Total Posts
show more
Zook
Flying insects of any sort... cannot handle
thelewa
I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Well, I was afraid of the dark for about 3 years. Now, I really can't think of anything.
FisHie_old

ragelewa wrote:

I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Not necessarily. It is more irrational than most things mentioned here though.
Firo Prochainezo

ragelewa wrote:

I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Fear me.
Zelos
I am deathly afraid of dentists. Always have been, always will be.
mathexpert

Unkind wrote:

hypochondria in general, it's pretty horrible overall, very hard to shake too.
wow...me too :(
hoihoisoi
I fear sometimes that other people hate me.....i think this is normal, you suffer a slight depression for the time being and you recover pretty fast too.
GensokyoAkuma
Bees...
Larousse_old
I'm selenophobic...
Fear of the moon... when it is in its normal size I just feel a little weird, but when it's big, I just fall in dispair, I could faint, I feel terrible and I need a place to hide. Sometimes I have nightmares about this and it's horrible :C
I can't watch it even in a photo.

Esupanitix
Let's see...

Spiders, Blue Screen of Death, abrupt crashing in general (BSoD being a particular), file corruption, clowns (I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS), ants (OBTRUSIVE AND CREEPY), thinking of time paradoxes (AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEEEEEEAD), overworking my computer, letting even one, just ONE speck of dust collect on my computer's vents, and those abrupt silences that are basically a popup text saying "Get ready for Murphy's Law" and then BAM BLUESCREEN. JUST BAM. FUCKING. BLUESCREEN. RIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE. BECAUSE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE DISCONNECTED WHILE BACKING UP. FUCK.
Sander-Don
rofl, the last part
Larousse_old

Esupanitix wrote:

Let's see...

Spiders, Blue Screen of Death, abrupt crashing in general (BSoD being a particular), file corruption, clowns (I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS), ants (OBTRUSIVE AND CREEPY), thinking of time paradoxes (AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEEEEEEAD), overworking my computer, letting even one, just ONE speck of dust collect on my computer's vents, and those abrupt silences that are basically a popup text saying "Get ready for Murphy's Law" and then BAM BLUESCREEN. JUST BAM. FUCKING. BLUESCREEN. RIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE. BECAUSE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE DISCONNECTED WHILE BACKING UP. FUCK.
rofl. You made my day, xD
Corin

Esupanitix wrote:

Let's see...

Meanwhile, on a normal day with my PC:
Haseo_old

Esupanitix wrote:

file corruption
AfroPriest
Clowns.Funny clowns.
Oh god i always hated clowns,even when i was young ><
crimsonxone
I'm afraid of...nappa's avatar. Just.. ugly.
Firo Prochainezo
I am scared of fire yet fascined by it
Hernan

crimsonxone wrote:

I'm afraid of...nappa's avatar. Just.. ugly.
lol

I guess I'm afraid of being alone
Scarlet-Lady
I'm scared of seeing what others can't see, can't wake up from my dream, a man with scary face in my dream
UnderminE
S-spiders.
Shellghost
I have an irrational fear of strangers around me suddenly breaking out into musical style song and dance in public.
Firo Prochainezo

Shellghost wrote:

I have an irrational fear of strangers around me suddenly breaking out into musical style song and dance in public.
I woule be so scared yet so amused.
thelewa

Shellghost wrote:

I'm afraid of musicals too.
how horrifying
Ventusu
Suddenly popped balloons ;^;
Sushin_old
I am afraid of corpses and very dark corridors.

I consider these both irrational.
roloi
Probably a poke to my body, dark corridors, people that suddenly ninja'd in front of me...

Shellghost wrote:

They made me amazed if they did that...
crimsonxone
nightcore songs...
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yumi14_old
I fear of speed, i dunno why but if a speed of car for example, at first is constant but suddenly it speed up i felt like umm well scared :<
and i fear of the sound of rain and thunder too
Rudeura
I am afraid of spinners.
DJ Angel
Yaoi.
mathexpert
elevators. so. fucking. scary.
lol i'll gladly take the stairs.
YodaSnipe
those mutha effin' birds... and germs...
Sander-Don
Welllllllll

Heights
Insects
Clowns
Deep Water
Having to go into our bug infested dark shed when mom tells me to get something from it or put something away in it :<
Looking out windows at night time.