forum

Yu-gi-oh card game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xRayne
I never used to play the game much because i sucked at it xD But I used to collect sooooo many cards, haha. Out of curiosity, does anyone still play that game? Or what are your thoughts on it? Do you still collect cards?

Personally, i think the new seasons of yu-gi-oh are just awful..After the original, it just went downhill.
I don't collect the cards anymore either..haven't for years.

^^; i know this isnt exactly a 'video' game...but it's still a game, hm? :3
Pokebis
People still play the game, but I am not currently.
meiikyuu
lol i know plenty that still do
yuuki_old
-
Aoko
I still play it ★ [though i love the GB version xD]
hillaryzx
My deck consists of many Synchro and Xyz(newest one)
I'm more concentrate on synchro because it easy to swarm monsters on the field especially 'Stardust Dragon','Red Archfiend Dragon', 'Shooting Star Dragon', and 'Red Nova Dragon'.
and I still collecting cards...
Talking about game, I like GX in nds ver.
mathexpert
There's a Yu-Gi-Oh & Magic the Gathering club that I go to sometimes at my school, which is pretty cool. I currently use aliens & a water deck based off Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth, but not competitively, just for fun ^^ jeez I used to buy soo many cards when I was younger but I don't really regret it because I remember how fun and exciting it was :3

also, I have watched the anime, but never really got into it. :|
Cloudy
I was never the owner of a sizeable deck, so while I knew how to play, I think I've only played for real two or three times (while borrowing part of someone else's deck) in my whole life. Was never too interested in the game so I don't really know what I missed out on.
RemmyX25
I used to play a decent rock/defense deck back in high school but I can't find it for the life of me.

That being said I think Yu-Gi-Oh has added way too much new shit to be interesting anymore, and the anime/cartoon became uninteresting to support it.
Vulf
I played in middle school. Died off in my area pretty fast though so i just played the games on the GBA.
hillaryzx

mathexpert9981 wrote:

There's a Yu-Gi-Oh & Magic the Gathering club that I go to sometimes at my school, which is pretty cool. I currently use aliens & a water deck based off Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth, but not competitively, just for fun ^^ jeez I used to buy soo many cards when I was younger but I don't really regret it because I remember how fun and exciting it was :3

also, I have watched the anime, but never really got into it. :|
You also using Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth?, I use it in my Water Xyz Deck...
Surprisingly useful...
wolfn
I recall having the original Exodia pieces that cost like $50 a piece.

...I also recall my cat pissing on them.
Haseo_old
I used to play the video games. Now, I often go to local tournaments. Blackwing deck ftw.
wolfn
I think just before I stopped playing I ran E-Heroes. It was nice being able to form different fusions with the same monster material because you could change based on the situation, and the fusion monsters had a nice variety of effects.
NoHitter
When I used to play - Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck.
I loved it when I drew three Gift Cards along with a Bad Reaction to Simochi on my first turn ;)
hillaryzx
Man, I love this synchro...

Haseo_old

NoHItter wrote:

When I used to play - Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck.
I loved it when I drew three Gift Cards along with a Bad Reaction to Simochi on my first turn ;)
ROYAL DECREE
hillaryzx
Heavy Storm....
wolfn
Gravity Bind? Universal "fuck you over" card.
hillaryzx

Wolfn wrote:

Gravity Bind? Universal "fuck you over" card.
can be apply to Lvl 4 or more.....
are you talking about "Shooting Star Dragon"?
show more