forum

Regarding my name change [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boat
Is there any possibility for it to get reversed back to the previous "failboat"?

Obviously i don't want any more changes to change it after that, i just don't want to go by the name "swagboat". It was a very stupid choice that made myself look even more of a moron. If you can take a little bit of your time to do this, then i would do anything to pay you back the favour.

Thank you very much in advance if this is possible, and if not, then i thank you for the time you took reading it nonetheless.
James2250
You want it changed back 4 hours after you changed it? >_>

Seems like kind of a strange request..maybe we need to make the writing on the username page bigger?
(Might break the page)
Topic Starter
boat
Perhaps. I Apologize for any inconvenience it has or might cause.
Cheer-no
Making the writing on the username page any bigger than it already is won't help... I think there should be a text box where you need to enter "I understand that I will not be allowed to change my username again." and have it disable copy+pasting.
Topic Starter
boat
Well problem is that the namechange wasn't even done by myself, allowing someone to get the chance to do it was a mistake on my behalf, and i sincerely apologize for asking you to spend some of your time to switching back my name to the way it was, but it would be very much appreciated.
peppy
Your new name sucks so I am reverting it.
Azure_Kite
\o/
Topic Starter
boat

peppy wrote:

Your new name sucks so I am reverting it.
Haha, thanks a lot, highly appreciated.
Mismagius
Solution to stupid namechanges: disable namechanging service

done
Vext_old
Everyone pays 5 Australian dollars to change their name = Everyone wins.