forum

Riyu Kosaka - Ignore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sathron
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25 kwietnia 2012 at 13:54:33

Artist: Riyu Kosaka
Title: Ignore
Tags: kosaka riyu ignore danzai no hana claymore guitar
BPM: 170
Filesize: 7173kb
Play Time: 04:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ignorant (5 stars, 904 notes)
Download: Riyu Kosaka - Ignore
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Finished - aiming for the possible approval.

27.03.2012 - Changed BG & Colours
28.03.2012 - Changed colours a bit and fixed all the unrankable sliders.
Topic Starter
Sathron
Don't take the song's title so seriously, people D:
geckogates
great map :D the slider art and streams fun, ill try and spread this map around when i get a chance ^^
Topic Starter
Sathron

geckogates wrote:

great map :D the slider art and streams fun, ill try and spread this map around when i get a chance ^^
Thank you <3
Renard_old
flashlight run number 1 http://puu.sh/eiax :3 lol
Topic Starter
Sathron

Renard wrote:

flashlight run number 1 http://puu.sh/eiax :3 lol
That's like, hax, ok.
Rucker
nice song and map :3
Neptune
Nice map, fun sliders indeed, catchy song, this should definetely get more attention. ~
Topic Starter
Sathron

Neptune wrote:

Nice map, fun sliders indeed, catchy song, this should definetely get more attention. ~
Thank You, I'm glad you like it. I know that some of the sliders might even break the rules, but still, they're totally readable, so I don't know if there is a point in changing them. Either way, I'm trying to make it as popular as possible. Maybe, if I somehow manage to make it better, I could perhaps get it approved one day?...
Neptune

Sathron wrote:

Neptune wrote:

Thank You, I'm glad you like it. I know that some of the sliders might even break the rules, but still, they're totally readable, so I don't know if there is a point in changing them. Either way, I'm trying to make it as popular as possible. Maybe, if I somehow manage to make it better, I could perhaps get it approved one day?...
I also don't see the point of the sliders being against the rules, they're cute and fit completely with this map. I'll try spreading this around, also, be sure this will get approved, because this map's level is professional.
Topic Starter
Sathron

Neptune wrote:

I also don't see the point of the sliders being against the rules, they're cute and fit completely with this map. I'll try spreading this around, also, be sure this will get approved, because this map's level is professional.
Omg, you're being way too nice! It's not any professional, naaa... But I always try to do my best. Thank you so much.
Wafu
IRC Mod

-changed offset
-fixed background resolution
-some suggestions about sliders and streams
Topic Starter
Sathron

dragonxcz wrote:

IRC Mod

-changed offset
-fixed background resolution
-some suggestions about sliders and streams
Thank you so much.
H1ko
Nice song and map #.#
Topic Starter
Sathron

H1ko wrote:

Nice song and map #.#
Thank you, H1ko <3
Jenny
Do me 2 favors:

a) Change BG, Suigintou (Rozen Maiden) is not any related to this as far as I know
b) the holdsliders are (partly) pain in the arse, please change them

apart from this, the map is very nice to play though not very aesthetic (no needs for that but that'd be a nice point though)~
Topic Starter
Sathron

Jenny wrote:

Do me 2 favors:

a) Change BG, Suigintou (Rozen Maiden) is not any related to this as far as I know
b) the holdsliders are (partly) pain in the arse, please change them

apart from this, the map is very nice to play though not very aesthetic (no needs for that but that'd be a nice point though)~

Thank you, Jenny. I will surely take care of the sliders - they're unrankable, so I was planning to change them shortly anyway. As for the background picture, though, do you have any suggestions? I thought this one goes very well with the song, that's why I used it.
danielnathana
Love the sliders :)
Jenny
Didn't keep up with this... anyways, here's the BG I'd suggest:

Topic Starter
Sathron
Thank you so much for your help.
Michi
This map is so sexy.<3
Topic Starter
Sathron

Michi wrote: