forum

Rank 1 - Airwave (Natteke's edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Natteke
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 10 November 2011 at 19:32:52

Artist: Rank 1
Title: Airwave (Natteke's edit)
Tags: remix
BPM: 140
Filesize: 4232kb
Play Time: 02:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.92 stars, 324 notes)
  2. Normal (2.36 stars, 128 notes)
Download: Rank 1 - Airwave (Natteke's edit)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Trying to make something new!

The song is only made of bass, pads, leads and some percussions.
Hitsounds are kick, clap and open hat. It might look a bit like IIDX / DJMax Hitsounding \:D/

The song is Rank 1's Airwave remixed by me.

07/10/11 - Updated mp3 and hitsounds (increased volume a bit and added new ones to fill the break)
bmin11
Keep it up, you monster <3!
Topic Starter
Natteke
thanks D=
tsuka
;) excellent original hitsounds stuff
Topic Starter
Natteke
The map is ready for modding and stuff \:D/
None Player
It's Great Hit sound, But... I don't have Kudosu star. (sorry)
Charles445
General
  1. That difficulty spread could definitely be better [/whocares]
  2. soft-hitnormal, soft-hitnormal2, soft-sliderslide and soft-sliderslide 2 are empty sounds. You should use the blank sound from the Custom Hitsound Library. It will save an entire megabyte of space!.
  3. 01:50:581 - Add a timing section here on all difficulties. It's a metronome reset.

Rest of the folder is good.
Normal
  1. 00:37:938 (1) - This spinner is very loud. I suggest making it quieter with some inheriting sections.
  2. 00:40:724 (1) - This comes very soon after the spinner. It requires quick reaction by the player, and this is troublesome for the easiest difficulty. I recommend removing this circle entirely.
  3. 01:18:867 (1) - Loud spinner, make it quieter please.
  4. 02:02:581 (1) - This spinner is very loud. Also, it's quite short, and the next object comes too soon after it.
  5. 02:16:295 (1) - Loud spinner, make it quieter please.
  6. 02:18:438 (1) - Circle is very close after a spinner. Blah blah hard to play blah blah

This makes me look like I'm just reading AIMod (I swear I'm not! D:)
    Also, I would usually complain about the short multi-repeat sliders, but they aren't too hard to read and they make the map sound very nice.
Hard
  1. Drain gets a bit scary during the slow down parts. Consider HP -1 (definitely not required)
  2. This difficulty doesn't have a spinner! Please add at least one! This prevents players from achieving max score (or max feasible score)

Flawless victory~
xsrsbsns
Very nice job.

The beats tell me how inaccurate my clicks actually are :(
Agnes
Placeholding this so I can mod it when I get home. ...Though, you posted on the queue when it was full. But I was planning to mod it anyway, so! *shrug*
Topic Starter
Natteke
great
Shiro
Few minor fixes on Normal.
Raised stack leniency by one.
Rearranged a square.
Added a couple notes.

This map is amazing. What you did with the hitsounds (especially the sliderticks) is completely awesome.

So here's your well-deserved bubble !
xierbaliti
have my late star \:D/
Topic Starter
Natteke
\:D/ \D:/
James2250
Quickly changed the artist from Rank1 to Rank 1 as that is how I see pretty much everything show it as

Some very interesting hitsound usage (although I start failing completely if I mess up once because of it :P)
No other complaints so...

Ranked~
Luna
Natteke complains that some maps get speedranked and his are left out -> Natteke's map gets ranked with 2 (more like 1.5) mods on it \:D/

jk jk, congratz ;P
Topic Starter
Natteke

Luna wrote:

Natteke complains that some maps get speedranked and his are left out -> Natteke's map gets ranked with 2 (more like 1.5) mods on it \:D/
Yep, I asked quite a few people to mod it, I was bugging Odaril to mod this map every day during 7 days. Agnes said she's going to mod it but she didn't. Not my fault really.
Luna
Don't worry, that was no accusation ;)
Just found it amusing.
Gabi
What does amount of mods have to do with speedrank? if a map is perfect why continue to mod it? It's just waste of time, time you could be spending to mod other maps that needs modding.

Nice map, gratz on rank
Louis Cyphre
Nice difficulty spread
Topic Starter
Natteke

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Nice difficulty spread
Thanks, I think it's nice too.
Mismagius
Awesome.
Shiirn

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Nice difficulty spread
from mister 1-diff approval
Verdisphena
Grats Natteke ヾ(´ー`)ノ!
Louis Cyphre
from mister 1-diff approval
k
Shiro

Natteke wrote:

Luna wrote:

Yep, I asked quite a few people to mod it, I was bugging Odaril to mod this map every day during 7 days. Agnes said she's going to mod it but she didn't. Not my fault really.
He did. I still need to slap him in the face for that.

*slaps Natteke in the face several times*
Grats for the rank dummy, this map has very nice hitsounds.
Frostmourne

Odaril wrote:

this map has very nice hitsounds.
GladiOol
Natteke maps don't need mods~ they need more ranks /o/

Nice map, I really enjoyed this <3
fartownik
What the hell. You just mixed the song just by using hitsounds. Amazing work.
Colin Hou
awesome
Hiryuu_old
*thumb up* Awesome.
Vellali
thank~
JeY k
Hey, this is a pretty cool idea! I liked the way the hitsounds worked =) Good job with the map!
show more