forum

Black Background [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Optic
I just thought that it would be handy to have and option that allows you to play with black background without deleting backgrounds form the beatmap folder.It would come in handy as some backgrounds are distracting and it is sometimes easier to play on a black background (unless the combo circles are black which i find to be rather rare) without having to go into the folder and delete the jpgs and pngs.
Im really sorry if a thread like this was actually raised up but im not aware of it neither have I seen it when I looked for it.

mm201
This has been requested before and denied. The creator doesn't want backgrounds to be removable.
Galkan
Stop whining and play the maps as they were made :/
osu! is not meant to be played with craps like transparent skin elements or black bg for easiness of gameplay.
lkjl23

Galkan wrote:

osu! is not meant to be played with craps like transparent skin elements or black bg for easiness of gameplay.
Obviously trash players like you wouldn't understand. You can't play AR10 or AR11 maps with retarded backgrounds and distractions, it's stupid. That's like trying to ask pro athletes to play with firecrackers or blinding lights in front of their faces for the duration of the matches. It's stupid and unsportsman-like. You, a casual player, that has no skill, does not understand how annoying that is. Why is this turning into a dictatorship, why not just let people play how they WANT to. It's like trying to force people to run with weighted vests in a running competition.
Sander-Don

NeverDie wrote:

Galkan wrote:

Obviously trash players like you wouldn't understand. You can't play AR10 or AR11 maps with retarded backgrounds and distractions, it's stupid. That's like trying to ask pro athletes to play with firecrackers or blinding lights in front of their faces for the duration of the matches. It's stupid and unsportsman-like. You, a casual player, that has no skill, does not understand how annoying that is. Why is this turning into a dictatorship, why not just let people play how they WANT to. It's like trying to force people to run with weighted vests in a running competition.
Such true words.
kriers

NeverDie wrote:

Galkan wrote:

/bow
Randy96
assaulting others does not aid your argument
was my point

very cool 8-)
Sander-Don
You obviously don't know anything about how this game works, Randy. judging on rank is a very stupid thing to do.
Please vacate the thread.
Cool edit.
Randy96
I wasn't pointing out their ranks
Sander-Don
Then why bother posting pictures comparing both of the ranks? you obviously were.
Randy96
I probably should have stated what I was trying to point out then, but carry on
lkjl23

Randy96 wrote:

I probably should have stated what I was trying to point out then, but carry on
Seems like someone regretted what they put up. Maybe you should think twice before doing stuff ye?
Randy96
I only wanted to state that attacking others (i.e. trash players) does not aid to your argument
James2250
This discussion has happened many times before and unless peppy happens to reconsider, it is unlikely to change.
More background/sb related topics can be talked about when osz2 is completed, but it is pointless to do it now.

There is no reason to flame each other here so locking this.