forum

What anime they're currently showing on TV in your country?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Ente wrote:

Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

We also have an extra channel, which you can order for extra payment. Death Note, Darker than Black, Highschool of the Dead, Ergo Proxy, Gurren Lagann, D.Gray-Man, Afro Samurai, Cowboy Beebob, Soul Eater and so on. Pretty nice channel to be true >_>
It's like HD platinum pack!!!!
Verdisphena

Blue Dragon wrote:

just mainstream shit
Randy96

Blue Dragon wrote:

just mainstream shit
Magicphoenix
^
naira-chan
Eyeshield 21 Season 3
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

naira-chan wrote:

Eyeshield 21 Season 3
Aw... It used to have Eyeshield 21 dubbed on Toonami JetStream, but they stopped it at episode 5... :( :( :(
PsychoSkill

Ente wrote:

Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

We also have an extra channel, which you can order for extra payment. Death Note, Darker than Black, Highschool of the Dead, Ergo Proxy, Gurren Lagann, D.Gray-Man, Afro Samurai, Cowboy Beebob, Soul Eater and so on. Pretty nice channel to be true >_>
and:
Naruto, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist,
anthonyyy0
Funimation is playing Baka to Test to Shokanjuu. Normally I hate dubs but it's actually pretty good. Really funny, too.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

anthonyyy0 wrote:

Funimation is playing Baka to Test to Shokanjuu. Normally I hate dubs but it's actually pretty good. Really funny, too.
On demand TV?
anthonyyy0

kokoroanime wrote:

anthonyyy0 wrote:

On demand TV?
They have a channel. I have Verizon, not sure if it comes with any other company.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

anthonyyy0 wrote:

They have a channel. I have Verizon, not sure if it comes with any other company.
Comcast has it on demand.
Rey Fullbuster
in animax asia they show

Shangri-la

Winter sonata

hayate no gotoku

but in local channel they show

fairytail

dragon ball z kai

doraemon and more :)
GladiOol
Pokemon.
-Shi_old
I checked n saw pokemon lol
DarkEmerl
They only show Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Inazuma Eleven here. Why must Britain have no good animu?
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

DarkEmerl wrote:

They only show Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Inazuma Eleven here. Why must Britain have no good animu?
No export for US and Canada getting Inazuma Eleven... But we're getting Stitch anime tonight.
MMzz
Well I have the funimation channel, and anime network on demand so I get most of the popular stuff lol. They actually have MM! on demand right now. Subbed not Dubbed.
mathexpert

MMzz wrote:

They actually have MM! on demand right now. Subbed not Dubbed.
EPIC WIN
threenash
Samurai Champloo /.\
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Kanna wrote:

Samurai Champloo /.\
That one's expired from TV in here.
threenash

kokoroanime wrote:

France is slow. Very slow.
MMzz

kokoroanime wrote:

Kanna wrote:

Samurai Champloo /.\
I remember it being on Adult Swim lol
PoochyEXE

DarkEmerl wrote:

I was about to post saying I envied you for having a local dubbed version of Inazuma Eleven. But first I ran off and searched for video of it. One 30-second trailer later, I have no idea what to make of the UK dub, and now I'm starting to understand why you say Britain has no good anime. XD

Although since misery loves company, US dubbing jobs can be much, MUCH worse in my experience. (When we get any anime at all, that is.) To this day, I still cannot figure out how a certain group of American translators managed to mistranslate Japanese words that were borrowed from English in the first place. Or how they mangled some Japanese which meant "an explosive device" into some English which meant "an adult male kangaroo".
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

PoochyEXE wrote:

Although since misery loves company, US dubbing jobs can be much, MUCH worse in my experience. (When we get any anime at all, that is.) To this day, I still cannot figure out how a certain group of American translators managed to mistranslate Japanese words that were borrowed from English in the first place. Or how they mangled some Japanese which meant "an explosive device" into some English which meant "an adult male kangaroo".
Uhh... I think it's the same dub from Australia. But since we finally got Stitch! anime in US, we were making hopes Inazuma will are in here. But still soccer is not popular is US. UK does has good anime than US, really... The game was released in the UK and the US don't because soccer is not popular in the US though

Like Captain Tsubasa in Mexico and South America, we have is Super Book and Flying House still airing in here.

I love soccer along with (American) football, don't get me wrong. But getting good things in UK and US and Canada don't is little bit annoying though.
pika-chan77
they show dragon ball z(without kai),one piece,doraemon ,and mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch(LOL! disney channel has lost its dignity!)

edit: I forgot pokemon (I think they show it all over europe)
FisHie_old
I think that they only show Pokemon here. D:
UnderminE
Hmm, let's see:

Naruto
Hellsing
Basilisk
Bakugan (eww)
Last Exile
and some anime for children.

They used to show Pokemon, sailormoon, one piece, old classics (versailles no bara, voltron, candy etc), byakuten shoot beyblade and other classics.
Firo Prochainezo

UnderminE wrote:

Hmm, let's see:

Naruto
Hellsing
Basilisk
Bakugan (eww)
Last Exile
and some anime for children.

They used to show Pokemon, sailormoon, one piece, old classics (versailles no bara, voltron, candy etc), byakuten shoot beyblade and other classics.
Versailles no Bara was cool stuff.
UnderminE
"Oooh.. Oscaaaaar!" -Andre *ending*

Yeah.
Firo Prochainezo

UnderminE wrote:

"Oooh.. Oscaaaaar!" -Andre *ending*

Yeah.
I thought Marie Antoinette was hot cakes.
BatterKnife
They are just showing some BBB and YugiOh and Pretty Cure.. pff just shows for children. In my country they never think about showing good anime just American and British cartoons.
audiserverhaseo
naruto naruto and naruto.... *sigh*
Haseo_old
They started showing Buso Renkin again. Oh, and PH Television is still stuck with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
Frizz

audiserverhaseo wrote:

naruto naruto and naruto.... *sigh*
This. Along with Bleach and any other mainstream animu
Rii_old_1
Pokemon!!!
wind_ice931577
Both Pokemon and Naruto. lol

They also have Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball and Tamagotchi. Can't find myself anything really suitable. And they are old ones. I wish they have the newest Gintama now.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Really interesting.:-)
K a Y e
There isn't much anime in our tevelision here!!! I just watch animes in the internet!! ^^
By the way, I am currently watching "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, Maria-sama ga Miteru, and Detective Conan" :D
Be sure to watch them!!~
wind_ice931577

Kaye Sonoko Suzuki wrote:

There isn't much anime in our tevelision here!!! I just watch animes in the internet!! ^^
By the way, I am currently watching "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, Maria-sama ga Miteru, and Detective Conan" :D
Be sure to watch them!!~
There isn't much here as well. I am also watching on the Net.

Never heard of Maria-sama ga Miteru but I think I will watch it after finishing my list since you recommend it.

Just finished Ueki no Housoku, and Ro-Kyu-Bu

Now watching Ano Hana

I think I already guessed the plot by the first half of the first episode. Now I am just interested in their past.
Yumi14_old
Last Exile, Fairy Tail, and Baka to Test and Kuroshitsuji
Huuh :o
show more