agreed,i cryd when i noticed that the father of kagura was so awesome ;__;
UnderminE
^ same ;_;
sdfs
Bakario
also that part

DAMN NORIYUKI :cry: :cry: :cry:
hillaryzx
For me, Angel Beats and 1 of Inuyasha the Final Act's episode make my man's tears drops.....

It's rare to me to see how I cried when seeing anime..
but Angel Beats is more than treasuring your life, by not wasting your teen's life...
UnderminE

Bakario wrote:

also that part

DAMN NORIYUKI :cry: :cry: :cry:
what about the ending ;__; YOMIII ;_________;
Bakario
read the manga
UnderminE
Finished it ages ago.
but still ;_;
Vmx
Clannad: After Story D:
Pandemoniusz

dNextGen wrote:

also Spirited away
This one is nostalgic for me, it reminds me of my childhood. One of my favorites anime, can't really tell how many times I've seen it.

Weird, no one mentioned Grave of the Fireflies yet.
threenash
Kanon too
multiple sad moments ;_;
Soly
DeletedUser_1279693
The saddest I would say is clannad, even though the ending is happy. That was one of the few animes that I actually cried. I cried about 5 times through a lot of the routes in the visual novel too.
Pokebis
I haven't watched many animes, so I'd have to go to NHK ni Youkoso (Welcome to the NHK).
Topic Starter
Jerry

Bakario wrote:

Kanna wrote:

Ga-Rei: Zero
agreed,i cryd when i noticed that the father of kagura was so awesome ;__;
What is the story about? o_O
thelewa

Pokebis wrote:

I haven't watched many animes, so I'd have to go to NHK ni Youkoso (Welcome to the NHK).
That's not a sad series

that's an outright depressing series
threenash
didn't like the end of NHK Ni Youkoso

btw: Isayama Yomi ftw
;_;
Bakario

x3Jerry wrote:

What is the story about? o_O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga-rei

edit :

even the opening is so epic ;-;
Mara
Pokémon.
Topic Starter
Jerry

LunaticMara wrote:

Pokémon.
I couldn't agree more
silmarilen
those

silmarilen wrote:

I cried in the theatre when I was a young un.
UnderminE
LOL Turkish?
Dafydd
lol @ Psyduck.
vizzy
Most likely Air, or Kanon (2006).
palinus

those wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

I cried in the theatre when I was a young un.
I also cried at this part back in midget days ;_;, also that magnitude 8 seems interesting *adds to plan to watch*
Yet, I believe the recent sadest scene i seen is when Ushio hugs her father in After Story
And Spirited Away more nostalgia
hoihoisoi
Ano Hana. Cried at several episodes. IT'Z EPICZZZZ!!!
XK2238

hillaryzx wrote:

but Angel Beats is more than treasuring your life, by not wasting your teen's life...
^ THIS!!! :cry:
It also tells us to seek the true meaning of our lives :(
Xay
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
sparc_old
Definitely Clannad Afterstory.
The original soundtrack is just amazing.
It truly supports the atmosphere and story.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 also touched me.
Although I should have seen that ending coming.
It still struck me by surprise.
KuronumaSawako
Clannad After Story...NAGISAAAAA!
threenash

hoihoisoi wrote:

Ano Hana. Cried at several episodes. IT'Z EPICZZZZ!!!
Menmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;_;
YTYuyu
Clannad after story, and angel beats. theres a alot more but thats all i can think of.
Xylem Beer
Clannad/Anohana

silmarilen wrote:

and this.
CapnDavid
None so far. (But is Clanned really that sad though? Just wondering because I've never saw it yet.)
mathexpert

david huhh wrote:

(But is Clanned really that sad though? Just wondering because I've never saw it yet.)
yes it is, it made me cry ;___;
Shiro
5cm per second
Clannad AS

plan to watch ano hi mita hana
might add that toyko magnitude 8.0 one to my list too
Apex_old
Anime script:

One day, I was sitting alone in the classroom, it was afternoon, crowds of people were moving with happiness and chatting with each other. From one of them I heard:
“Hey, today’s Valentine’s day right? Are you going to confess to your lover right?”
“Ew, no! That kind of crap’s disgusting! I’d rather eat garbage!”
Valentine’s day, it was a word, so weirdly clear, so peculiarly realistic, it rang distant bells, in my memory. Then it seemed to have provoked something colossal, I had forgotten it all long! I am amazed that I had forgotten something as big as this.
It was a melancholic trauma I had endured.

“Afternoon,
I sat alone in the classroom,
gazing out the window,
as if she was still there. ”

I discovered her beauty by accident, he was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet, whose beauty is never admired until discovery. She was beautiful, at least in my perspective: her black, long hair, flowing like perpetual obsidian streams; her eyes, as bright as dark stars... I can’t saw a place in her that’s not imperfect. I fell in love quick.
But nothing is perfect, just when I was in a trance in love, I had noticed that early love(which is any love relationshups in schools lower than university, we call it “早恋”). I pretend that I never liked her and abhorred her. I displaced her beautiful images with ugly pictures, but I canI was ignoring her every day, but her memories will always seep in through my defenses. At home, I defiantly refused her memories and hated her. I acted if she was a heartless monster, but she was not, she was only a poor girl, being blamed for my inefficiency. I will keep pretending and supprressing, until the day I reach 18, that’ll be four years later.
But, I'm afraid that my psychological bulwark will not break down four years later.

Then I carried on, loveless.
It was until the day she left, we wrote cards to give to students leaving. I was stuck when I raised my pen, I tried to call back my meomories of love with great mind force, but to no prevail. All I can write is “Good Luck”. I wanted to travel to the days where I had not refused love, I wanted to travel to the days where I can saw her hair like obsidian flowing streams, her eyes like black stars, I wanted to travel to the days where there was no rule restricting love... But look at now, we might not meet again, until a student meeting afar at the future, I tried to seize as many beautiful pictures of hers as possible.
But she left, at last. Without an aroma of fragrance, without an image full of beauty, without a speck of dust, without a strand of hair...
I sat there sighing with remorse and intense melancholy, I tried to immortalize her by drawing her, but it was too ugly, I sighed again of my ineptness. I looked out the window, only if she was...there.
She was there walking down the road, although I can only saw here back, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever saw, it was ineffable. I saw her walked down the road as she entered a car.
There can be still hope, I thought.

“Afternoon,
I sat alone in the classroom,
gazing out the window,
as if she was still there.
But all left was none.
She was not is SHE WAS.”

Oh, wait, I forgot I got to stop shitposting, pleasing ignore this thread and pretend that was not an anime script.
show more