact, without any (usable) input from ANYBODY, how am I supposed to contribute anything?
Lilac
Vote: Dafydd.

Given that there are two mafia members. I think Dafydd is one of them because he hasn't posted anything since D2 started. I think we can all agree.
Pizzicato
Vote: iMuffin

that return fire...
Dafydd
So far, this is the only info I got:
Some people still didn't Q's questions. (In fact they did not post anything related to mafia at all) and
Wait, doesn't it seem strange that Q died? (iMuffin wanted to shoot Q anyway).
Ixxey

Dafydd wrote:

Some people still didn't Q's questions. (In fact they did not post anything related to mafia at all)
jeeeeez okay

1. Town, because it's the easiest probably.
2. No one-shot ability if I get lynched today, so no one.

Lilac wrote:

Given that there are two mafia members. I think Dafydd is one of them because he hasn't posted anything since D2 started.
But he just did. Or maybe he did just because you pointed it out?

- Pizzicato - wrote:

that return fire...
Sync

Lilac wrote:

Vote: Dafydd.

Given that there are two mafia members. I think Dafydd is one of them because he hasn't posted anything since D2 started. I think we can all agree.
do you have information on Dafydd or some shit because you sure do seem persistent with lynching him

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=71939&p=1304516#p1304516
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=71939&p=1306204#p1306204

or do you know that he is confirmed town and you're just scum trying to get an extra town lynch for the day
Navizel

Sync wrote:

Yes, you guys need to post more.. mafia could just be lurking and getting a free pass...

Like I said

if anyone is a vig, shoot inactives.
Nah, shooting inactives is nonsense. Inactives are maybe composed of mafia and townie or mafia/townie alone.
Sync
???

your post made no sense
Kokizi

Sync wrote:

???

your post made no sense
I concur, shooting inactives would be imo the best choice.

They wouldn't be able to contribute to the discussion anyway.
Dafydd
@Lilac and Ixxey:
If you actually payed attention to the "Users browsing this forum:", I wasn't online since start of D2.
I also didn't post anything in the forums since the start of D2.

@Kokizi:
Wait, I thought there weren't vigs in the game
If there are, yes, I agree with you. (I got a feeling that SK or maf can even be lurking)
Lilac
Serial Killer in this game is probably just a rename for a 1-shot vig but who knows?

Also Sync, the first vote for him was a joke. Now I'm leaning towards a Dafydd lynch. For someone who only thinks about defending himself and not actively wanting to find scum, I believe it's just as bad as being inactive. His first post even after me calling him out was just saying "Answer Q's question" and "Isn't it strange Q is dead?"

I wonder why it's strange that he's dead?
Sync

Lilac wrote:

Serial Killer in this game is probably just a rename for a 1-shot vig but who knows?

Also Sync, the first vote for him was a joke. Now I'm leaning towards a Dafydd lynch. For someone who only thinks about defending himself and not actively wanting to find scum, I believe it's just as bad as being inactive. His first post even after me calling him out was just saying "Answer Q's question" and "Isn't it strange Q is dead?"

I wonder why it's strange that he's dead?
totally missed the part about him saying "isn't it strange Q is dead"

wow

FoS: iMuffin, Daffyd mafia buddies working together and accusing each other of stuff
Ixxey

Sync wrote:

FoS: iMuffin, Daffyd mafia buddies working together and accusing each other of stuff
For mafia buddies working together and accusing each other of stuff, iMuffin sure isn't doing much accusing. When and in what post did he accuse Dafydd?

Dafydd wrote:

@Lilac and Ixxey:I wasn't online since start of D2.
I also didn't post anything in the forums since the start of D2.
I don't really pay attention to the list of users browsing this forum, since there's an option to not appear as online every time you log on, if I'm not mistaken. You could have also viewed this thread while not logged on your account.

On an unrelated note, how do you view someone's posts in isolation? Ctrl + f-ing each page of the thread gets old pretty quick.
Sync
I made a thread about it and posted it on this thread. Didn't you pay attention? viewtopic.php?f=76&t=73960

oh, muffin didn't accuse Dafydd of anything :< I guess saying accusing them of each other was the wrong thing to say lol
Lilac
Can we just say that Sync and Dafydd are working together really badly?

Seriously, just vote Dafydd.
Kokizi
FOS on Sync
Dafydd
@Lilac:
I was just trying to open up something to keep people from posting.
In fact, I think SK/Maf tried to shoot Q to make iMuffin bad or somethin.
Well, that's what I think.
Pizzicato
Unvote: iMuffin

FoS on Dafydd and sync

sync is acting weird

and he can edit that ISO thread to his liking
Sync
- Pizzicato -, do you have any clue what you are saying

how in the hell can I edit the ISO thread to my liking

can you guys please give valid reasons to your suspicions and I will try to clear them up as best I can

Kokizi wrote:

FOS on Sync
cool, why? clear example of bandwagoning here
Topic Starter
dkun
Hello guys. Just a quick vote tally and deadline reminder.

(2) Muffin - Sync, Pizzicatto
(1) Dafydd - Lilac

You're a little half way past your one week deadline to a lynch. I would suggest you all make up your minds and get someone's throat gutted.
That is all.
Navizel

Dafydd wrote:

@Lilac:
I was just trying to open up something to keep people from posting.
No, seriously no.

FoS on Daf.
Dafydd
You guys are pointing your FoS on me because I kept on asking Q's question whereas only a few are posting?
I'm beginning to think that one of the lurkers could probably be maf/sk.
See how "free" this game is. O.o
Ixxey
Sync, Pizzi, Lilac have voted

Dafydd, iMuffin, Kokizi, Otonashi07 and I haven't sooooo

I'm going to go with the one who has the most votes for now. Will probably change this once more people vote.

c'mon everybody vote
Navizel
Bandwagon?

Vote:iMuffin
show more