forum

DJ MURASAME vs dj Killer - SHADE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shana Aisaka
Hi ~ sorry I'm late.. :( As you mod my map, i should mod your map back !

[General]
Nothing.

[Another]
04:58:210(3) = remove note
04:59:005(x) = add note

Sorry.. I can't seems to find many problem on this map...
Anywhere... Good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Niva

Shana Aisaka wrote:

Hi ~ sorry I'm late.. :( As you mod my map, i should mod your map back !

[General]
Nothing.

[Another]
04:58:210(3) = remove note
04:59:005(x) = add note

Sorry.. I can't seems to find many problem on this map...
Anywhere... Good luck! :)
Nice suggestion! (will upload later with another mod though)
Thanks Shana Aisaka ^^
Yasora
Hi :3

Normal
01:05:164 (4) I think add finish in slider's end is fit too
01:13:111 (4) I feel too silent in here. I suggest to add clap in slider's end
01:22:647 (3) in here too. I feel too silent imo. I suggest to add clap in slider's end too. (or whatever you want (:)

Hyper
I think it's good ;w;

Another
04:39:534 (6) I think the combo is too long ;-; consider to add new combo and add whistle in here is not bad imo
05:06:753 (3) change whistle in slider's end with clap is more fit imo. In my heard, weird if whistle in here orz

Awesome map :3
Good luck Niva-senpai XD~
Topic Starter
Niva

Yasora-chan wrote:

Hi :3

Normal
01:05:164 (4) I think add finish in slider's end is fit too Yeah ~
01:13:111 (4) I feel too silent in here. I suggest to add clap in slider's end It's supposed to be silent there xD
01:22:647 (3) in here too. I feel too silent imo. I suggest to add clap in slider's end too. (or whatever you want (:) I already tried whistle... idk, not sure about this one, leaving as is for now

Hyper
I think it's good ;w;

Another
04:39:534 (6) I think the combo is too long ;-; consider to add new combo and add whistle in here is not bad imo Don't wanna add NC >< Added whistle though
05:06:753 (3) change whistle in slider's end with clap is more fit imo. In my heard, weird if whistle in here orz Done

Awesome map :3
Good luck Niva-senpai XD~
Thanks Yasora ^^
Kenezz
Herow
from my queue
Kenezz's Bakamod~

General
  1. You tried to use a combo colorhaxing? for the three colours of the bgs sure, two color for each diff like this http://puu.sh/f2xY
    Normal Hyper Another
  2. Remove Letterbox?
Normal
  1. Only some slider touch the score bar but for me not is a problem (:
Hyper
  1. 02:28:210 (6) - Remove the clap of the begin for the effect of silence and stop of rythmic, imo is best without the clap.
  2. 02:31:389 (6) - Same as before, furthermore you can reduce the volume by 10~15%.
  3. 03:12:713 (2) - Made this slider symetrical with the before. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/231519
  4. 03:17:879 (1) - Ctrl + R for a mini jump like 03:21:058 (1,2), you can move 03:17:680 (6)to be consistent.
  5. 03:24:236 (1) - Same as before, here only need Ctrl + R
  6. 03:41:323 (4,5) - Uggh the overlap no looks nice, I suggest change this for a slider and make an twisty slider more longer like this http://puu.sh/f2Rm or move this beats more far to avoid this overlap.
  7. Nice :3~
Another
  1. 04:04:170 (1,2) - The space here is more close compared with the befores jumps like this, maybe add more spacing between this notes, some like this http://puu.sh/f36I.
  2. 04:07:349 (1) - Considers remove the new combo, yeah is a jump but not is too hard, a combo with only two notes looks weird here.
  3. 04:52:846 (3) - Oh!... this beat for the before pattern and the overlap with 04:52:448 (1) looks weird and is confusing to read, if you want the symmetric here I suggest this: remove 04:52:349 and move the next slider maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/231535, now not is confusing and looks more clean without the overlap. Really consider it.
  4. 05:21:852 (1) - Finish at the start.
  5. 05:34:667 (1) - Oookay, move this spinner 1/8 forward and shorten by 1/8, place the spinners after a beat or slider in 1/8 not is nothing recommended because the spinner start while there are still notes active on screen, causing confusion.
  6. 05:37:846 (1) - Same as above.
  7. Nice streamy diff (:
Ok, it's all. I hope to helps you :D~~
Good Luck!!
Topic Starter
Niva

Kenezz wrote:

Herow
from my queue
Kenezz's Bakamod~

General
  1. You tried to use a combo colorhaxing? for the three colours of the bgs sure, two color for each diff like this http://puu.sh/f2xY
    Normal Hyper Another
    Ah nice idea~ (although I'm still not sure with my current pink orz >_<)
  2. Remove Letterbox? Done
Normal
  1. Only some slider touch the score bar but for me not is a problem (:
Hyper
  1. 02:28:210 (6) - Remove the clap of the begin for the effect of silence and stop of rythmic, imo is best without the clap. Interesting, added
  2. 02:31:389 (6) - Same as before, furthermore you can reduce the volume by 10~15%. Done (I tried to reduce the next claps' volume to 50% but it sounds weird to my ear, idk why >_<)
  3. 03:12:713 (2) - Made this slider symetrical with the before. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/231519 Done
  4. 03:17:879 (1) - Ctrl + R for a mini jump like 03:21:058 (1,2), you can move 03:17:680 (6)to be consistent.
  5. 03:24:236 (1) - Same as before, here only need Ctrl + R
    Both done
  6. 03:41:323 (4,5) - Uggh the overlap no looks nice, I suggest change this for a slider and make an twisty slider more longer like this http://puu.sh/f2Rm or move this beats more far to avoid this overlap. Fixed (with my own pattern though ^^)
  7. Nice :3~
Another
  1. 04:04:170 (1,2) - The space here is more close compared with the befores jumps like this, maybe add more spacing between this notes, some like this http://puu.sh/f36I. Eh... I prefer my current pattern, looks tidier imo
  2. 04:07:349 (1) - Considers remove the new combo, yeah is a jump but not is too hard, a combo with only two notes looks weird here. I add it for consistency (:
  3. 04:52:846 (3) - Oh!... this beat for the before pattern and the overlap with 04:52:448 (1) looks weird and is confusing to read, if you want the symmetric here I suggest this: remove 04:52:349 and move the next slider maybe like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/231535, now not is confusing and looks more clean without the overlap. Really consider it. I followed your point (although it's not exactly same with your SS). This pattern is actually rrtyui's suggestion, he playtested this and he said this is easier to read
  4. 05:21:852 (1) - Finish at the start. Done
  5. 05:34:667 (1) - Oookay, move this spinner 1/8 forward and shorten by 1/8, place the spinners after a beat or slider in 1/8 not is nothing recommended because the spinner start while there are still notes active on screen, causing confusion.
  6. 05:37:846 (1) - Same as above.
    I prefer 1/8 for these two (:
  7. Nice streamy diff (:
Ok, it's all. I hope to helps you :D~~
Good Luck!!
Thanks Kenezz ~
And for those who still can't understand this song's concept in IIDX could watch this video (thanks DJNightmare for the info! xD)

Updated :3
Kenezz
Everything seems fine
Bubbled!
IceBeam
hello Niva! :D

that's an awesome idea,I love it :o
everything looks fine in general,just few issues:

[Normal]
00:15:495 (2) - touches hp bar badly,consider moving it few grids off
00:31:985 (2,3) - was a little confusing to me,as the notes at the red ticks (00:38:740, 00:39:137) were missing..how about this:
00:38:342 (2,3) - ^ same,those red ticks seemed obvious to me,as they follow melody
01:46:488 - was this finish intentional? just sounds a bit loud

[Hyper]
03:13:111 - whoops,we can't have silenced notes. raise volume up to 20% at least and add a whistle for a proper sound?

[Another]
03:41:720 (1,2,3,4) - well,they're totally fine,just keep in mind that this is a literally first pattern in the diff,so it's kinda weird when something starts with 1/4 slider jumps? I'd rather made a reverse-slider,but well,it's up to you :oops:
03:54:534 (5) - well again touching hp bar a bit,move it few grids off if possible
04:11:919 (2) - nc here would make more sense with this kind of spacing,also downbeat

well,that's it
awesome as always

check out my suggestions,and then I can hopefully rank it
Topic Starter
Niva

IceBeam wrote:

hello Niva! :D

that's an awesome idea,I love it :o
everything looks fine in general,just few issues:

[Normal]
00:15:495 (2) - touches hp bar badly,consider moving it few grids off Ah, moved down
00:31:985 (2,3) - was a little confusing to me,as the notes at the red ticks (00:38:740, 00:39:137) were missing..how about this:
Yep, much better now
00:38:342 (2,3) - ^ same,those red ticks seemed obvious to me,as they follow melody Done
01:46:488 - was this finish intentional? just sounds a bit loud It is (:

[Hyper]
03:13:111 - whoops,we can't have silenced notes. raise volume up to 20% at least and add a whistle for a proper sound? I thought 10% was enough >< Fixed anyway

[Another]
03:41:720 (1,2,3,4) - well,they're totally fine,just keep in mind that this is a literally first pattern in the diff,so it's kinda weird when something starts with 1/4 slider jumps? I'd rather made a reverse-slider,but well,it's up to you :oops: Hmm, yeah, changed into reverse slider :3
03:54:534 (5) - well again touching hp bar a bit,move it few grids off if possible Changed the curve's direction (:
04:11:919 (2) - nc here would make more sense with this kind of spacing,also downbeat Yep, but I was told to use NC on the previous slider instead to aid players with the followpoint (because this is a jump), so no change

well,that's it
awesome as always

check out my suggestions,and then I can hopefully rank it
Thanks for the helpful mod, as always also (:
DJNightmare
Look at what did i do =D

Download: DJ MURASAME vs dj Killer - SHADE (Niva) [NHA].osu
IceBeam
well,map is fine to me
idk what are you going to do with what DJNightmare done,you can actually have this approved within hybrid mapset,so I'm waiting
Topic Starter
Niva
Ah, basically DJNightmare just combines my Normal-Hyper-Another as a single map (:

Well, I decided not to include it, but added as a bonus (in the map's description) instead ~
ignorethis
yay shade!
IceBeam
ranked then!
Reiji-RJ
Gratz, Niva!
This is really awesome!
Mikkuri
congratz Niva~! xD
Miya
wow, it's ranked. Congratz Niva :D
- Rche -