forum

Hatsune Miku - World is Mine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tom800510
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年5月10日 at 下午 08:48:50

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: World is Mine
BPM: 82.5
Filesize: 18376kb
Play Time: 04:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Princess!!? (3.88 stars, 312 notes)
  2. Pudding Lover!!? (2.09 stars, 84 notes)
  3. Queen!!? (4.87 stars, 569 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - World is Mine
Download: Hatsune Miku - World is Mine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
In fect, i prefer add "Tom's" in each difficulty ;p

but it's ok, just keep.

lol~~
Jarby
Artist name is Ryo. Capitalize the m in mine. Change BPM to 165 and halve the velocity on all difficulties. This is already being mapped, so can you at least change the mp3 to the Rin, Len or Kaito version? They are all very similar, so the only thing you will need to change is the offset.
Topic Starter
tom800510

JarJarJacob wrote:

Artist name is Ryo. Capitalize the m in mine. Change BPM to 165 and halve the velocity on all difficulties. This is already being mapped, so can you at least change the mp3 to the Rin, Len or Kaito version? They are all very similar, so the only thing you will need to change is the offset.
it seems unnessasary to dobble the BPM and change the artist

if it should be Ryo, how about change all map which with artist Hatsune Miku?

and it not against anything to map same song

actually, i map it fore than you

i just update after finish all works.

and both we are not first mapper of this game
m980
Yeah there isn't alot wrong with this map.

The only thing I can pick out would be the spinners.

They're kind of short.. and are hard to 300 easily.

But that's kind of pushing it.

I'll bubble this. See what other people think about the spinners though.

(Also capitalise the m in "World is mine")
Topic Starter
tom800510

m980 wrote:

The only thing I can pick out would be the spinners.
They're kind of short.. and are hard to 300 easily.
(Also capitalise the m in "World is mine")
extend those short spinners, made it easier to get 300 :P

and M is on
Jarby
Change offset to 1,960. I didn't check that for a long time, but it's a lot better than the previous one.

Queen!!

00:09:96 (1) - This just feels out of place. Replace.
00:11:78 (1) - Move start to 00:13:05.
01:07:42() - Suddenly, the difficulty drops a lot here. Make it harder.
01:23:78 (1) - Move start to 01:24:15.
Topic Starter
tom800510
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Paulo8624
This map is pretty good, I don't see any problems with it as to hitsounds or design.

But if you could, please add the video to this song?

That's all.

+Star
Topic Starter
tom800510
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Paulo8624
Here it is. A flv version that works on osu. Good work on it!
Topic Starter
tom800510

Paulo8624 wrote:

Here it is. A flv version that works on osu. Good work on it!
that one isnt clear enough to me

anyway, i upload other one ;)
FurukawaPan
Topic Starter
tom800510
james039:

To your reasons,

1.Because i have use "previous timing setting", so it must be earlier than other two difficulty. But actually, the timing is same.(just miss 1ms, i fix it) :P

2.Totally, the sliders arent the emphasis to make those parts hard, so i dont change it. :|

3.i know the song is long and hard, so try add much short gaps to give player more time to rest. Seem they are enough to me ;)

And thanks for STARs
Larto
*pop*

On Queen difficulty, the offset is 1.598. If the Offset is supposed to be the same on all three difficulties, it should be 1.597 on Queen. Anyways, I feel that the offset isn't right anyways. Zekira will post a better one later

Also, 04:03:96 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - Wtf is this on queen difficulty, that's somewhat unplayable due to the spacing :S Don't tell me that was on purpose.
Zekira
Pasonia
Zekira
...ignore my previous one. This sounds the best way to go...

...we'll be using *3* offsets for Queen.

First is at 1640.
Then 17597.
Then 17952.

Then snap to 1/4s.

I got this because the acapella 'Yo-ne' part, which is in-between the 2 really short distanced offsets, kind of throws off the two parts away.

That also means try adjusting the offset in Pudding and Princess to 17952, too. I'm highly positive on this one now.

Also...

04:03:96 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - Do you realize that this part is not mappable? Here's a fact -- piano arrangements have ERRATIC TIMING. A prime example here in osu! is the map 'To Zanarkand'. I hope you get what I'm trying to imply here -- remove that entire section and end the song earlier... it sounds more fitting.
Topic Starter
tom800510

Zekira wrote:

...ignore my previous one. This sounds the best way to go...

...we'll be using *3* offsets for Queen.
ok. the reason is acceptable, so change it. ;)
Zekira
Also...

04:03:96 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - Do you realize that this part is not mappable? Here's a fact -- piano arrangements have ERRATIC TIMING. A prime example here in osu! is the map 'To Zanarkand'. I hope you get what I'm trying to imply here -- remove that entire section and end the song earlier... it sounds more fitting.
Larto
Awesome now! Rebubbled
Derekku
This song is very cute and you mapped it in a very nice style. :)
deepsea
some notes in [Pudding Lover!!?] aren't snapped on line, this is last thing I guess.

Fix then I will rank this.
deepsea
Happy birthday Tomtom.
kideddie1501
i like when she goes "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" :3
Derekku

kideddie1501 wrote:

i like when she goes "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" :3
Doesn't everyone? :lol:
cientistamaluco
The no video download actually has a video... fyi :D
gksrkfka6579