forum

goreshit - MATZcore

posted
Total Posts
show more
DoKito

_LRJ_ wrote:

Sorry but i already fix that :< You should update ~ :P (Kurai noticed me on IRC)
It's still silenced... I can't hear anything while playing D:
Volume 10% is definite too low.
Topic Starter
Ekoro

DoKoLP wrote:

_LRJ_ wrote:

Sorry but i already fix that :< You should update ~ :P (Kurai noticed me on IRC)
It's still silenced... I can't hear anything while playing D:
Volume 10% is definite too low.
Oh , you mean 10% ! I'm not sure about that , i wanted to make them silent and i think 10% is loud enough , i'm going to ask someone ~
Musty
10% is rankable, every hs under 5% IS unrankable, but 10% IS totally rankable. then end of topic. ( 2stars for you Julien <3 )
DoKito

Mustaash wrote:

10% is rankable, every hs under 5% IS unrankable, but 10% IS totally rankable. then end of topic. ( 2stars for you Julien <3 )
Lol. UNDER 5%? You can't even do volume under 5%.
I asked Sakura Hana and she said 10% is unrankable.
Mismagius
10% is NOT unrankable.

Anything under 5% is unrankable.

I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong by asking her.
Raging Bull
10% isn't unrankable but usually if it's like inaudible I would totally change it. Just adding my opinion.
DoKito
It's unrankable since you can't hear anything while playing...
And in all honesty i really can't hear those hitsounds, but maybe i'm the only one, who's thinking that way. That's only my opinion.
Try asking other people. maybe i'm wrong and they disagree with me...
Shiro
10% is not unrankable, but given the very small difference with 5%, it will be considered unrankable in most cases.

In this case, the volume is too low and the beats cannot be heard. A volume of 50% is acceptable and doesn't defeat the purpose of these sliders.
Topic Starter
Ekoro
Changed volume to 30% ~
RandomJibberish
Was totally asked to join this argument

30 is still very difficult to hear. You'd get the same effect only much more audible by changing the sampleset to soft and using 100%.
Topic Starter
Ekoro
Well , true , Soft 100% is better.

Updated (again =w=) ~
Kurai
It seems that I've got ninja'd, I was on the point to ask LRJ to use 50% but RJ's idea is nice too :3

LRJ : Ya toujours quelque chose qui me dérange
02:01:258 - Maintenant on entend le sliderslide qui fait vraiment moche ici, utilise un custom sliderslide vide pour corriger le problème.
Fix et je rebubble.

Edit : Everything should be fine now.

Bubble #1 ~
Sakura

DoKoLP wrote:

Mustaash wrote:

Lol. UNDER 5%? You can't even do volume under 5%.
I asked Sakura Hana and she said 10% is unrankable.
lolwhat

Dont put words into my mouth, i didnt say such thing, what i told you is that if hitsounds cant be heard at all they need to increase in volume, i never mentioned at any point that 10% volume was unrankable.
hudzell
omg are you trying to break off peoples fingers? STAR!! 8-)
TBTE
Can this get ranked. Plz, my fucking god. Just rank it.
xRaux
Good! Not bad map. Like)
Star
James2250
Let's try and get this approved, all looks good to me

Bubble #2~
Topic Starter
Ekoro
Oh shi--
Thanks James again ~
DoKito
Gogogo! One last BAT! I wanna see this approved! <3
val0108
go go app
OnosakiHito
I really miss a Taiko diff. here...
Usotsukiya
Go go approve it!
Cyclohexane

OnosakiHito wrote:

I really miss a Taiko diff. here...
I don't think the "music" calls for one.
Except if it's just going to be spam and random streams all over the place, and I'd rather not have that.
Niz_45
whew 2 bubbles already nice :D ... Approve it and show the world hell XD
lazur2012
Anyone had fc here?
0x57CB36
This song is so good...

Approve this!!
Jasquil
awesome map :P
Haruhi_sama
GigaClon
This map has 156 stars and spawned 16 pages of forum comments, just approved the dang thing already.
Usotsukiya

GigaClon wrote:

This map has 156 stars and spawned 16 pages of forum comments, just approved the dang thing already.
vytalibus
I can't rank the map because I'm not a BAT, but I'll see what I can do to get some attention to this map.

Even with modding powers, I can't pop a bubble just for being borderline random-hard, anyway. If no one has any major complains about the difficulties (but seriously, check the patterns before you rank this, BATs who read this), just rank it.
Sakura
Ok i'll make you guys happy
ziin
well shit...
Topic Starter
Ekoro
gonna take a nap , see ya o-thanks
Mismagius

no words to express my happiness
Tenshi-nyan
Fuckin' impossible shit.

Gomen na pantsu!