forum

osu! last.fm scrobbler

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Threw together a quick last.fm scrobbler for osu in c#.

You'll need .NET 4.0 and "Integrate with MSN Live status display" turned on in osu! options (you do not need MSN installed).
To run it on boot just create a shortcut in programs>startup

Download: http://shit.weeaboo.com/OsuLastFm.zip
Source: https://bitbucket.org/darkimmortal/osulastfm/src

If you want to add me, http://www.last.fm/user/darkimmort4l :)

_lain
Using now, I've always wanted something like this
I always have invites when i open last.fm, that's how much I forget to check mine :)
senaya
was rejected several times but now it's here, woo~
yeahyeahyeahhh
you da man, man.

i scrobbles as you play as well?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

i scrobbles as you play as well?
Yeah
[Dellirium]
Hmm... Something is not working right... I can see the process for about 10 seconds and then it shuts down.
I even reinstaled .NET 4.0. What could be wrong?

UPD: It works fine on the other cumputer, but sometimes I get this window:

It says: “Basic connection has been closed: The connection has been suddenly closed”.
It's so annoying, can you do something that the window won't appear?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

[Dellirium] wrote:

Hmm... Something is not working right... I can see the process for about 10 seconds and then it shuts down.
I even reinstaled .NET 4.0. What could be wrong?

UPD: It works fine on the other cumputer, but sometimes I get this window:

It says: “Basic connection has been closed: The connection has been suddenly closed”.
It's so annoying, can you do something that the window won't appear?
Perhaps try running as administrator, also yes I've been meaning to fix those error dialogs
[Dellirium]
I tried, nothing's changed.
dkun
oh
my
god

this is amazing, how long i've waited for this
♥♥♥
Nightfirecat
So cool. Definitely will need to start using this. :D
palion
private const string REGISTRY_PARENT = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\OsuLastFm";

why not just some txt file so it's portable :(

also, just a note with your src -

could you please include the dependencies so it can be built as is when downloaded (for developers that are curious like me)? (just downloading src directly as a zip, not sure if it's different if i used git)

good job though
Espionage724
Doesn't seem to work for me. I have osu! open with the WLM/MSN thing enabled, Last.FM scrobbler running and setup, but when I try to run the osu! last.fm scrobbler exe, it just crashes. I'm 99% sure I have all the .NET's as well

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64, all Windows Updates installed.
beebl
tried this on winxp, on my job pc :D
worked fine! thankyuuu~ :3
will try on win7 later
Nightfirecat
Didn't work for me... I got a little notice from Soluto shortly after trying the executable, mentioning that it crashed. :c
billy96
cool, i've been waiting for this, gonna try later though...
Cristian
Thanks and GJ
WVSagi
thanks for this great app.
and good job! :D
HatedTacos
Thanks :) I've always wanted to scrobble what plays in osu!
agklimovich
I have 64-bit Win 7 and the programm doesn't run. It runs and then quickly stops. It doesn't show message with accepting access to last.fm
Sync
I run windows 7 64-bit and the program does run.
agklimovich
I've tryed to reinstall .NET framework and it's worked
Loire
thanks you
Soarezi
Working for me.
TakuMii
made a last.fm account just to try this out. works fine for me

EDIT: until you disconnect from the internet. The scrobbler then makes error boxes in the background while you play.
Qplayer
I'm not sure if it's just me but I think the latest LastFM update messed with the functionality of the program. I tried redownloading the program, but executing it didn't seem to do anything.
thequeenmustdie

Xplayer1 wrote:

I'm not sure if it's just me but I think the latest LastFM update messed with the functionality of the program. I tried redownloading the program, but executing it didn't seem to do anything.
Same here.
TakuMii
Still working fine for me... the program doesn't really do anything to let you know if it's running or not. Just open up Task Manager, click on Processes (or Details on Windows 8), and look if OsuLastFm.exe is on the list.
Fllandre
Is perfect, thanks :D
show more