forum

Pause Replays [Added] [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
0_o
I want to be able to pause replays. That's pretty much it :P
RemmyX25
Yes please.

+1 Support.

EDIT: especially for auto plays when i get distracted for some reason or another.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
FurukawaPan
Yes, I support this. I've been frustrated too many times watching a replay I hit esc and it exits out entirely.
Derekku
Sir Minelli
+1 support
kideddie1501
me 2
kuwarudo
it has my support
qlum
I support it to but I don't think it should be given high priority
mattyu007
Support!

(iirc this was previously in osu when I first started playing)
Kitsunemimi
+ support here too. Whenever I hear something (it usually means my parents come to find me playing again) I slam on esc and the replay exits. Then I Alt-desk (google it) and the music continues...
Nactra
support too.

oh and,even if An64's post seems to say that its not possible,i would really like a backward option on replays.Or even a time scroll like a video player.(/dream)
Jinxy
eee
I support this, sometimes during an autoplay or replay, I end up hitting esc, "foolishly" thinking that it will pause the event.
Eschubertsson
I am also supporting this to 100% i hate when i accidentally push the esc button because i think it pauses the replay too :(
Shaymin
I'd support this too I guess especially if your recording something for Youtube and you accedently press esc and if your not in the top 50 of the song then it won't save your replay, that can be a bit annoying I suppose.
Topic Starter
0_o

Shaymin wrote:

I'd support this too I guess especially if your recording something for Youtube and you accedently press esc and if your not in the top 50 of the song then it won't save your replay, that can be a bit annoying I suppose.
You can make it so any local replays save automatically by clicking the save replay button in the top left after your play ;)