forum

Rhythm Tengoku Gold!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Asho_old
Have some SCRATCH-O.

Nocky_old
Holy hell you do not know how much I love you for posting those links.

PUNCH, KICK!
Loginer
Grabbed both this game and GRID today, and it's pretty win, although some minigames are really hard to FC due to the unforgiving controls.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Duoprism
Flick not slide, and perfect on like 40 stages with gold on the rest, kthxbye
fdtoonsman
I'm buying both today, because I can and I'm cool.
jonathan_old
What are the characters saying? (e.g. the conductor, the ducks, the candy slapping guy, etc.)
Slain087
Holy heck, I just saw one of my friends play this game about a couple of weeks ago.

Download: EastNewSound - Fractal Cage (0989596108) [596108's Taiko].osu
jonathan_old
heard about arcade version of rt? Its multiplayer.
K-S-O
Rhythm Tengoku OST will be released in Japan on October 15. It contains music from the original and Gold and will all be contained in 3 discs.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=QWCT-10023

The price is also pretty steep considering that I usually see 4-disc soundtracks go for less than that. I haven't heard much of the music outside short Youtube clips. Is it that good?
Asho_old
This is out in the US. How come no one has bumped this thread?

By the way,
-There are absolutely no gameplay changes between either version, unless you count the phone number being different while still calling the same recipients.
-Updated gamerip
-You can also easily hunt down the OST.
-SCRATCH-O, HEY!

foulcoon edit: we do not support warez here, thanks for understanding
Pokebis
Sorry, but you're not supposed to link to anything illegal outside of this site. :P

Also the ping pong mini-game made me ruin my screen protector. :o
And how are you supposed to do the freaking Moai game, I can't get it to "scream" when I want it too. I really wish I could do all this with buttons instead of INNOVATIOIOUN.
Tapdancingmetroid

Pokebis wrote:

Sorry, but you're not supposed to link to anything illegal outside of this site. :P

Also the ping pong mini-game made me ruin my screen protector. :o
And how are you supposed to do the freaking Moai game, I can't get it to "scream" when I want it too. I really wish I could do all this with buttons instead of INNOVATIOIOUN.
You have to quickly tap the screen and take off the stylus immediately after tapping.
Anyway, this game is super awesome. :3
I was a bit dissapointed at the lack of stickers (the first game was packaged with stickers. [clear plastic super awesome stickers, not crappy ones] In fact, I'm considering buying the ost because it is also packaged with stickers.), but it's a great game anyways. :D
FurukawaPan

Pokebis wrote:

It actually helps to do sort of a quick drumming like flick on the screen to make them cough (Those "screams" sound like coughing dammit!) So each level you just have to imitate by holding the stylus down for the "oooh-ah" part, and flicking it on the touch screen for the <COUGH COUGH> parts, or else it's bird poopy on your face :P
Echo
Beatmapping project:

viewtopic.php?t=12164
NinjaishGuy
lockstep

LOCKSTEP

LOCKKKKSTEPPPPP
gq320
I love this game!
It has something magic.

I'm at Remix 4.
YoshiKart
Built to Scale = MMS = Musical Mechanical Sss...tuff.

Yeah, I have perverted friends.
Derekku
RT & RTG = <3

Nee uta uwa soyou anata ni...

Also, kamone :T
Moofey

Derekku Chan wrote:

Also, kamone :T
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-mo ne! Hey! (Hold.....tap hold...flick.)

I had a lot of fun with this game, although I've somewhat moved on after collecting every medal.
YoshiKart
;-;

I need two more perfects... just Rhythm Rally 2 and Remix 10 to beat.
Why is the perfect hitbox for Rhythm Rally so low? >_<
Derekku

YoshiKart wrote:

;-;

I need two more perfects... just Rhythm Rally 2 and Remix 10 to beat.
Why is the perfect hitbox for Rhythm Rally so low? >_<
Yeah, that one's kinda hard. Stupid hitbox ):
m980
Lol I got all perfects a while ago :p

Fun game :D
neku12
Finally! All perfects at last! At last, I can listen to my precious Remix 3 as much as I want!

Why did Nintendo have to go and dub the songs into English? WHY?!?!?!? The lyrics are bad enough, but the vocals sound like a cat hacking up Sarah Palin while eating a giant fried lemon.

SinistroEdit: Please, use Edit instead of double posting.