forum

JJ's Trip to the Nail Saloon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jjrocks
There is a good reason why you shouldn't leave JJ with money and nothing to do. He starts to think of crazy things.

STORY TIME
So today me and a friend decided to go get our nails done and since I had some meoney, we ran off to the nearest nail salon around the area. At first they only took my friend mostly because she was a girl and assumed that I wouldn't want one. I awkwardly told them that I wanted to get a manicure too, and after the two manicurists exchanged glances comprised mostly of confusion they said to sit down right next to my friend.

They took off the hangnails, put lots of unknown liquids on my nails and some "cream" on my hands. Once they finished the process of putting these liquids on me and making my nails as curved as they could be, they rubbed them vigorously with this white block which gave it a nice shine to my nails. As they cleaned up any of the liquids on me they told me that I was done and that I could wait for my friend outside, I told them that they forgot to paint my nails, they looked at me, astonished and I told them that I would love to have them be a dark green. They both smirked at me as one of them pulled out the green nail paint and went through three layers on my nails. After all that, the total was $12 per person and we left feeling accomplished. I don't think I'll ever do that again, but it's one thing I can happily check off my list of things to do before I die.
Reactions
So I received several reactions from dozens of people so let's start with the obvious

Mom: Take them off.

Dad: You're weird, but do whatever you want

Math Teacher: Oh, nice shade of green. They feel smooth, I know a couple other guys who do the same thing, they love it.

General friend reaction: This one ranged quite a bit actually so here is a list of reactions from them
  1. "Why"
  2. "I respect your choice."
  3. "Why green?"
  4. "That's a really nice shade of green."
  5. "That clashes with the outfit you are wearing."
  6. *Hits the back of my head twice* "That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen you do ever."
  7. "I have never seen someone use that color, looks good on you."
  8. *giggle*
  9. "I don't even know what to say"
  10. "I love your flamboyancy today, you and that kid with blue hair are really making a statement"
  11. "...Are you sure you're not gay?"
  12. "No seriously, you're not gay?"
  13. "I'm pretty sure you're gay."
  14. "Starting a new fashion trend there?"
  15. "Doesn't it make your nails heavier?"
  16. *Shake my head*

Cyclohexane
So what bet did you lose?
Agnes
OH GOD JJ I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WAS SERIOUS
Topic Starter
jjrocks

Agnes wrote:

OH GOD JJ I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WAS SERIOUS
JJ's always serious :D

Mr Color wrote:

So what bet did you lose?
This was out of my own free will.
Kyonko Hizara
Oh god. But they do look nice
Mara
5/5
Rena-chan
10/10 would read again
SapphireGhost
That second picture is nice, they did a pretty good job.
Sounds like an interesting day.
mathexpert
The dark green looks pretty good. lol I should do that someday
Sander-Don
Why
UnderminE
loved the colour <3
Kitsunemimi
Holy crap man, spoilerbox those images before someone dies upon simply opening this thread.

...Regardless they look.... pretty cool I guess xD

please don't nibble my ears
Sinistro
So wait, when you pmed the newsletter team that "I'm currently busy working on something", that was it?
Topic Starter
jjrocks

Sinistro wrote:

So wait, when you pmed the newsletter team that "I'm currently busy working on something", that was it?
XD No, not at all, this just happened during my lunch time
OzzyOzrock
IT MATCHES YOUR WALLS
Pokebis
Ultra kawaii! jjrocks is best camwhore~
FisHie_old
Jinxy
I knew you were serious, but damn.
Shellghost
Looks great.

So when did you and dkun get a chance to meet up and do this?
dkun
oh
my
god
dkun
ps fuck you shellghost
Lizzehb

OzzyOzrock wrote:

IT MATCHES YOUR WALLS
LOL. Me and my bf noticed that.

Anyways, nice job, bet you impressed that girl. Or....she thought you were nuts.
Apex_old
No comment.
Topic Starter
jjrocks

OzzyOzrock wrote:

IT MATCHES YOUR WALLS
Green is my favorite color XD So I chose it for my walls when I painted it last year, and I couldn't help but choose it for my nails.
UnderminE

jjrocks wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

IT MATCHES YOUR WALLS
Green is my favorite color XD

It really is.
Rantai
Shiny o.O
Jinxy
At least it was dark green and not some super gaudy attention-getting light green or something.
Wojjan
sxxy
D33d
DAAAAAAAYM HOMEGURL YOU SHO ROCKIN DAT BOTTLE GREEN LIKE A STALLION GURL

GUUUUUUUUUUURL
Vish024

LunaticMara wrote:

5/5
show more