forum

Replay Comment [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
Zerostarry

james039 wrote:

Maybe should be kept anonymous to avoid too many hard feelings between users!
I disagree :(
An64fan
Option for anonymousy (damn not even a word).

Checkbox. Check check. Uncheck. Comment. Submit.

I'm all for this idea.
Echo
As long as mods have the ability to remove comments (including bulk remove?), I think it should be fine - any offensive comments can be removed, user warned/banned.
mattyu007
Oooh sounds like a cool idea :3
Ivalset
Oh lord, we have to monitor replay comments now as well? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
VincentLaw
haha i would gladly help checking the replay comments xD

anyway this idea is pretty cool
vytalibus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Echo
FurukawaPan
One would watch the replays. I guess there would also be a list of all the comments on the replays page?

Once again, I'm thinking along the lines of how the comments show up at niconico (both during the video and listed to the side of the video).

Also, it would be useful if mods could see somewhere on the forum all recently posted comments in a single page, in case any needed to be, uh, moderated, and to not have to sift through every replay in every beatmap. :o

oh, BTW, it just occured to me, if the person who's replay was commented on gets a higher score, that would erase the old comments, as they wouldn't necessarily apply anymore, I suppose.
K2J

K2J wrote:

peppy wrote:

Man.... now i'm thinking niconico style comments would be awesome XD
I don't know what this means. Does it mean that all replies must be in the form of some Kirby song?
Ekaru
All the comments made at various points in the video roll across the screen as the video goes. Wait, did I say across the screen? I meant over the video, in colors, in such an epic way with such epic comments that you go, "...this is awesome..."

I think I got that right.
mm201
Easy fixes for abuse:
1. Let the player who made the replay delete any comments he doesn't like.
2. Users on your Foes List can't comment on your replays.
FurukawaPan
ThePassingShadow
Awesome idea.

And I HIGHLY doubt anyone will post 'you suck' comments for people in the top 40 scores for a song. I mean, if they're in the top 40, they probably didn't do very badly.

And why would someone go watch a #29 replay anyway ?
Jeffro

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Where would we access the replay comments if this gets implemented?
I guess just by watching replays? :P

I'm thinking maybe not replay-specific comments but rather map-specific comments.
I though the same, maybe peppy can make a checkbox in the star ranking screen and let people be able to comment on a map.

That would rock!
CheeseWarlock

Jeffro wrote:

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Where would we access the replay comments if this gets implemented?
I guess just by watching replays? :P

I'm thinking maybe not replay-specific comments but rather map-specific comments.
I though the same, maybe peppy can make a checkbox in the star ranking screen and let people be able to comment on a map.

That would rock!
Seconded. A button on the results screen that pops up the star rating option and comments box, showing previous comments. Or at least a direct link to replying in the beatmap's thread.
FurukawaPan
bumped.
Derekku
If it wouldn't be a hell of a time to code it, then sure, I'm for it too :)

P.S. Have a toggle to turn it on/off ;)
Gabi

Ivalset wrote:

Oh lord, we have to monitor replay comments now as well? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
is there no way to collect all the data written and monitor it all over for example a .txt? if you get what i mean

anyways, i support this!!!
KawaiiLily
I miss this feature in osu!.
Would really like it alot!
Support +1!
Derekku
FurukawaPan

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gabi wrote:

Ivalset wrote:

is there no way to collect all the data written and monitor it all over for example a .txt? if you get what i mean
It would be stored somehow. I assume it could easily be exported as a .txt :)
It would likely be buried somewhere in the .osr file as metadata. It has to have a time reference as well, and a font size/color, and whether the text scrolls by, or is stationary at the top or the bottom.
mattyu007
Why not just store them online?

Also support!
anonymous_old
Derekku
In other news: osu! is renamed to Osu Osu Douga.

:P :P :P jkjk
FurukawaPan

mattyu007 wrote:

Why not just store them online?

Also support!
Since the comment is tied to one particular replay, it would probably be stored online, yes, within the *online* .osr data, which of course can be downloaded locally when you press F2
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Keep it up!!! :)
Detective Tuesday
I fully support this idea, and as late as I am...

ThePassingShadow wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt anyone will post 'you suck' comments for people in the top 40 scores for a song.
I'd be the one.
mattyu007
and I guess I'd be the one to remove it :)
Detective Tuesday
No, it'd be a very constructive form of "you suck".
WyndII
Maybe...

-The creator of the map can reply comments.
-Other players can also reply other people comments.
-in short reply comments. XD
Lef
I <3 the idea of replay comments :D Even if it will look like this:

-anonymous: u suck
-anonymous: ^
-anonymous: you made 100 on easiest part, u suck
-anonymous: you're good :o
-SeymourLyon: ^ WILL YOU MARREH MEH??? :cry:
^ just an example :P
It will be cool and fun!!! Haha~
Totally support :D
arien666
Youtube,NicoNicodouga...

Most video sites have comments.
But OSU! haven't replay comment system yet.

I think it's good cuz people who are looking for best play love this.
So, I vote 1 lol

ps.How about taiko replay? :?:
Ryuukun
Gabi
so are we getting this? cause i definitly support this. +++++++1
FurukawaPan
The more unique users who post in this thread, the higher priority it gets to be implemented. If additional people show support, we may see it sooner rather than later.
Sleep Powder
cyanberryio
wow, I haven't said anything in this. :P Nico Nico style comments +support. :D (If no NN, then regular comments is fine. >.>)

We could have some comment monitors, or "Report this Comment" or similar.
show more