forum

Beatmap Pack Torrents

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daru
IMPORTANT NOTE: the following links are most likely outdated, visit uploader's thread instead: t/147478
Original post
So, a friend of mine (Ushinro) decided to make some torrents of beatmap packs of intervals that make sense which will be kept seeded by him at the very least (70MB/s UL). To those who would like to download the beatmap packs en masse via torrent, please help to seed once you are done.

osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0100: Magnet | Direct
osu! Beatmap Packs 0101-0200: Magnet | Direct
osu! Beatmap Packs 0201-0300: Magnet | Direct
Anime Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct
Approved Beatmap Packs 001-011: Magnet | Direct
Internet! Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct
Korean Packs 01-03: Magnet | Direct
Metal Pack #1: Magnet | Direct
Nightcore Packs 01-04: Magnet | Direct

In other words, we will make sure that these torrents have seeds.

Also, these torrents are managed by <strong>freakkater</strong>, so please direct both your thanks and your questions toward him.
Azure_Kite
I'm about 77% through the beatmap packs 1-248 torrent. I'll be sure to seed it once I'm done for six months or so.
Ushinro
Direct/Magnet Torrent Links:
0001-0100: Direct | Magnet
0101-0200: Direct | Magnet
0201-0300: Direct | Magnet

I have the old beatmap packs if you ever want them but I would recommend sticking with the new ones. PM me if you really want them. If you would like to leave comments on the torrent pages, you can go here to find all of the torrents that I have uploaded.
DeathxShinigami
At the rate of maps being ranked I would say mid to the end of November Pack #400 will be made. So just a heads up.
dkun
i'll be grabbing and seeding as well with a dedicated.

i'll provide ddl to them if needed!
Ushinro
While my connection is fast, my computer will need rest eventually but I think there are already enough seeders for the time being. I do have a DDL copy on MediaFire but I've had a few issues with split archives with that service. I just hope there will be enough seeders willing to seed for a while in case my hard drive fails, which has happened often.

>DeathxShinigami:
Thanks for letting me know. Take your time on them; there's no rush to get them out.
dkun

Ushinro wrote:

While my connection is fast, my computer will need rest eventually but I think there are already enough seeders for the time being. I do have a DDL copy on MediaFire but I've had a few issues with split archives with that service. I just hope there will be enough seeders willing to seed for a while in case my hard drive fails, which has happened often.

>DeathxShinigami:
Thanks for letting me know. Take your time on them; there's no rush to get them out.
seeding with a 100mbit line 24/7 out of EU

8-)
IppE
Downloading the first two, will seed on a puny 1Mbps line untill this pc breaks.
thelewa

dkun wrote:

seeding with a 100mbit line 24/7 out of EU

8-)
fu I have a 24mbit line

and that's the fastest one you can get in here. also seeding the packs.
Espionage724

Ushinro wrote:

I can go more than 7 MB/s, it's just what I've seen. I am on a shared network so this is not my network's full potential. I will release 301-400 when 400 is done. I do think the song list I included is rather unnecessary but I'll include it for 301-400. I don't plan to make one for 401-500 but if I do, I might actually make an HTML file instead so that I can credit the proper people.

I wish I could complain about not being able to do more then 7MB/s... I'm lucky to upload at 100kb/s :p

I'll try to seed though for a little bit when/if I download these packs. I have something else downloading atm anyway
palion
i have 50 kb/s upload link yay :)
Ushinro
There aren't that many downloaders at the moment and the amount of seeders is decreasing but I will continue to seed for at least another year.
ampzz
It's a shame my internet upload speed is so crap otherwise I would help seed myself.

30kB/s is not cool.
Ushinro
This needs some advertising. I suppose when 301-400 is released, people will find the others but until then, this might go quiet on the downloading side. As I said before, I will seed these so if you choose not to seed anymore, that's fine.
Hernan
Cool, I'll seed for a while.
YGOkid8
if i could actually afford to redownload all these packs again for seeding, i totally would.
cool thread though o/
DeathxShinigami
Beatmap Pack #400 has been uploaded.

Guess you can make the #301-400 torrent now.
Ushinro
osu! Beatmap Packs 0301-0400

Thanks for your work. I have begun 0401-0500 but I will not include the song list I have been providing from now on.
thelewa
HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

HOLY CRAP 36 LEECHERS AND 1 SEEDER
Frizz
Holy shit downloading beatmap packs has never been this easier.

You sir, are my hero :)
Ushinro
Because packs take a while to complete, I may create torrents in-between like 0401-0425, then 0401-0450, and so on.

I think I'll go with 0401-0450 because 25 downloads isn't that bad I don't think.
Moriya Suwako
Well that's cool!!
But my hard disks don't have more space..
Moriya Suwako
Well that's cool!!
But my hard disks don't have more space..
Moriya Suwako
I can only reach 30KB/s...
That's the reason why I don't like downloading torrent files...too slow... <3
IppE

yellowyoshi1996 wrote:

I can only reach 30KB/s...
That's the reason why I don't like downloading torrent files...too slow... <3
Have you tried enabling protocol encryption? It usually helps with some cheap ISP throttling issues.

Zelmarked
Some guy in Hungary is making my day with 30-50 Kb. Rest of my peers are 15Kb or lower.
Sync
I'm seeding 300-400. I've uploaded like 135GB locally in 2 weeks ;_;

EDIT:

It will take awhile, but I'll be seeding those for as long as possible.
thelewa
yes sync you're a great human being I shall dl that pack when I get home
Ushinro
I'm home at the moment so uploading might be slow until around the middle of January. The internet at school is much better since it's a gigabit network versus my 25 Mbps internet plan at home. I didn't realize that people would be downloading this during this time but I will try to upload. I do check this thread often for issues that arise like this one. Also, I have been keeping up-to-date with the packs and have just downloaded pack 416 at the time of this post. I plan to make a torrent for 0401 to 0450 and will delete that one when 0401 to 0500 is ready.

Here is how much I've uploaded so far:
show more