forum

Problem with the storyboarding

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crok425
Hay guys... well, i have problem with the storyboarding. I want to put an image as foreground in only one diff but when i check in the other diffs the image is in those too... i just want it to be in one diff.

How do i solve this?
James2250
That means your code is in the .osb file in the beatmap folder which effects all of the difficulties of the mapset. (When you do storyboarding in the design tab it will send it there by default)

Before you do anything make sure the "difficulty specific" box on the bottom left of the design tab is checked

(You might also have to delete the .osb file in your beatmap folder first to get rid of the old code)
Topic Starter
Crok425

James2250 wrote:

That means your code is in the .osb file in the beatmap folder which effects all of the difficulties of the mapset. (When you do storyboarding in the design tab it will send it there by default)

Before you do anything make sure the "difficulty specific" box on the bottom left of the design tab is checked

(You might also have to delete the .osb file in your beatmap folder first to get rid of the old code)
Aw dammit... sorry for the bother... if I knew it was something that simple i wouldn't have done this topic.

Thanks and sorry -_-
Sakura
Also for storyboarding questions you should have posted in the storyboard forums, so im moving this there