forum

Just asking.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wishy
Am I the only one who hates this new forum style?
Firo Prochainezo
I used to hate it and then I got used to it, but that doesn't mean I like it. I accepted the fact that peppy will never listen to us.
Shiirn
I like it.
James2250
I dislike it slightly less each hour, so I will get over it eventually.

(As will 99% of people)
F m L_old
It looks weird compared to old one
[Sean]
People don't like change because they finally got used to one thing. How reluctant were you to upgrade operating systems at first? And do you think you'd be able to go back after getting used to it?

You'll come to like it one way or another.
Mesita
i like it =)
Sup A Noob
Nothing too difficult to adapt to. It's actually less cluttered on the display picture side.
Neruell
I like it, a bit weird at start not to have the usual icons but after some time its pretty nice.
Atelier Nugra
i like it
Jordan
I like it, just looks weird when you're not adapted to it xD
Cheer-no
Like Peppy said in the one Help and Support thread, it's mostly the newness of change. Within a week 99% of people will either like it or tolerate it, and only a very small minority will still hate it. Give it a bit more time!
BrokenArrow
I already forgot how the old one looks like.
NoHitter
I prefer the old one, but meh. What can we do?
Slip
I think its cool (I think online indicates logged into forums and the game now)
xsrsbsns
At least the new osu supporter tag now looks much better, albeit a little small.
EvianBubble
Meh, I don't like it, but whatever ... reminds me of this comic though :P
NatsumeRin
i don't like the big names....
Ekaru
Only thing I'm having trouble adjusting to is the inability to disable automatic conversion of text smilies.

I want my text smilies back, dammit! :(*

*Should look like ": (", but without the space. Goddammit.

I'm getting used to it and now like it somewhat, however. It's a lot less cluttered, and the post-sig separation looks a lot better.
Cheer-no
Just put bold tags in between the smilies if you really want text smilies back.

:) :o 8-)
pieguyn
I don't like it either, but I don't hate it much. I prefer the old theme though = =
threenash
that was hard to notice lol
Espionage724
I don't mind the new look. I wish for a tiny bit larger signature picture space (I need 130px, limit is 128px), other then that though, it's cool :p
Luvdic
I don't really like when this line http://puu.sh/7KM2 loads as blue, cause it's harder to differentiate the posts
Neither having the "osu! supporter" badge so small... I mean, the letters are pretty hard to read that I had to actually focus my eyes to read what it said :<

As for the rest is all right, everthing looks neater now, as well as loving the fact that I can link to a post now by clicking the date of the post (Not sure if in the past was able though)
lolcubes

NatsumeRin wrote:

i don't like the big names....
^Pretty much the only thing I dislike with the new stuff, rest is completely fine to me.
Topic Starter
Wishy
I think what makes me hate this skin is actually that nicknames are not in bold. xd
peppy

ErufenRito wrote:

I don't really like when this line http://puu.sh/7KM2 loads as blue, cause it's harder to differentiate the posts
Neither having the "osu! supporter" badge so small... I mean, the letters are pretty hard to read that I had to actually focus my eyes to read what it said :<

As for the rest is all right, everthing looks neater now, as well as loving the fact that I can link to a post now by clicking the date of the post (Not sure if in the past was able though)
Which browser is this? It should be MUCH darker.

xsrsbsns
Firefox 7.0.1
peppy
This should now be fixed, thanks.