forum

Disabling background images and storyboards [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanye West
How do I hide the background image on the beatmap backgrounds? Also some storyboards still play even though I turn on no video mod. How do I disable these?
Winshley
Delete them from the song folder.

"No Video" mod only stops osu! from playing videos, it doesn't stop storyboard from playing.

*inb4gettingflamed* And no, I'm no supporter of deleting background images and stuffs.
Rena-chan
You don't.
James2250

Winshley wrote:

Delete them from the song folder.

"No Video" mod only stops osu! from playing videos, it doesn't stop storyboard from playing.
This ^

Although for the most part you shouldn't need to delete backgrounds or storyboards, but deleting them from the folder can be used if you have to. Once the new file submission system comes out you wont be able to do this, but more options can be discussed then.
peppy
Please avoid deleting files from within the beatmaps. It will force you to have to download them in the future again in order to submit scores.
prpootis
you set the background dim to maximum

on very colorful maps it's annoying since you can't see the circles very well
Pawsu
no need to bump archived threads
prpootis
i had the same problem as this guy and since the solutions are completely unsatisfactory i decided to solve it meself
blobbyboi
Is it possible to make the main menu background go away? I’m afraid my parents will walk bu and see nsfw crap and I don't wanna deal with that.
Complacent

blobbyboi wrote:

Is it possible to make the main menu background go away? I’m afraid my parents will walk bu and see nsfw crap and I don't wanna deal with that.
Go to settings and turn "Seasonal Backgrounds" to never.